Humanity

I can tell you're a good guy, who doesn't want to destroy all of Israel. like monte or Tinmore. Don't you understand that if Israel gives the West Bank total independence, then it will become a hotbed of Islamist terror, supported by Iran? The situation has nothing to do with a "sky wizard" right now, at least not on Israel's part. You claim to have been in Israel at some point, so you know how small it is. Can you insure Israel's security?

I don't want to destroy ANY of Israel...

Yes, I have been to Israel and know how small it is, I have been to surrounding countries also...

The one thing that I really do not buy into is the "security question" in relation to the WB, sorry...

Israel, despite its physical size, is the most militarily powerful in the whole region, thanks in no small part to the US.

For me, and putting my cards on the table...

Israel leaves the occupied territories and withdraws the settlers. Whatever shit Hamas/PA want to make of the WB is up to them BUT Israel will have done it's part.

Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable and, I for one, would support a response from Israel should that happen.

IS is already within striking distance of Israel yet, as far as I am aware, no attacks from IS have taken place in Israel. Extremist terrorists they may be, stupid they aren't!

I defend and support the existence of Israel, I cannot defend and support the Israeli government.

Who will pay the reparations for the lost Jewish property in gaza, west bank and Jerusalem ?

So you are saying that the attacks from hamas are justified even though Israel no longer occupies gaza. So what would change your mind about that, if the Jews left Israel and became stateless people again ?

Reparations for property in occupied land?

One can take the stance that Hamas are "freedom fighters", in a similar way to Nelson Mandela was a "freedom fighter" though deemed a 'terrorist'...

I do not support Hamas, never have, never will... The oppressed will always 'fight back'... It's human nature!

I don't think that my post was unclear in my support for Israel, or perhaps you prefer not to read such things from a Palestinian supporter?

One could take the stance that Hamas and any of the other Islamic Death Cults occupying Gaza are "freedom fighters", if one dwells in some alternate universe.

Quite clearly, one politico-religious ideology is not given to improve, to refine humanities moral compass. In terms of civilization, is was, and still is islamism which clings to an ancient theocratic code that demonstrably denigrates and condemns non-moslems. It is demonstrably the case that one politico- religious ideology in particular is profoundly dysfunctional. I cannot envision anyone not fatally poisoned by cultural-relativism not arguing that a political-religious ideology in which there's no freedom of religion, where non-moslems are subjected to fascist ideals wherein moslems - by virtue only of their politico-religious affiliation - are superior to and gaining of superior rights - over non-islamists, where extramarital sex and homosexuallity are punished by execution, women are forbidden to work for wages, divorce their husbands, or leave home without a male relative is utterly out of step with the 21st century and completely lacking any ability to improve humanity. It is the most dangerous and violent of these dysfunctional cultures, Dar al-Islam, that most troubles the advanced societies today.

So you don't believe that a people suppressed, territory occupied have a human right to fight for their freedom?
What territory is occupied?

And no, I don't accept that Islamic terrorism is an entitlement to excuse murder and mayhem. Further, Islamic terrorists fight to advance no freedoms. The Islamic implementation of theocratic totalitarianism is decidedly anti-freedom.

Yes, I have been to Israel and know how small it is, I have been to surrounding countries also...

The one thing that I really do not buy into is the "security question" in relation to the WB, sorry...

Israel, despite its physical size, is the most militarily powerful in the whole region, thanks in no small part to the US.

Israel leaves the occupied territories and withdraws the settlers. Whatever shit Hamas/PA want to make of the WB is up to them BUT Israel will have done it's part.

Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable and, I for one, would support a response from Israel should that happen.

IS is already within striking distance of Israel yet, as far as I am aware, no attacks from IS have taken place in Israel. Extremist terrorists they may be, stupid they aren't!

I defend and support the existence of Israel, I cannot defend and support the Israeli government.

Who will pay the reparations for the lost Jewish property in gaza, west bank and Jerusalem ?

So you are saying that the attacks from hamas are justified even though Israel no longer occupies gaza. So what would change your mind about that, if the Jews left Israel and became stateless people again ?

