Humana to Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges

if you lost your job you were not that good of an employee.

Because no one's ever lost their job for any other reason. :rolleyes:
a sales job that is commission? the only way to lose one of those even in the worse of times is if you suck at it.

And here I thought it had something to do with what you were selling (e.g., real estate during the subprime meltdown), local and regional markets, little things like that.

I'm sure you've got some data to support that. I look forward to your posting it.

a sales job that is commission? the only way to lose one of those even in the worse of times is if you suck at it.

And here I thought it had something to do with what you were selling (e.g., real estate during the subprime meltdown), local and regional markets, little things like that.

I'm sure you've got some data to support that. I look forward to your posting it.
data to support what? You make no sense, you show your total lack of ability to follow along with the conversation.

data to support what?

Your as-yet unsubstantiated opinion that "the only way to lose one of those even in the worse [sic.] of times is if you suck at it."

And along will come another executive order mandating them to play to reduce their prices. Hey, if a so-called "president" can force people to buy stuff it can force others to sell stuff!

For a few more months.....

And along will come another executive order mandating them to play to reduce their prices. Hey, if a so-called "president" can force people to buy stuff it can force others to sell stuff!

For a few more months.....

Is Trump still talking single-payer, or has he changed his mind again?

You are completely ignorant. Remember Michigan was the worst hit state during the bush recession. I sold computer training. Only 2 of the 6 top salespeople are still there. Not one of the managers that were there when it happened are still there. In a good economy we are rockstars when sales go down they get rid of the veterans and keep all the good accounts for the house. It's their business model.

I'm not to go into details but at the company I'm at now the president loves me. I've doubled their aftermarket business. I'm going to triple it. And this is a real job for a real international company not some family owned Republican run business like my former gig. Republican business tend to treat their employees like shit

The sales job I had this company had 99% turnover. I was a senior account manager for 5 years (bill Clinton years) and left during the bush years and went back after the bush recession. Companies started hiring because of Obama's stimulus. The bush years were bad for Michigan a manufacturing and the middle class. It's why jebs not the nominee but Clinton is

You are completely ignorant. Remember Michigan was the worst hit state during the bush recession. I sold computer training. Only 2 of the 6 top salespeople are still there. Not one of the managers that were there when it happened are still there. In a good economy we are rockstars when sales go down they get rid of the veterans and keep all the good accounts for the house. It's their business model.

I'm not to go into details but at the company I'm at now the president loves me. I've doubled their aftermarket business. I'm going to triple it. And this is a real job for a real international company not some family owned Republican run business like my former gig. Republican business tend to treat their employees like shit
In all honesty, you would have to be the one that was totally ignorant of industry trends.
Why would you pick a company to work for that gave computer training at this time in history? Kids coming out of high school know just as much if not more that than most established workers. There really is little need for training, computers are no longer a new product, they are household items. Some of the best network people I ever hired were kids without any computer training that learned by being gamers and setting up their own networks.
What are you going to try and sell next? How to properly use a flip phone? Or how about TV remotes, Im sure there are still some liberals out there having issues with them.

In all honesty, you would have to be the one that was totally ignorant of industry trends.
Why would you pick a company to work for that gave computer training at this time in history? Kids coming out of high school know just as much if not more that than most established workers. There really is little need for training, computers are no longer a new product, they are household items. Some of the best network people I ever hired were kids without any computer training that learned by being gamers and setting up their own networks.
What are you going to try and sell next? How to properly use a flip phone? Or how about TV remotes, Im sure there are still some liberals out there having issues with them.
Tell that to my buddy who's still making $100K a year doing it. He is the only one left. All the others either got fired or left on their own.

And it shows how stupid you are, because IT employees need to constantly learn the new shit coming out. Plus young kids need to get their IT Certifications, right? And you look around your office and ask those dumb mother fuckers how to use Excel or Powerpoint and they don't know shit. I assume you don't either. In the hayday we sold $3 million a month. The employees who work there don't suck. They are set up to fail. But one person will always win and that's the one owner. The rest of them are schmucks.

http://www.newhorizons.com/

But the owners of this company, at least the franchise owners, have a business model. Hire 100 knowing only 5 people will be able to make a career out of it. 10 others will do ok. The other 85 will fail. This is exactly what is wrong with Republicans. This is their business model.

Are you making fun of the owner of the Michigan franchise of New Horizons for making a $700K a year income for the last 35 years?

What do you do for a living?

Are you making fun of the owner of the Michigan franchise of New Horizons for making a $700K a year income for the last 35 years?

Nothing that involves good grammar skills, apparently.

Your situation is highly relevant to the topic. I note how RWs waffle back and forth from blaming the patient to blaming the insurer, to gloating when the insurer pulls out of a market (not understanding that that market won't remain a void), and then blaming the patient again. The only thing they're consistent on is "There was nothing wrong with the way it was and everything is Obama's fault."

might have to wonder why he didnt change company direction about 20 years ago when the need for his services clearly became evident that they would soon not be needed.
What I did or do has nothing to do with this conversation. We are talking about how the best job you could find with a liberal arts degree left you in the cold.

We are talking about how the best job you could find with a liberal arts degree left you in the cold.

That's what you're talking about. The rest of us are talking about Obamacare in general and Humana in particular. If you're not interested in either, why are you here?

We are talking about how the best job you could find with a liberal arts degree left you in the cold.

That's what you're talking about. The rest of us are talking about Obamacare in general and Humana in particular. If you're not interested in either, why are you here?
actually I was talking to someone else so what you hop in and hear has nothing to do with you .
Typical F-ing liberal, always wants to make everything about them so they can have a false sense of being offended.

actually I was talking to someone else so what you hop in and hear has nothing to do with you .
Typical F-ing liberal, always wants to make everything about them so they can have a false sense of being offended.

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisvil...humana-is-costing-aetna-more-than-its-37.html

If it didn't hurt so many innocent people who like their plans before ObamaCare forced them into these horrible, money losing monstrosities, the Schadenfreude of seeing Big Insurance get shafted by their collusion with Obama would be quite delish.

If it didn't hurt so many innocent people who like their plans before ObamaCare forced them into these horrible, money losing monstrosities, the Schadenfreude of seeing Big Insurance get shafted by their collusion with Obama would be quite delish.

Except they're not.

Except they're not.

Big Insurance is losing a ton-o-bucks on ObamaCare. That's why Humana and United Healthcare have bailed. Aetna, quite wisely, opted out of most of it from the beginning. And the government backed exchanges are careening into insolvency (if they haven't already declared bankruptcy).

Hopenchange!

Forum List

Back