Humanity

One could take the stance that Hamas and any of the other Islamic Death Cults occupying Gaza are "freedom fighters", if one dwells in some alternate universe.

Quite clearly, one politico-religious ideology is not given to improve, to refine humanities moral compass. In terms of civilization, is was, and still is islamism which clings to an ancient theocratic code that demonstrably denigrates and condemns non-moslems. It is demonstrably the case that one politico- religious ideology in particular is profoundly dysfunctional. I cannot envision anyone not fatally poisoned by cultural-relativism not arguing that a political-religious ideology in which there's no freedom of religion, where non-moslems are subjected to fascist ideals wherein moslems - by virtue only of their politico-religious affiliation - are superior to and gaining of superior rights - over non-islamists, where extramarital sex and homosexuallity are punished by execution, women are forbidden to work for wages, divorce their husbands, or leave home without a male relative is utterly out of step with the 21st century and completely lacking any ability to improve humanity. It is the most dangerous and violent of these dysfunctional cultures, Dar al-Islam, that most troubles the advanced societies today.

So you don't believe that a people suppressed, territory occupied have a human right to fight for their freedom?
What territory is occupied?

And no, I don't accept that Islamic terrorism is an entitlement to excuse murder and mayhem. Further, Islamic terrorists fight to advance no freedoms. The Islamic implementation of theocratic totalitarianism is decidedly anti-freedom.

Maybe this will help you...

Anyone who is oppressed with their occupied territory is entitled to 'fight back'...

You would be happy living in an oppressed country and have your territory occupied
As I expected, you can't identify any area that is occupied.

As I expected, you have no issue with Islamic terrorism when it's directed at the Jooooooos you revile.

Look like the link didn't appear...

Try this one Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I have issues with ALL terrorism... Hamas, IS and all of the other terrorist organisations in the ME can go to shit! You can find plenty of posts over the past year where I have said this... And, believe it or not, I have several Jewish friends, Arab friends, hell I even have friends in the US of varying denominations!

You see, inspite of your 'knowledge' of me, I do not support Hamas, as much as I do not support the Israeli government!

You will also find that, though others support Palestinians, MOST will not support terrorism...

This is a common accusation and confusion of zionists when they are struggling to find anything else to say...
As we have established, there is no occupation. The wiki article speaks to lands previously controlled by Israel, which control was the result of victory by Israel In the context of Arab-Moslem wars of aggression. As we know, those lands were returned by Israel in exchange for offerings of peace. Anwar Sadat was the first president of an Arab/Moslem nation courageous enough to formally recognize Israel and enter into a formal peace deal with Israel. For that courage, he was murdered by the Muslim brotherhood.

You are not understanding that the Muslim Brotherhood and dozens of their islamo-fascist contemporaries (Hamas being a bastard child of the MB), are actually just pious moslems following the koran and sunnah to the letter. Such principles as hatred of Jews and waqf all contribute to an inability for pious moslems to accept Jews and a Jewish state in "moslem lands". Do a search for the definition of waqf for an instructive lesson in Islamo-fascism.

All of the islamo-fascist hate groups are subordinate to islamist ideology. Have you ever asked yourself why so many islamist terrorist groups have religious surnames for their boys clubs.

The problem of Arab beggars and squatters occupying Palestine is an Arab problem but of course, arabs understand the dangers presented by "Palestinian' Arabs.There is no chance that Syria, Jordan, Egypt, etc., are going to accept the financial burden of repatriation for the Arabs falsely labeled as "Palestinians". Do a search with "Black September" as the criteria.

I can tell you're a good guy, who doesn't want to destroy all of Israel. like monte or Tinmore. Don't you understand that if Israel gives the West Bank total independence, then it will become a hotbed of Islamist terror, supported by Iran? The situation has nothing to do with a "sky wizard" right now, at least not on Israel's part. You claim to have been in Israel at some point, so you know how small it is. Can you insure Israel's security?

I don't want to destroy ANY of Israel...

Yes, I have been to Israel and know how small it is, I have been to surrounding countries also...

The one thing that I really do not buy into is the "security question" in relation to the WB, sorry...

Israel, despite its physical size, is the most militarily powerful in the whole region, thanks in no small part to the US.

For me, and putting my cards on the table...

Israel leaves the occupied territories and withdraws the settlers. Whatever shit Hamas/PA want to make of the WB is up to them BUT Israel will have done it's part.