One can take the stance that Hamas are "freedom fighters", in a similar way to Nelson Mandela was a "freedom fighter" though deemed a 'terrorist'...

I do not support Hamas, never have, never will... The oppressed will always 'fight back'... It's human nature!

I don't think that my post was unclear in my support for Israel, or perhaps you prefer not to read such things from a Palestinian supporter?

One could take the stance that Hamas and any of the other Islamic Death Cults occupying Gaza are "freedom fighters", if one dwells in some alternate universe.

Quite clearly, one politico-religious ideology is not given to improve, to refine humanities moral compass. In terms of civilization, is was, and still is islamism which clings to an ancient theocratic code that demonstrably denigrates and condemns non-moslems. It is demonstrably the case that one politico- religious ideology in particular is profoundly dysfunctional. I cannot envision anyone not fatally poisoned by cultural-relativism not arguing that a political-religious ideology in which there's no freedom of religion, where non-moslems are subjected to fascist ideals wherein moslems - by virtue only of their politico-religious affiliation - are superior to and gaining of superior rights - over non-islamists, where extramarital sex and homosexuallity are punished by execution, women are forbidden to work for wages, divorce their husbands, or leave home without a male relative is utterly out of step with the 21st century and completely lacking any ability to improve humanity. It is the most dangerous and violent of these dysfunctional cultures, Dar al-Islam, that most troubles the advanced societies today.

So you don't believe that a people suppressed, territory occupied have a human right to fight for their freedom?

And no, I don't accept that Islamic terrorism is an entitlement to excuse murder and mayhem. Further, Islamic terrorists fight to advance no freedoms. The Islamic implementation of theocratic totalitarianism is decidedly anti-freedom.

Maybe this will help you...

Anyone who is oppressed with their occupied territory is entitled to 'fight back'...

You would be happy living in an oppressed country and have your territory occupied

Anyone who is oppressed with their occupied territory is entitled to 'fight back'...

You would be happy living in an oppressed country and have your territory occupied
As I expected, you can't identify any area that is occupied.

As I expected, you have no issue with Islamic terrorism when it's directed at the Jooooooos you revile.

Can you insure Israel's security?
I don't want to destroy ANY of Israel... Yes, I have been to Israel and know how small it is, I have been to surrounding countries also... The one thing that I really do not buy into is the "security question" in relation to the WB, sorry...

You must know that your assessment of the Arab World's threat to Israel is of no significance. You blithely dismiss that which both parties (Israel and Arab World) take very seriously because it enables you to spew the Arab party line. They make no effort to deny their intent and you "innocently" play the gullible enabler.

And your assessment would be what exactly?

That the Palestinians have untold nuclear weapons stashed away, fighter jets from the US, a military capability to destroy Israel?
Do tell...

Well, I would offer what so many of your anti-Israel comrades claim ... that Israel is surrounded by 1.4 BILLION angry Muslims dedicated to her eradication but I find that to be typically idiotic. The fact is that given the opportunity, the Arabs would bleed Israel to death with a thousand small cuts and what's more I believe you know that (which is why you promote it). Exposing Israel's neck to her "peaceful" Arab neighbors would be national suicide.

Believe what you will, you know nothing!
I give a flying fuck how many "angry Muslims" there are...
The fact remains that occupying territory is never a good thing...
Withdraw and THEN blow the shit out of ANY "angry Muslim" who decides to take Israel on!

Yeah, Israel tried that with Gaza in 2005, got the angry Muslim response and after kicking their butts Israel was rewarded with international condemnation.
The Israelis learned their lesson.
In this case, occupying disputed territory is the prudent thing to do and waiting to blow the shit out of angry Muslims after the fact is silliness.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of kick ass.

Palestinians don't live in a country because they chose victimhood and their oppression is an internal matter. They need to make better choices than Hamas and Rejectionism.

