Huge win for the Freedom Caucus on Obamacare 2.0

You AND your propagandist website are making an intellectually vapid and invalid argument. If you just want to keep demagoguing and grandstanding, that's fine... just know that you're being dishonest and not making a valid point.
This is my point in the linked article below
Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat! - Forbes
Salon38.1.png

Again... The status of the economy doesn't have a thing to do with tax rates and how much revenue they produce. You're running away from the argument and posing a completely different argument instead.

I can explain your stupid little graphic very easily but it has nothing to do with tax rates and revenues. Since FDR, we go through these cycles with the economy where Democrats create a disaster, we elect a Republican who comes in and fixes the mess and generates prosperity, then the next couple of Democrats come in and destroy the prosperity and create another mess, then a Republican inherits the mess and has to fix things again for the next couple of Democrats. Republicans are always having to come into a mess and fix things, Democrats are always inheriting the prosperity they created and messing it back up again. The only exception to this was Obama who inherited a mess and didn't fix a damn thing.

You can just write this thread off as, well, this is what RW'ers do. This is what Trumptards do. Every event must be spun to make conservatives look good.

Mark Meadows R-NC is being interviewed by Stephanopoulos on ABC right as this moment as we speak.

The problem with the Freedom Caucus is they tend to be the "purity test, stand on principle and always lose," crowd.

The Liberal media, the Establishment GOP and Trump are all spinning this into "The Freedom Caucus prevented Obamacare repeal!"

That's how they're going to play it.

REPEAL was never offered.

The Liberal media, the Establishment GOP and Trump are all spinning this into "The Freedom Caucus prevented Obamacare repeal!"

That's how they're going to play it.

REPEAL was never offered.

30 Nuts prevented the GOP from reforming health care.

Now you own it.

PLEASE go out there in 2018 and run on blaming Obamacare on Republicans! I think that's just a brilliant idea and I highly encourage it!

:rofl:

PLEASE go out there in 2018 and run on blaming Obamacare on Republicans! I think that's just a brilliant idea and I highly encourage it!

I don't have to. YOu see, the big problem you guys have is you've spent the last 7 years telling Bubba and Billy-Bob down in Jesusland that you were going to get rid of NegroCare.

And Christmas Morning came, and Billy Bob and Bubba ran down to the Tree and found a big lump of coal in their stocking. Oh, yeah, and that the health care they've been getting under something called the ACA actually was NegroCare.

Forum List

Back