Any attacks on Israel following the withdrawal would be wholly justifiable and, I for one, would support a response from Israel should that happen.

IS is already within striking distance of Israel yet, as far as I am aware, no attacks from IS have taken place in Israel. Extremist terrorists they may be, stupid they aren't!

I defend and support the existence of Israel, I cannot defend and support the Israeli government.

Who will pay the reparations for the lost Jewish property in gaza, west bank and Jerusalem ?

So you are saying that the attacks from hamas are justified even though Israel no longer occupies gaza. So what would change your mind about that, if the Jews left Israel and became stateless people again ?

Reparations for property in occupied land?

One can take the stance that Hamas are "freedom fighters", in a similar way to Nelson Mandela was a "freedom fighter" though deemed a 'terrorist'...

I do not support Hamas, never have, never will... The oppressed will always 'fight back'... It's human nature!

I don't think that my post was unclear in my support for Israel, or perhaps you prefer not to read such things from a Palestinian supporter?

One could take the stance that Hamas and any of the other Islamic Death Cults occupying Gaza are "freedom fighters", if one dwells in some alternate universe.

Quite clearly, one politico-religious ideology is not given to improve, to refine humanities moral compass. In terms of civilization, is was, and still is islamism which clings to an ancient theocratic code that demonstrably denigrates and condemns non-moslems. It is demonstrably the case that one politico- religious ideology in particular is profoundly dysfunctional. I cannot envision anyone not fatally poisoned by cultural-relativism not arguing that a political-religious ideology in which there's no freedom of religion, where non-moslems are subjected to fascist ideals wherein moslems - by virtue only of their politico-religious affiliation - are superior to and gaining of superior rights - over non-islamists, where extramarital sex and homosexuallity are punished by execution, women are forbidden to work for wages, divorce their husbands, or leave home without a male relative is utterly out of step with the 21st century and completely lacking any ability to improve humanity. It is the most dangerous and violent of these dysfunctional cultures, Dar al-Islam, that most troubles the advanced societies today.

So you don't believe that a people suppressed, territory occupied have a human right to fight for their freedom?

Are we talking about the Jews land here that was granted under International law and subsequentrly invaded and stolen by the arab muslims. Lets see what the Courts have to say about occupation and oppression and human rights shall we, and see it they say the arab muslim squatters have to get of the Jewish lands ?

And no, I don't accept that Islamic terrorism is an entitlement to excuse murder and mayhem. Further, Islamic terrorists fight to advance no freedoms. The Islamic implementation of theocratic totalitarianism is decidedly anti-freedom.

Anyone who is oppressed with their occupied territory is entitled to 'fight back'...

You would be happy living in an oppressed country and have your territory occupied
As I expected, you can't identify any area that is occupied.

As I expected, you have no issue with Islamic terrorism when it's directed at the Jooooooos you revile.

Look like the link didn't appear...

Try this one Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I have issues with ALL terrorism... Hamas, IS and all of the other terrorist organisations in the ME can go to shit! You can find plenty of posts over the past year where I have said this... And, believe it or not, I have several Jewish friends, Arab friends, hell I even have friends in the US of varying denominations!

You see, inspite of your 'knowledge' of me, I do not support Hamas, as much as I do not support the Israeli government!

You will also find that, though others support Palestinians, MOST will not support terrorism...

This is a common accusation and confusion of zionists when they are struggling to find anything else to say...

Looking at the evidence you see that those who support Palestine also support terrorism because the two are synonymous. The Palestinians use terrorism to elicit a response from Israel and then scream about the aggression and violence coming from Israel. You defend this every time it happens meaning that you are alos defending the terrorism that stated the problem in the first place. Your claim is that the Palestinians can use any methods to "defend" against the occupation, and refuse to show any examples of this "defence".
Now you resort to your smokescreen of using the term Zionist out of context and in a racially abusive manner because you know you don't have an argument.

You must know that your assessment of the Arab World's threat to Israel is of no significance. You blithely dismiss that which both parties (Israel and Arab World) take very seriously because it enables you to spew the Arab party line. They make no effort to deny their intent and you "innocently" play the gullible enabler.

And your assessment would be what exactly?

That the Palestinians have untold nuclear weapons stashed away, fighter jets from the US, a military capability to destroy Israel?
Do tell...