I can tell you're a good guy, who doesn't want to destroy all of Israel. like monte or Tinmore. Don't you understand that if Israel gives the West Bank total independence, then it will become a hotbed of Islamist terror, supported by Iran? The situation has nothing to do with a "sky wizard" right now, at least not on Israel's part. You claim to have been in Israel at some point, so you know how small it is. Can you insure Israel's security?

"People" like Humanity have their reasons for supporting dysfunctional Arab societies ... they are the front line in the war against the Joooz.

The only time I see any support for Israel in any of your posts is when you want it to no longer exist. As I said I am waiting for your condemnation of hamas and the Palestinians for what they are doing from gaza seeing as gaza is no longer occupied using the legal definition ?

>>Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable and, I for one, would support a response from Israel should that happen.<<

That is exactly what happened when Israel withdrew from gaza. Hamas is also behind more of the attack within Israel by palestinians.

If this is the example of what will happen when Israel withdraws from the WB, why should Israel even consider such a move and leave themselves more vulnerable by removing itself from the high ground? Better safe than sorry. A ounce of prevention...., a stick in time...., forewarned in forearmed, etc.

I always find it amazing how narrow mindedness can twist a conversation....

Israel stand by the maxim fool me once your fault fool me twice my fault, and the evidenced shows that the Palestinians have fooled no one but the likes of you. No narrow mindedness until we look at yours in regards to just how legal Israel is working in palestine

I don't want to destroy ANY of Israel... Yes, I have been to Israel and know how small it is, I have been to surrounding countries also... The one thing that I really do not buy into is the "security question" in relation to the WB, sorry...

You must know that your assessment of the Arab World's threat to Israel is of no significance. You blithely dismiss that which both parties (Israel and Arab World) take very seriously because it enables you to spew the Arab party line. They make no effort to deny their intent and you "innocently" play the gullible enabler.

That the Palestinians have untold nuclear weapons stashed away, fighter jets from the US, a military capability to destroy Israel?

Do tell...

Read it again and you will see "THE ARAB WORLD" that does have nuclear weapons, fighter jets from the US and the military numbers to dextroy Israel. The problem is getting the arab muslims to obey just one commander

Wait a minute. Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable? Was that a Freudian slip of the tongue?

Yes, thank you for pointing out that little slip up...

Let me rewrite that....

Any attacks on Israel by Hamas/PA following the withdrawal would be completely against my view and a retaliation from Israel would be wholly justifiable.

Does that read better?

The withdrawal took place in 2005 and was completed by September of that year. No Israeli presence in gaza what so ever, no military or civilian to be seen. So why do you ignore this fact and attack Israel and the Jews for taking defensive action against hamas et al when they fire illegal rockets at Israeli civilians ?

>>Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable and, I for one, would support a response from Israel should that happen.<<

That is exactly what happened when Israel withdrew from gaza. Hamas is also behind more of the attack within Israel by palestinians.

If this is the example of what will happen when Israel withdraws from the WB, why should Israel even consider such a move and leave themselves more vulnerable by removing itself from the high ground? Better safe than sorry. A ounce of prevention...., a stick in time...., forewarned in forearmed, etc.

Why is an alternate idea from your own that is reasonable be twisting the conversation. This is a give and take discussion of ideas and information.
You really think those perpetrating terrorism and violent attacks against Israel give a twit about humanity of the palestinians or Israelis? You really thing they are trying to bring about a peaceful resolution. You really think using children or civilian areas to attack from is going to save palestinian lives? You really think verbally treating to destroy Israel is going to bring about enough confidence to for Israel to willing withdraw?
Where is the proof any withdrawal will bring about any resolution or successful statehood for the palestinians?

Netanyahu - Withdraw? "Not on my watch"...

There are no guarantees in life...

But occupying territory, illegal settlers are not exactly helping the situation are they?

What illegal settlers, I think it is about time that the International courts decided this matter once and for all. They can look at the land registry and any treaties signed by Israel and the Palestinians to decide if the land is Jewish owned or not. Then to decide if the LoN mandate for Palestine is still a legal document and if it granted the Jews 22% of Palestine for their national home

As I expected, you can't identify any area that is occupied.

