Humanity

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
I can tell you're a good guy, who doesn't want to destroy all of Israel. like monte or Tinmore. Don't you understand that if Israel gives the West Bank total independence, then it will become a hotbed of Islamist terror, supported by Iran? The situation has nothing to do with a "sky wizard" right now, at least not on Israel's part. You claim to have been in Israel at some point, so you know how small it is. Can you insure Israel's security?

I thought we were not going to talk about how "tiny Israel" is anymore, since no one cared if one rich guy built a sprawling house on 3 acres, and there is no "room" for the west bank? Iran doesn't give 10 about Israel except how they treat the Palestinians, so your argument is "mute". Also there is more at play that that, Israel wants Syria and Lebanon, and they need to get rid of Iran first, at least the régime, which even trying to do a coup is not going to work , so may I suggest to Israel to:

"play nice".

Just imagine the death by starvation rate of Palestinians if Israel ever punished them by giving them their own Palestinian state with self determination withiout Israel to provide for them any longer.

I can tell you're a good guy, who doesn't want to destroy all of Israel. like monte or Tinmore. Don't you understand that if Israel gives the West Bank total independence, then it will become a hotbed of Islamist terror, supported by Iran? The situation has nothing to do with a "sky wizard" right now, at least not on Israel's part. You claim to have been in Israel at some point, so you know how small it is. Can you insure Israel's security?

I don't want to destroy ANY of Israel...

Yes, I have been to Israel and know how small it is, I have been to surrounding countries also...

The one thing that I really do not buy into is the "security question" in relation to the WB, sorry...

Israel, despite its physical size, is the most militarily powerful in the whole region, thanks in no small part to the US.

For me, and putting my cards on the table...

Israel leaves the occupied territories and withdraws the settlers. Whatever shit Hamas/PA want to make of the WB is up to them BUT Israel will have done it's part.

Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable and, I for one, would support a response from Israel should that happen.

IS is already within striking distance of Israel yet, as far as I am aware, no attacks from IS have taken place in Israel. Extremist terrorists they may be, stupid they aren't!

I defend and support the existence of Israel, I cannot defend and support the Israeli government.

Yes, I have been to Israel and know how small it is, I have been to surrounding countries also...

The one thing that I really do not buy into is the "security question" in relation to the WB, sorry...

Israel, despite its physical size, is the most militarily powerful in the whole region, thanks in no small part to the US.

Israel leaves the occupied territories and withdraws the settlers. Whatever shit Hamas/PA want to make of the WB is up to them BUT Israel will have done it's part.

Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable and, I for one, would support a response from Israel should that happen.

IS is already within striking distance of Israel yet, as far as I am aware, no attacks from IS have taken place in Israel. Extremist terrorists they may be, stupid they aren't!

I defend and support the existence of Israel, I cannot defend and support the Israeli government.

I agree that I too support Israel but not the Israeli governmet. What they have done to the Palestinians with thier damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel is hard to forgive.

Who will pay the reparations for the lost Jewish property in gaza, west bank and Jerusalem ?

So you are saying that the attacks from hamas are justified even though Israel no longer occupies gaza. So what would change your mind about that, if the Jews left Israel and became stateless people again ?

>>Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable and, I for one, would support a response from Israel should that happen.<<

That is exactly what happened when Israel withdrew from gaza. Hamas is also behind more of the attack within Israel by palestinians.

If this is the example of what will happen when Israel withdraws from the WB, why should Israel even consider such a move and leave themselves more vulnerable by removing itself from the high ground? Better safe than sorry. A ounce of prevention...., a stick in time...., forewarned in forearmed, etc.

Wait a minute. Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable? Was that a Freudian slip of the tongue?

Can you insure Israel's security?
I don't want to destroy ANY of Israel... Yes, I have been to Israel and know how small it is, I have been to surrounding countries also... The one thing that I really do not buy into is the "security question" in relation to the WB, sorry...

You must know that your assessment of the Arab World's threat to Israel is of no significance. You blithely dismiss that which both parties (Israel and Arab World) take very seriously because it enables you to spew the Arab party line. They make no effort to deny their intent and you "innocently" play the gullible enabler.

Just imagine the death by starvation rate of Palestinians if Israel ever punished them by giving them their own Palestinian state with self determination withiout Israel to provide for them any longer.

Gee how did they survive without Israel? All these years.

Who will pay the reparations for the lost Jewish property in gaza, west bank and Jerusalem ?

So you are saying that the attacks from hamas are justified even though Israel no longer occupies gaza. So what would change your mind about that, if the Jews left Israel and became stateless people again ?

Reparations for property in occupied land?

One can take the stance that Hamas are "freedom fighters", in a similar way to Nelson Mandela was a "freedom fighter" though deemed a 'terrorist'...

I do not support Hamas, never have, never will... The oppressed will always 'fight back'... It's human nature!

I don't think that my post was unclear in my support for Israel, or perhaps you prefer not to read such things from a Palestinian supporter?

>>Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable and, I for one, would support a response from Israel should that happen.<<

That is exactly what happened when Israel withdrew from gaza. Hamas is also behind more of the attack within Israel by palestinians.

If this is the example of what will happen when Israel withdraws from the WB, why should Israel even consider such a move and leave themselves more vulnerable by removing itself from the high ground? Better safe than sorry. A ounce of prevention...., a stick in time...., forewarned in forearmed, etc.

I always find it amazing how narrow mindedness can twist a conversation....

I don't want to destroy ANY of Israel... Yes, I have been to Israel and know how small it is, I have been to surrounding countries also... The one thing that I really do not buy into is the "security question" in relation to the WB, sorry...