Well, I would offer what so many of your anti-Israel comrades claim ... that Israel is surrounded by 1.4 BILLION angry Muslims dedicated to her eradication but I find that to be typically idiotic. The fact is that given the opportunity, the Arabs would bleed Israel to death with a thousand small cuts and what's more I believe you know that (which is why you promote it). Exposing Israel's neck to her "peaceful" Arab neighbors would be national suicide.

Believe what you will, you know nothing!

I give a flying fuck how many "angry Muslims" there are...

The fact remains that occupying territory is never a good thing...

Withdraw and THEN blow the shit out of ANY "angry Muslim" who decides to take Israel on!

Why should the Israeli's withdraw from Israeli land ?

You got a link that proves the settlements are on Israeli land?

Try the oslo accords and the land registry from 1948

Who will pay the reparations for the lost Jewish property in gaza, west bank and Jerusalem ?

So you are saying that the attacks from hamas are justified even though Israel no longer occupies gaza. So what would change your mind about that, if the Jews left Israel and became stateless people again ?

Reparations for property in occupied land?

One can take the stance that Hamas are "freedom fighters", in a similar way to Nelson Mandela was a "freedom fighter" though deemed a 'terrorist'...

I do not support Hamas, never have, never will... The oppressed will always 'fight back'... It's human nature!

I don't think that my post was unclear in my support for Israel, or perhaps you prefer not to read such things from a Palestinian supporter?

Then give examples of this "fighting back" that does not include firing illegal weapons, cold blooded murder of children and terrorism ?

You cant find any because they are nor fighting back but INSTIGATING the violence.

So, rather than respond individually to those who believe that their opinion is far more important than the international community... It's ok to have an opinion but to consider that your ego is larger than the rest of the world, particularly Europe, well thats something else...

The recent UN vote on women's rights against Israel based upon the "Israeli occupation" is also telling!

Perhaps I can ask, why you think that the international community is wrong in considering Israel as occupying land? Please don't answer with ant semitic, jew haters etc etc... Something more tangible please...

Have you actually met any Palestinians? Any Arabs?

If you had then you would be able to differentiate between a terrorist and a Palestinian...

In the same way that I can differentiate between Jews, Israel, Israeli government...

So, rather than respond individually to those who believe that their opinion is far more important than the international community... It's ok to have an opinion but to consider that your ego is larger than the rest of the world, particularly Europe, well thats something else...

The recent UN vote on women's rights against Israel based upon the "Israeli occupation" is also telling!

Perhaps I can ask, why you think that the international community is wrong in considering Israel as occupying land? Please don't answer with ant semitic, jew haters etc etc... Something more tangible please...

Have you actually met any Palestinians? Any Arabs?

If you had then you would be able to differentiate between a terrorist and a Palestinian...

In the same way that I can differentiate between Jews, Israel, Israeli government...

The UN vote on women's rights against Israel wasn't telliing at all. It was a laughable joke as the status of women across the putrid backwater of the Moslem middle east is one of deprivation and misogyny. It was yet another example of the pointlesness that defines the Pal-Arab terror network.

With regard to every error, pratfall, self-created disaster, ill-considered decision and pointlesness oozing from the "Palestinian" Arabs, Israel is typically the convenient excuse. The Great Satan is often the next Pali-Arab boogeyman but with the kafir welfare dollars we shower on the Islamist terror entity, they've learned to temper their criticism.

The UN vote on women's rights against Israel wasn't telliing at all.

In your biased opinion...

Surely you cannot try and deny the facts?

Vote 27 - 2
European countries abstained.

The two votes against? Israel and USA.

Reason given... "continued occupation"

Undeniable and irrefutable facts.

Vote 27 - 2

Shirley, you don't think that is taken seriously?

I posed the question to you twice previously in this thread: "where is this occupation taking place"?

Both questions were met with crickets chirping.

Are slogans and cliches' enough to allow you to maintain your insensate Joooooo hatreds?

The UN vote was a farce.
Top violator of women s rights around the world It s Israel says UN Fox News

Last edited:

Vote 27 - 2

I posed the question to you twice previously in this thread: "where is this occupation taking place"?

Are slogans and cliches' enough to allow you to maintain your insensate Joooooo hatreds?

The UN vote was a farce.

I have previously posted links relating to the occupation... Here's a few more...