As I expected, you have no issue with Islamic terrorism when it's directed at the Jooooooos you revile.

Look like the link didn't appear...

Try this one Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I have issues with ALL terrorism... Hamas, IS and all of the other terrorist organisations in the ME can go to shit! You can find plenty of posts over the past year where I have said this... And, believe it or not, I have several Jewish friends, Arab friends, hell I even have friends in the US of varying denominations!

You see, inspite of your 'knowledge' of me, I do not support Hamas, as much as I do not support the Israeli government!

You will also find that, though others support Palestinians, MOST will not support terrorism...

This is a common accusation and confusion of zionists when they are struggling to find anything else to say...

Do tell...

Well, I would offer what so many of your anti-Israel comrades claim ... that Israel is surrounded by 1.4 BILLION angry Muslims dedicated to her eradication but I find that to be typically idiotic. The fact is that given the opportunity, the Arabs would bleed Israel to death with a thousand small cuts and what's more I believe you know that (which is why you promote it). Exposing Israel's neck to her "peaceful" Arab neighbors would be national suicide.

Withdraw and THEN blow the shit out of ANY "angry Muslim" who decides to take Israel on!

Why should the Israeli's withdraw from Israeli land ?

Do tell...

Yeah, Israel tried that with Gaza in 2005, got the angry Muslim response and after kicking their butts Israel was rewarded with international condemnation.
In this case, occupying disputed territory is the prudent thing to do and waiting to blow the shit out of angry Muslims after the fact is silliness.

And so the conflict will rumble on...

Do tell...

And so the conflict will rumble on...

Palestinians don't live in a country because they chose victimhood and their oppression is an internal matter. They need to make better choices than Hamas and Rejectionism.

Yes they do need to make better choices than Hamas!

The only time I see any support for Israel in any of your posts is when you want it to no longer exist. As I said I am waiting for your condemnation of hamas and the Palestinians for what they are doing from gaza seeing as gaza is no longer occupied using the legal definition ?

I support Israel and its right to exist... If you could be bothered to read my posts then you would have seen that!

I do not support Hamas in any way...

Gaza is not occupied, agreed, but it is still under the 'control' of Israel in certain, important, areas!

Wait a minute. Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable? Was that a Freudian slip of the tongue?

Yes, thank you for pointing out that little slip up...

Let me rewrite that....

Any attacks on Israel by Hamas/PA following the withdrawal would be completely against my view and a retaliation from Israel would be wholly justifiable.

Does that read better?

The withdrawal took place in 2005 and was completed by September of that year. No Israeli presence in gaza what so ever, no military or civilian to be seen. So why do you ignore this fact and attack Israel and the Jews for taking defensive action against hamas et al when they fire illegal rockets at Israeli civilians ?

I am aware that Israel withdrew from Gaza... They haven't relinquished control however, air, land and sea.

Why is an alternate idea from your own that is reasonable be twisting the conversation. This is a give and take discussion of ideas and information.
You really think those perpetrating terrorism and violent attacks against Israel give a twit about humanity of the palestinians or Israelis? You really thing they are trying to bring about a peaceful resolution. You really think using children or civilian areas to attack from is going to save palestinian lives? You really think verbally treating to destroy Israel is going to bring about enough confidence to for Israel to willing withdraw?
Where is the proof any withdrawal will bring about any resolution or successful statehood for the palestinians?

Netanyahu - Withdraw? "Not on my watch"...

There are no guarantees in life...

But occupying territory, illegal settlers are not exactly helping the situation are they?

What illegal settlers, I think it is about time that the International courts decided this matter once and for all. They can look at the land registry and any treaties signed by Israel and the Palestinians to decide if the land is Jewish owned or not. Then to decide if the LoN mandate for Palestine is still a legal document and if it granted the Jews 22% of Palestine for their national home

Israeli settlement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Do tell...

Why should the Israeli's withdraw from Israeli land ?

You got a link that proves the settlements are on Israeli land?

Forum List

Back