Huge group of Bikers for Trump~ Headed to Calm the Protests at the Conventi

There sure is a whole bunch of Soothsayers who are members here at USMB. Hell if they were just any good at it they could make money and send it to mrs. clintoon...

Watch out for the false flag event...the left would love it if the bikers started kicking ass...so they just might instigate it.
Ah...setting up the excuse line already? "When it happens, it won't really be us!!!!!"
Regardless of who does what this shit wouldn't even be relevant if the left knew how to be civilized. Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon and accosting bystanders is not on "us" it's on YOU. Your willingness to look the other way to forward an agenda is the same as outright support. Condemn BLM & the Black Panthers or be complicit

if there's one thing i associate with biker gangs it's their calm, peace-loving nature.

I haven't been for a while but the pastor at my church is a biker, and many bikers attend the church . ..I love those guys and girls.

yeah... there's a difference between riding a motorcycle for fun on the weekends and showing up en mass to pretend to be security at an already volatile event.

if there's one thing i associate with biker gangs it's their calm, peace-loving nature.

I haven't been for a while but the pastor at my church is a biker, and many bikers attend the church . ..I love those guys and girls.

yeah... there's a difference between riding a motorcycle for fun on the weekends and showing up en mass to pretend to be security at an already volatile event.
I don't think the NBP party will be showing up on motorcycles....can you get them on EBT? :lol:

The event is already volatile? Have the libturds even showed up yet?

right. trump supporters are never violent

right. trump supporters are never violent
When did they beat each other up or harass left wingers?

Watch out for the false flag event...the left would love it if the bikers started kicking ass...so they just might instigate it.
Ah...setting up the excuse line already? "When it happens, it won't really be us!!!!!"
Regardless of who does what this shit wouldn't even be relevant if the left knew how to be civilized. Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon and accosting bystanders is not on "us" it's on YOU. Your willingness to look the other way to forward an agenda is the same as outright support. Condemn BLM & the Black Panthers or be complicit

Interesting link to see what groups are planning to protest. Many of these groups are not democrats ..

Groups that we expect and some interesting new ones.

ISSUE: Taxes, increasing the minimum wage and campaign finance reform

PROTEST GROUP: Patriotic Millionaires ( Are going to arrive in their yachts, just kidding :lol:)

WHAT THEY PLAN: The group of millionaires wants higher, more equitable taxes on wealthier people like themselves. The organization has reserved time to speak in a designated demonstration area.

CANDIDATE'S POSITION: Trump's proposed tax plan would cut rates across the board and reduce the amount paid by wealthiest Americans and corporations. He said last fall he opposed any increase in the minimum wage, saying that overall wages were too high in the U.S. But in May, he said he would "like to see an increase," yet said it should be left to the states, and didn't specify a figure.

Who will protest in Cleveland during the Republican convention?

This was on a special I watched last night on FOX News, thought you would find it interesting. That looks like so much fun no matter what party your in.

This organization from California will be doing to “calm” the protests that may occur outside the Republican National Convention .

View attachment 81856

‘Bikers for Trump’ will be at RNC in ‘force’

Bikers for Trump 2016 | Facebook

Hm. Bunch of old farts and "Sons Of Anarchy" wannabe's showing up to cleavland to get an ass whoopin. Yeah, that wil help calm things ton. Maybe we can get some old time members from "the hard hats" to show up and help to.

This was on a special I watched last night on FOX News, thought you would find it interesting. That looks like so much fun no matter what party your in.

This organization from California will be doing to “calm” the protests that may occur outside the Republican National Convention .

View attachment 81856

Hm. Bunch of old farts and "Sons Of Anarchy" wannabe's showing up to cleavland to get an ass whoopin. Yeah, that wil help calm things ton. Maybe we can get some old time members from "the hard hats" to show up and help to.
They'll get an ass whooping by spineless libtards? I don't think so.

View attachment 81856

They'll get an ass whooping by spineless libtards? I don't think so.

Pretty much yes. A bunch of old farts on Honda Goldwings and harley dyna glides showing up to stand around and look all biker like are sure to really calm shit. Likely, they will be ignored.

Forum List

Back