United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Status of territories captured by Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
UN Security Council Calls for Lifting of Israeli Siege and Occupation - International Middle East Media Center
Court orders Israel s Finance Ministry to release report boycott could cost Israel 10 billion a year

Opening line from one of the links...
"The United Nations Security Council and the International Court of Justice both describe the West Bank and Golan Heights as "occupied territory" under international law"

Of course, Israel does not agree with "occupied" preferring the word "disputed"... Well they would wouldn't they...

Do you still believe that Israel does not occupy any territory?

Can you provide links to support your thinking?

Vote 27 - 2

The UN vote was a farce.

I have previously posted links relating to the occupation... Here's a few more...

United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
UN Security Council Calls for Lifting of Israeli Siege and Occupation - International Middle East Media Center
Court orders Israel s Finance Ministry to release report boycott could cost Israel 10 billion a year

"The United Nations Security Council and the International Court of Justice both describe the West Bank and Golan Heights as "occupied territory" under international law"

Of course, Israel does not agree with "occupied" preferring the word "disputed"... Well they would wouldn't they...

Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza. There's no occupation.

Golan was a spoil of war as was the disputed territory conquered by the Ottoman Turks. No occupation there either.

I still see no evidence you have presented of any Israeli occupation.

You might want to scour wiki for something more current than 1980's vintage material.

Vote 27 - 2

The UN vote was a farce.

Golan was a spoil of war as was the disputed territory conquered by the Ottoman Turks. No occupation there either.

You might want to scour wiki for something more current than 1980's vintage material.

I don't think I ever said Gaza was currently occupied... However, Gaza is controlled by Israel... Air, land and sea... Not occupation, just oppression.

You need to check out the international laws relating to "spoils of war"... If you are still too blind/brainwashed to accept then....

...Then I have to bow to your superior knowledge(?) dear Hollie...

.... as will the UN, UNSC, ICJ, AI, ECFR, and on and on and on....

How many countries have an embassy in Jerusalem? Not one!

Israel declared Jerusalem as it's capital... Not a single country recognises Jerusalem as the capital of Israel... Not even the USA!

Do you know why? Simply that East Jerusalem is under Israeli occupation...

Vote 27 - 2

The UN vote was a farce.

I don't think I ever said Gaza was currently occupied... However, Gaza is controlled by Israel... Air, land and sea... Not occupation, just oppression.

You need to check out the international laws relating to "spoils of war"... If you are still too blind/brainwashed to accept then....

Israel declared Jerusalem as it's capital... Not a single country recognises Jerusalem as the capital of Israel... Not even the USA!

The link you supplied referenced an occupation of Gaza. And let's be honest, if the various Islamic terrorist syndicates occupying Gaza were not throttled by Israel, the frequent rockets attacks against Israel would be the constant rocket attacks against Israel. You're aware of the Hamas Charter, correct?

You need to check out the international laws relating to wars of aggression. You may wish to email Egypt, Jordan and Syria. I'm sure they will have information you'll find interesting.

So, if we accept your unstated, but implied suggestion that East Jerusalem Is an Islamist waqf and belongs in perpetuity to Islamism, what international law supports that? Shirley, if you contend that East Jerusalem is under Israeli occupation, you can give us specific information as to who has undisputed rights to ownership of that area and are thus under occupation.

Strange how you benevolent, caring types who wail, oops, I mean "take such a concerned, studied position of insensate Joooooo hating" when it comes to the "rights" of Islamic terrorists in Gaza, yet are silent about the plight of the poor, oppressed Islamic terrorist freedom fighters of ISIS.

Still, you have offered nothing to support your statement of some alleged occupation by the Israeli's.

Vote 27 - 2

The UN vote was a farce.

The link you supplied referenced an occupation of Gaza. And let's be honest, if the various Islamic terrorist syndicates occupying Gaza were not throttled by Israel, the frequent rockets attacks against Israel would be the constant rocket attacks against Israel. You're aware of the Hamas Charter, correct?

You need to check out the international laws relating to wars of aggression. You may wish to email Egypt, Jordan and Syria. I'm sure they will have information you'll find interesting.

So, if we accept your unstated, but implied suggestion that East Jerusalem Is an Islamist waqf and belongs in perpetuity to Islamism, what international law supports that? Shirley, if you contend that East Jerusalem is under Israeli occupation, you can give us specific information as to who has undisputed rights to ownership of that area and are thus under occupation.

