Politifact & NBC announce 2017 Lie(s) of the Year

As a liar, Trump is quite prolific and sometimes it becomes difficult to choose when a POTUS averages over 5 lies a day. Just when you've set the record straight on one, along come several more.

It's exhausting :blahblah:
2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election action is a hoax

NBC cites their 9 Top Whoppers:
Trump's biggest whoppers of 2017
/----/ From the link you provided an admission nothing happened: "Russian hackers attempted to get into the computer systems of local elections officials around the country. The attempts never penetrated vote tallying systems, according to federal agencies, but the federal government warned local officials to redouble efforts to secure their systems." OK they attempted and failed. No voting machines were hacked? So how is that a lie?

LOL Politfact and NBC?

No wonder you're clueless
2 university studies found that it`s YOU who are clueless. In fact, my German shepherd is better informed than you and your fellow cretins.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

I rarely watch Fox....there went your narrative, clown shoes

I watch far more MSM and outliers like MSNBC than I do FOX. Better to know what the idiots are thinking.

LOL Politfact and NBC?

2 university studies found that it`s YOU who are clueless. In fact, my German shepherd is better informed than you and your fellow cretins.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

I watch far more MSM and outliers like MSNBC than I do FOX. Better to know what the idiots are thinking.

And you know exactly what the leftist clowns are going to say on here afterwards. It's where they get their talking points and instructions

Mindless morons

LOL Politfact and NBC?

/-----/ Odd that they don't post the questions asked. Who made the decision who answered them correctly? And it was only 600 people from New Jersey. Bogus study.

LOL Politfact and NBC?

/-----/ Odd that they don't post the questions asked. Who made the decision who answered them correctly? And it was only 600 people from New Jersey. Bogus study.

It gives them hope as the Trump train barrels over them

Sassy keeps it locked on the Christian Broadcasting Network and Trinity where they worship Cheeto Jesus despite his pussy grabbing, racism, vulgarity and utter lack of Christian values or faith.

I don't think they make clown shoes for horses Sassy, but if I find some will let you know!

Roy-Moore-and-Sassy-via-Chris-Guinn-Facebook-500x280.jpg

I did not mean that conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally conservative.
~John Stewart Mill

LOL Politfact and NBC?

Doesn't matter. The entire RWNJ bubble is the same, and all repeat the same lies. Doesn't matter if it's fox, or Alex Jones, or Hannity, or one of those other nuts, it's all the same lies.

Forum List

Back