Huge group of Bikers for Trump~ Headed to Calm the Protests at the Conventi

Nice...

Terrorist BLM, armed militant NBPs, bikers, and 30,000 police/FBI/SS - What could go wrong?!
And none of that would be necessary if it weren't for the militant, violent left.

Pissed off people on the Right too who hate Trump, but I do think it is going to be mainly the Left protesting at the convention.
I seriously feel that BLM is going to cause riots at the DNC too .

being in nc where cc is popular as hell.....i just assume most everyone else is carrying...local eateries have signs saying stuff like....you are welcome to be armed....only use you weapon when needed

Watch out for the false flag event...the left would love it if the bikers started kicking ass...so they just might instigate it.

Watch out for the false flag event...the left would love it if the bikers started kicking ass...so they just might instigate it.

I agree, every single protest seems to get violent Left and right,.it seems that there are instigators planting it.
In 2010 .I marched peacefully in SF in the morning that night it was very violent, totally discrediting it.

sweet-smelling-gasoline.jpg

I hear they are prepared to "calm" any fires that might break out, too.

Their facebook page, which I have been watching, says they're going to "back the badge," and if anything gets out of hand, I'm sure there's plenty of those bikers that are just itching for the chance to cave in some Soros paid anarchists skull... I would be too.
What a wonderful idea....having those "itching for the chance to cave in some" skull as your security.

Forum List

Back