Strange how you benevolent, caring types who wail, oops, I mean "take such a concerned, studied position of insensate Joooooo hating" when it comes to the "rights" of Islamic terrorists in Gaza, yet are silent about the plight of the poor, oppressed Islamic terrorist freedom fighters of ISIS.

Still, you have offered nothing to support your statement of some alleged occupation by the Israeli's.

There is no hope for you Hollie...

I have given sufficient links to prove to a blind man the Israeli occupation, that is supported by international organisations and communities... You clearly havent bothered reading them!

You choose not to accept, well, thats your decision...

However, it's a bit boring now...

So, toddle off and stick your head in the sand...

The UN vote was a farce.

I have given sufficient links to prove to a blind man the Israeli occupation, that is supported by international organisations and communities... You clearly havent bothered reading them!

The UN issued a decree? I'm impressed all to hell. Is this the same UN that decreed Israel is responsible for the oppression of women in Gaza'istan?

Seven centuries of Islamist attitudes that denigrate women, subject them to FGM, give them only half the rights of men, etc., all due to the Zionest' boogeyman.

Psssssst, psssst. Did you know that the Black Helicopters are circling overhead? The Jooooos are goIng to repel down on ropes any minute now. Call the UN for a decree.

The UN issued a decree? I'm impressed all to hell. Is this the same UN that decreed Israel is responsible for the oppression of women in Gaza'istan?

Seven centuries of Islamist attitudes that denigrate women, subject them to FGM, give them only half the rights of men, etc., all due to the Zionest' boogeyman.

Psssssst, psssst. Did you know that the Black Helicopters are circling overhead? The Jooooos are goIng to repel down on ropes any minute now. Call the UN for a decree.

UN, UNSC, ICJ, Supreme Court of Israel and every country in the world, consider Israel an occupier in one form or another... Then there's you...

It's boring now Hollie...

I tried to educate you but you are not very educable...

Bye for now...

UN, UNSC, ICJ, Supreme Court of Israel and every country in the world, consider Israel an occupier in one form or another... Then there's you...

Bye for now...

I keep asking you to identify the owner of East Jerusalem, for example, to identify who's land is allegedly being occupied. You won't identify that party.

Similarly, the entities you claim to have identified Israel as an occupier (every country in the world, really), are at times the very entities whI have claim 7 centuries of Islamist misogyny is the fault of the Jooooooos.

I'm underwhelmed.

May Allah bless you.

UN, UNSC, ICJ, every country in the world, consider Israel an occupier in one form or another... Then there's you...

Bye for now...

Bye for now...

I keep asking you to identify the owner of East Jerusalem, for example, to identify who's land is allegedly being occupied. You won't identify that party.

Similarly, the entities you claim to have identified Israel as an occupier (every country in the world, really), are at times the very entities whI have claim 7 centuries of Islamist misogyny is the fault of the Jooooooos.

I'm underwhelmed.

May Allah bless you.

As previously stated... You are uneducable and choose to close your eyes to very simple facts...

You didn't ask me to "identify" owners Hollie... I would suggest you go read some of the links and, if possible, educate yourself, I am bored with trying!

May Allah bless you also.

UN, UNSC, ICJ, every country in the world, consider Israel an occupier in one form or another... Then there's you...

Bye for now...

Bye for now...

I'm underwhelmed.

May Allah bless you.

As previously stated... You are uneducable and choose to close your eyes to very simple facts...

You didn't ask me to "identify" owners Hollie... I would suggest you go read some of the links and, if possible, educate yourself, I am bored with trying!

Post 53. I asked you to identify the owner of East Jerusalem you claim is being occupied by the Jooooooos.

You're closing your eyes to very simple facts. Are you uneducable?

If I was a Moslem in Hamas'istan and subjected to FGM at 10 years of age would that be the fault of the Jooooooos for oppressing me?

Bye for now...

Bye for now...

I'm underwhelmed.

May Allah bless you.

Post 53. I asked you to identify the owner of East Jerusalem you claim is being occupied by the Jooooooos.

You're closing your eyes to very simple facts. Are you uneducable?

If I was a Moslem in Hamas'istan and subjected to FGM at 10 years of age would that be the fault of the Jooooooos for oppressing me?

Stop now Hollie before you make yourself look even more of a fool!

East Jerusalem has been occupied and annexed by Israel... That is not MY conclusion, that is the conclusion of the world, excluding Israel, of course...

ciao bella

Forum List

Back