Human CO2 emissions flat

I must have missed the part where you can identify Natural CO2 from manmade CO2. Where do you look for the little labels?

"I must have missed the part where you can identify Natural CO2 from manmade CO2."

Yes, you certainly did. This is, of course, because you never bothered to look for this information, and would probably just call scientists "liars" if you had.

Feel free to provide the link on how you can tell one CO2 molecule from another moron.

haha, no, I am not your mommy. people who genuinely want to learn freely available scientific knowledge go find and learn it themselves. trolls who think it is more fun to be ignorant and cackle and point, cruise the internet begging to be spoonfed this information, just in hopes of making someone else do a little dance for them.

See, that's the thing about scientific knowledge ....it does not care if you are lazy and ignorant. It does not care if you go cradle-to-grave being a happily ignorant, cackling goober.

I must have missed the part where you can identify Natural CO2 from manmade CO2. Where do you look for the little labels?
Manmade CO2 retains more heat

I was forming a hypothesis the manmade ones looked guilty.

That's special. When will you be publishing your next scientific article? Oops, I mean your first. Oops, I mean when will you be reading your first scientific article...

haha, no, I am not your mommy. people who genuinely want to learn freely available scientific knowledge go find and learn it themselves. trolls who think it is more fun to be ignorant and cackle and point, cruise the internet begging to be spoonfed this information, just in hopes of making someone else do a little dance for them.

See, that's the thing about scientific knowledge ....it does not care if you are lazy and ignorant. It does not care if you go cradle-to-grave being a happily ignorant, cackling goober.

One CO2 molecule is exactly like another. Perhaps you should learn that soon or are you too lazy and dense?

One CO2 molecule is exactly like another. Perhaps you should learn that soon or are you too lazy and dense?

"One CO2 molecule is exactly like another"

Haha, no, and high school sophomores are laughing at you.

In the isotope ratios.

This is basic stuff, and you're clueless, so now you look like a total dumbass.

...and you are stupid enough to believe they took tree ring analysis for 2017 or ice core samples from 2017 to determine the ratios already? :lol:

They substituting a lot of helium for carbon these days?

...and you are stupid enough to believe they took tree ring analysis for 2017 or ice core samples from 2017 to determine the ratios already? :lol:

Just what are you babbling about?

Try doing the intelligent thing. Don't assume that you're a special snowflake who knows more than most of the world because a blog told you how special you are. Be humble. Assume that the people who know the science ... know the science, and then find out what that science actually is.

Your beloved isotopes can actually be from multiple sources, not just people. Forest fires by lighting, naturally combusting coal dust, volcanic activity and many others.

Huh? What an odd, inappropriate question.

You literally know nothing about chemistry at all, do you? Of course you don't. That being the case, it seems odd that you would expose yourself to such embarrassment by commenting on it. Do you often do this?

For instance...do you run into discussions about quantum physics, vomit the first, laughably incorrect thought that comes into your head, then stand there , victorious, with a smug look on your face? Embarrassing.

Of course you don't do that. But your politics and superstitions compel you to say idiotic things in this particular topic. And, at the same time, you rely on them to make you feel as though you didnt just say something very stupid. They're like your blankie, or your binky.

You literally know nothing about chemistry at all, do you? Of course you don't. That being the case, it seems odd that you would expose yourself to such embarrassment by commenting on it. Do you often do this?

For instance...do you run into discussions about quantum physics, vomit the first, laughably incorrect thought that comes into your head, then stand there , victorious, with a smug look on your face? Embarrassing.

Of course you don't do that. But your politics and superstitions compel you to say idiotic things in this particular topic. And, at the same time, you rely on them to make you feel as though you didnt just say something very stupid. They're like your blankie, or your binky.

I suppose admitting CO2 stands for a carbon atom and two oxygen atoms was just too hard for you.

I suppose admitting CO2 stands for a carbon atom and two oxygen atoms was just too hard for you.

Nope, learned that one in 8th grade, I believe.

...and none of the Faithers noticed we have 2017 data before the end of 2017...

its already the hottest ev'a and La Niña is now going very cold.. Two months to go and they are claiming the history has already been written.. Fools

Yeah, the two of you are going to show all those scientists! But, I gotta say, you are both somewhat thin-skinned little babies. When you two go out together in the real world and call these scientists liars and incompetent in formal settings, I don't think either of you has the stomach to deal with how you will be ridiculed.

its already the hottest ev'a and La Niña is now going very cold.. Two months to go and they are claiming the history has already been written.. Fools

Yeah, the two of you are going to show all those scientists! But, I gotta say, you are both somewhat thin-skinned little babies. When you two go out together in the real world and call these scientists liars and incompetent in formal settings, I don't think either of you has the stomach to deal with how you will be ridiculed.
Ridicule is all you got? No lies? I'm hurt... your not doing your best to deride and belittle... Saul Alyinsky would be disappointed... Fucking left wing idiot..

Ridicule is all you got? No lies? I'm hurt... your not doing your best to deride and belittle... Saul Alyinsky would be disappointed... Fucking left wing idiot..

Yes, just ridicule. Believe me, what you are getting from me would pale in the extreme compared to what you would get in any serious setting on any of these topics. You would be decimated. You deserve exactly NO legitimacy, or debate. You are incurious and dishonest. You say incorrect things about these topics that any 3rd grader could look up and see are false. You start from a position of superstition and politics, and you then backward-think from there to complicated topics you know less than nothing about. You create bizarre constructs of conspiracy among the global scientific community, while also insinuating (and outright saying) they are liars and incompetent. You insult these people from a position absolutely bereft of authority, superiority, knowledge, or any honest effort to educate yourself on this scientific topic at all.

Forum List

Back