You must know that your assessment of the Arab World's threat to Israel is of no significance. You blithely dismiss that which both parties (Israel and Arab World) take very seriously because it enables you to spew the Arab party line. They make no effort to deny their intent and you "innocently" play the gullible enabler.

And your assessment would be what exactly?

That the Palestinians have untold nuclear weapons stashed away, fighter jets from the US, a military capability to destroy Israel?

Do tell...

Wait a minute. Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable? Was that a Freudian slip of the tongue?

Yes, thank you for pointing out that little slip up...

Let me rewrite that....

Any attacks on Israel by Hamas/PA following the withdrawal would be completely against my view and a retaliation from Israel would be wholly justifiable.

Does that read better?

Why is an alternate idea from your own that is reasonable be twisting the conversation. This is a give and take discussion of ideas and information.
You really think those perpetrating terrorism and violent attacks against Israel give a twit about humanity of the palestinians or Israelis? You really thing they are trying to bring about a peaceful resolution. You really think using children or civilian areas to attack from is going to save palestinian lives? You really think verbally treating to destroy Israel is going to bring about enough confidence to for Israel to willing withdraw?
Where is the proof any withdrawal will bring about any resolution or successful statehood for the palestinians?

That the Palestinians have untold nuclear weapons stashed away, fighter jets from the US, a military capability to destroy Israel?
Do tell...

Well, I would offer what so many of your anti-Israel comrades claim ... that Israel is surrounded by 1.4 BILLION angry Muslims dedicated to her eradication but I find that to be typically idiotic. The fact is that given the opportunity, the Arabs would bleed Israel to death with a thousand small cuts and what's more I believe you know that (which is why you promote it). Exposing Israel's neck to her "peaceful" Arab neighbors would be national suicide.

One can take the stance that Hamas are "freedom fighters", in a similar way to Nelson Mandela was a "freedom fighter" though deemed a 'terrorist'...

I do not support Hamas, never have, never will... The oppressed will always 'fight back'... It's human nature!

I don't think that my post was unclear in my support for Israel, or perhaps you prefer not to read such things from a Palestinian supporter?

One could take the stance that Hamas and any of the other Islamic Death Cults occupying Gaza are "freedom fighters", if one dwells in some alternate universe.

Quite clearly, one politico-religious ideology is not given to improve, to refine humanities moral compass. In terms of civilization, is was, and still is islamism which clings to an ancient theocratic code that demonstrably denigrates and condemns non-moslems. It is demonstrably the case that one politico- religious ideology in particular is profoundly dysfunctional. I cannot envision anyone not fatally poisoned by cultural-relativism not arguing that a political-religious ideology in which there's no freedom of religion, where non-moslems are subjected to fascist ideals wherein moslems - by virtue only of their politico-religious affiliation - are superior to and gaining of superior rights - over non-islamists, where extramarital sex and homosexuallity are punished by execution, women are forbidden to work for wages, divorce their husbands, or leave home without a male relative is utterly out of step with the 21st century and completely lacking any ability to improve humanity. It is the most dangerous and violent of these dysfunctional cultures, Dar al-Islam, that most troubles the advanced societies today.

Why is an alternate idea from your own that is reasonable be twisting the conversation. This is a give and take discussion of ideas and information.
You really think those perpetrating terrorism and violent attacks against Israel give a twit about humanity of the palestinians or Israelis? You really thing they are trying to bring about a peaceful resolution. You really think using children or civilian areas to attack from is going to save palestinian lives? You really think verbally treating to destroy Israel is going to bring about enough confidence to for Israel to willing withdraw?
Where is the proof any withdrawal will bring about any resolution or successful statehood for the palestinians?

Netanyahu - Withdraw? "Not on my watch"...

There are no guarantees in life...

But occupying territory, illegal settlers are not exactly helping the situation are they?

Do tell...

Well, I would offer what so many of your anti-Israel comrades claim ... that Israel is surrounded by 1.4 BILLION angry Muslims dedicated to her eradication but I find that to be typically idiotic. The fact is that given the opportunity, the Arabs would bleed Israel to death with a thousand small cuts and what's more I believe you know that (which is why you promote it). Exposing Israel's neck to her "peaceful" Arab neighbors would be national suicide.

Believe what you will, you know nothing!

I give a flying fuck how many "angry Muslims" there are...

The fact remains that occupying territory is never a good thing...

Withdraw and THEN blow the shit out of ANY "angry Muslim" who decides to take Israel on!

One could take the stance that Hamas and any of the other Islamic Death Cults occupying Gaza are "freedom fighters", if one dwells in some alternate universe.

Quite clearly, one politico-religious ideology is not given to improve, to refine humanities moral compass. In terms of civilization, is was, and still is islamism which clings to an ancient theocratic code that demonstrably denigrates and condemns non-moslems. It is demonstrably the case that one politico- religious ideology in particular is profoundly dysfunctional. I cannot envision anyone not fatally poisoned by cultural-relativism not arguing that a political-religious ideology in which there's no freedom of religion, where non-moslems are subjected to fascist ideals wherein moslems - by virtue only of their politico-religious affiliation - are superior to and gaining of superior rights - over non-islamists, where extramarital sex and homosexuallity are punished by execution, women are forbidden to work for wages, divorce their husbands, or leave home without a male relative is utterly out of step with the 21st century and completely lacking any ability to improve humanity. It is the most dangerous and violent of these dysfunctional cultures, Dar al-Islam, that most troubles the advanced societies today.

So you don't believe that a people suppressed, territory occupied have a human right to fight for their freedom?

Forum List

Back