We don’t want to mix Islam with our culture, it’s not good – Hungarian Prime Minister

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I’d also like someone to point out one country where diversity and multiculturalism resulted in more peace and unity, because I can’t think of any.

Voice of Europe ^ | 01/02/19

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has criticised countries that “mix two cultures” and think it will “create something new and good”.

“There are countries that think that mixing two cultures, Christianity and Islam, creates something new and good. We see it differently.

“If the others want to mix their cultures, then they have a right to this attempt. But we do not want to start any trials in Hungary.

Orban-e1541258547359.jpg

“We do not want to mix our Christianity-based culture, values, attitude to life with other cultures,” the Hungarian Prime Minister said.

With his eyes on the upcoming European election in May, Orban hopes voters “want to retain and protect their national identity, as well as their Christian customs” as they are being threatened by increased migration flows.

Earlier the Hungarian Prime Minister said about Islam: “We caution all against harbouring the idea that Islam is part of any European country. It is good to know the answers about Islam. And we Hungarians know them. For example, if we say that Islam is part of Germany, ‘in Islam’ it means that Germany is part of Islam.”

Orban’s Fidesz party has increased it’s lead since the elections and is now supported by 54 per cent of voters.

The Left's adoration of Islam is just more proof that they don't have any real principles.

I’d also like someone to point out one country where diversity and multiculturalism resulted in more peace and unity, because I can’t think of any.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has criticised countries that “mix two cultures” and think it will “create something new and good”.

“There are countries that think that mixing two cultures, Christianity and Islam, creates something new and good. We see it differently.

“If the others want to mix their cultures, then they have a right to this attempt. But we do not want to start any trials in Hungary.

Orban-e1541258547359.jpg

“We do not want to mix our Christianity-based culture, values, attitude to life with other cultures,” the Hungarian Prime Minister said.

With his eyes on the upcoming European election in May, Orban hopes voters “want to retain and protect their national identity, as well as their Christian customs” as they are being threatened by increased migration flows.

Earlier the Hungarian Prime Minister said about Islam: “We caution all against harbouring the idea that Islam is part of any European country. It is good to know the answers about Islam. And we Hungarians know them. For example, if we say that Islam is part of Germany, ‘in Islam’ it means that Germany is part of Islam.”

Orban’s Fidesz party has increased it’s lead since the elections and is now supported by 54 per cent of voters.

So we're not exceptional then, we're like Hungary? I like that better, we're not exceptional, america is Hungarianlike. Has a nice ring to it.

Orban-e1541258547359.jpg

So we're not exceptional then, we're like Hungary? I like that better, we're not exceptional, america is Hungarianlike. Has a nice ring to it.
Too bad we weren't more Hungarianlike....3000 or so people might not have died on...

f45skJU.jpg

Austria and Poland have followed Hungary's lead. Italy and Spain are rising up and shutting down mosques funded by Iran and other Middle East countries. France is having severe problems with young Muslim men who cannot find jobs because employers aren't going to give them time off to say their prayers to Mecca. The UK is suffering under the onslaught of Muslim men against its young girls. Denmark is isolating Muslims in areas where they feel the police can control them. Sweden is a total mess due to Muslim immigrants. Norway is closing its borders to them along with Finland.

When the hell is the USA going to learn?

Orban-e1541258547359.jpg

I know I can't stand living down south in the Bible Belt.

Orban-e1541258547359.jpg

Too bad we weren't more Hungarianlike....3000 or so people might not have died on...

f45skJU.jpg

Of course it was an inside job. The new pearl harbor. Read my posts on the conspiracy forum.

Orban-e1541258547359.jpg

f45skJU.jpg
dumbliberals.jpg

Austria and Poland have followed Hungary's lead. Italy and Spain are rising up and shutting down mosques funded by Iran and other Middle East countries. France is having severe problems with young Muslim men who cannot find jobs because employers aren't going to give them time off to say their prayers to Mecca. The UK is suffering under the onslaught of Muslim men against its young girls. Denmark is isolating Muslims in areas where they feel the police can control them. Sweden is a total mess due to Muslim immigrants. Norway is closing its borders to them along with Finland.

When the hell is the USA going to learn?

Yup Those countries along with Japan have the right idea. Don't let members of death cult into their countries at all.

France, Germany and UK have let thousands in and are paying the price.

Why not just kill them all, we destroyed their lands, and we live across a big ocean, so why let Europe suffer, why did we not finish the job and just get rid of them all??

Why not just kill them all, we destroyed their lands, and we live across a big ocean, so why let Europe suffer, why did we not finish the job and just get rid of them all??

Good idea. If they are dead they can't kill anymore people who don't agree with their non religion.

Magnificent idea.

Good idea. If they are dead they can't kill anymore people who don't agree with their non religion.

Magnificent idea.

I was being sarcastic, we were their terrorists. We have already killed many of them. By the way it sounds to me
the people in Hungary, the pop of MI, has a need for the young, I would not be surprised if they make handmaidens out of many ? Christian women, you know incubators. That is the main reason they want to make abortion illegal in the US, the main reason. If we had a pop. boom we would give BC pills out free. We can't let the capitalist down.
Americans Are Having Fewer Babies. They Told Us Why.
---------------------------------------------------

Like most other European countries, Hungary is experiencing sub-replacement fertility; its estimated total fertility rate of 1.43 is well below the replacement rate of 2.1,[179] albeit higher than its nadir of 1.28 in 1999.[180] As a result, its population has gradually declining and rapidly aging. In 2011, the conservative government began a program to increase the birth rate with a focus on ethnic Magyars by reinstating 3 year maternity leave as well as boosting part-time jobs. The birth rate has gradually increased from 1.27 children born/woman in 2011.[181] The natural decrease in the first 10 months of 2016 was only 25,828 which was 8,162 less than the corresponding period in 2015.[182] In 2015, 47.9% of births were to unmarried women.[183] Life expectancy was 71.96 years for men and 79.62 years for women in 2015,[184] growing continuously since the fall of Communism.[185]

Forum List

Back