Human Pollution.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
Global warming is bad enough. But there is another BIG problem! Overpopulation. About a month ago there was a very interesting news segment on the TV show 60 Minutes. It was called, The Vanishing Wild. Nothing in it was a surprise to me, but they did make some interesting points. (Some come from the show, some are my own) Such as that the last time human life was sustainable on Earth was in 1970. When there was around 3.5 billion people on Earth. Now there are over 8 billion. In the past 50 years, global wildlife has decreased by 69%. Every year about 150 species of animal goes extinct. We are consuming 175% more than the Earth can regenerate. And though it is possible that could included fossil fuels in that, I doubt if they meant that.

Also, the U.S. is losing soil 10 times faster than its natural replenishment rate. Each year we lose around 960 million tons of topsoil. Places like China and India are even worse. They are losing soil at 30 to 40 times faster than its natural replenishment rate. Another thing is that in the Amazon alone, each day about 200,000 acres of forest is burned. That is around 78 million acres a year.

Another point is that every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. But the population of White people isn't rising. In some places it is even going down a little. Despite all this, that moron Biden is letting just about everybody from south of the border that wants to enter the U.S. to do so. Why would he care. That old douchbag doesn't have much longer to live anyway. So what is the future matter to him. (Not that republicans are any better)

There was a movie made once that was very very loosely based on an actual event called "Abandon Ship!" It was about the captain of a lifeboat who had to turn people away so that those on the lifeboat could survive. We are in the same position. When swarms of humans begin to be like swarms of locusts, what is needed is come crop dusting with insecticide. Or "humacide." Not letting them in to increase their swarm here. Which they are. I will include the URL of the 60 Minutes episode I mentioned. I doubt if it will work. So you will just have to go to youtube and look up the episode yourself. I suggest you watch it.

There is no over-population. Just because cities are crowded does not mean there is over-population.

The earth is still 80% unihabited by humans.

Wildlife has diminished because humans are GREEDY, LAZY, and RETARDED!!!
Instead of locating habitable lands that are NOT homes and feeding grounds to specific wildlife, they just build "where ever" and be damned to all the creatures there! Humans don't even bother relocating these animals, much less creating safe areas for the them to live around new developments. All of which does NOT take any more time or money than just levelling everything in their fucking way.

There IS however.........an EXTREME over-population of greedmongering, sadistic, violent, and heinously destructive humans that need to be exterminated en-mass, in a very AGGRESSIVE manner!!!!

Last edited:
Global warming is bad enough. But there is another BIG problem! Overpopulation. About a month ago there was a very interesting news segment on the TV show 60 Minutes. It was called, The Vanishing Wild. Nothing in it was a surprise to me, but they did make some interesting points. (Some come from the show, some are my own) Such as that the last time human life was sustainable on Earth was in 1970. When there was around 3.5 billion people on Earth. Now there are over 8 billion. In the past 50 years, global wildlife has decreased by 69%. Every year about 150 species of animal goes extinct. We are consuming 175% more than the Earth can regenerate. And though it is possible that could included fossil fuels in that, I doubt if they meant that.

Also, the U.S. is losing soil 10 times faster than its natural replenishment rate. Each year we lose around 960 million tons of topsoil. Places like China and India are even worse. They are losing soil at 30 to 40 times faster than its natural replenishment rate. Another thing is that in the Amazon alone, each day about 200,000 acres of forest is burned. That is around 78 million acres a year.

Another point is that every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. But the population of White people isn't rising. In some places it is even going down a little. Despite all this, that moron Biden is letting just about everybody from south of the border that wants to enter the U.S. to do so. Why would he care. That old douchbag doesn't have much longer to live anyway. So what is the future matter to him. (Not that republicans are any better)

There was a movie made once that was very very loosely based on an actual event called "Abandon Ship!" It was about the captain of a lifeboat who had to turn people away so that those on the lifeboat could survive. We are in the same position. When swarms of humans begin to be like swarms of locusts, what is needed is come crop dusting with insecticide. Or "humacide." Not letting them in to increase their swarm here. Which they are. I will include the URL of the 60 Minutes episode I mentioned. I doubt if it will work. So you will just have to go to youtube and look up the episode yourself. I suggest you watch it.

If you decide to do something to solve the overpopulation problem, can I have dibs on your stuff?

Feel free to take one for team overpopulation and decrease the surplus population by one.

Yesbut that is the 80% that very few people want to live in.

Not really.
Humans have built villages, towns, and cities everywhere.

Most of the centered area states have billions of acres of flatlands which are not inhabited by any significant creature that can't be easily relocated. And these areas are significantly easier to build and live on that most of the places that have populations on them now.

And yet........these areas are STILL untouched.

Thats a fact

Every person on earth can fit in Rhode Island.

Most of the people on earth are smelly, rude, unkempt, and babble incoherently when they try to talk.

Those would be the first ones thrown off into the Atlantic Ocean. I hope they're good swimmers.

Most of the people on earth are smelly, rude, unkempt, and babble incoherently when they try to talk.

Those would be the first ones thrown off into the Atlantic Ocean. I hope they're good swimmers.

Theres a LOT of those at the company I work at now.
Not only incoherent, but illiterate as well. And these people are in charge of the billing for Toyota customers!!!

jackhandeytrees.jpg

Forum List

Back