HuffPost:Jesus was first transgender man

Endless humor, when insane pagans, try and translate the Bible into their own private ideology.

At least it makes for great humor, if lacking any every other area.

Huffington Post: Jesus Christ was 'The first transgender man' - Truth And Action

ROFL! I find this hilarious because I am not a jesus believer...and its completely idiotic.

You're an idiot. Jesus was a real person.

Huffington Post: Jesus Christ was 'The first transgender man' - Truth And Action

ROFL! I find this hilarious because I am not a jesus believer...and its completely idiotic.

Uhm, that's not what he was saying... Jesus. (No pun intended)

In the context of the sum total of his posting, who knows what the fuck he was saying.
Just you obviously. Here it is a little clearer. I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN hence I don't believe in jesus,god,heaven,hell etc etc.

Uhm, that's not what he was saying... Jesus. (No pun intended)

In the context of the sum total of his posting, who knows what the fuck he was saying.
Just you obviously. Here it is a little clearer. I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN hence I don't believe in jesus,god,heaven,hell etc etc.
Yes you do.

Forum List

Back