Huckabee: Obama Grew Up in Kenya

His spokesperson said he 'misspoke'. Yeah right. He mentioned it twice in the same rant. Obviously playing to his base.

He was recently asked in an interview whether or not people should cut it with the "Obama is a Muslim" rhetoric. He hemmed and hawed.

He's a goner.

The base will kill the Cons every time.

...not like he had a snowball's change in hell anyway.

Mike Huckabee, Born-Again Birther? | Rolling Stone Politics | National Affairs | Tim Dickinson on Political News

Huckabee then proceeded to lie that Obama had been raised in Kenya. (The president was raised in Hawaii and Indonesia and didn't even travel to Kenya until 1987, after his father's death.) Huckabee even invoked Newt Gingrich's odd theory about Obama's Kenyan, anti-colonial worldview: "His perspective as growing up in Kenya with a Kenyan father and grandfather," Huckabee said, "their view of the Mau Mau Revolution in Kenya is very different than ours."

==================================

A right winger Republican Preacher "man of Gawd" who publicly lies and bares false witness? Who didn't see that coming?

I'll bet Huckabee came in his pants over the excitement of being able to work the phrase 'Mau Mau' into a conversation about Obama.

What makes him a liar?

It made him look stupid. But a liar?

And what pray tell would saying Mau Mau make him come in his pants?

:cuckoo:

Because Mau Mau generally evokes images of scary crazed AFRICAN types. eh?? get it?? nudge nudge wink wink.

He either lied or is profoundly ignorant of the facts. It has to be one or the other.

The funniest part here is that Huckabee thinks it's a great shot at Obama if he can associate him with an attitude hostile to British colonialism.

I doubt a guy could get elected president if he cant keep that names of countries straight or stick to basic facts.

I am not interested in the Huck for president, but do believe he is a man of integrity and that he made a mistake when he said Obama grew up in Kenya where Obama's father was from. I think he should have said that Obama spent 5 of his formative years in Jakarta, Pakistan ( from 5 years of age to 10 years of age ) where he attended Muslim and Catholic schools.

I'll bet Huckabee came in his pants over the excitement of being able to work the phrase 'Mau Mau' into a conversation about Obama.

What makes him a liar?

It made him look stupid. But a liar?

And what pray tell would saying Mau Mau make him come in his pants?

:cuckoo:

Because Mau Mau generally evokes images of scary crazed AFRICAN types. eh?? get it?? nudge nudge wink wink.

He either lied or is profoundly ignorant of the facts. It has to be one or the other.

Well the Mau Mau rebellion was very violent. Of that there is no doubt. It was really vicious.

And Obama's grandfather was imprisoned and tortured by the British. So Obama does have a hard on for colonial countries because of his family's history.

But for Huckabee to not know that Obama was brought up in Indonesia (by a really cool step dad btw) is just the height of idiocy.

So profoundly ignorant of the facts is where I put him on this matter.

But he has completely dismissed the birthers.

I am not interested in the Huck for president, but do believe he is a man of integrity and that he made a mistake when he said Obama grew up in Kenya where Obama's father was from. I think he should have said that Obama spent 5 of his formative years in Jakarta, Pakistan ( from 5 years of age to 10 years of age ) where he attended Muslim and Catholic schools.

Jakarta is in Indonesia, Mrs. Huckabee...

Now you are lying for the liar.

I just heard the clip on a radio show just, just less than 10 seconds ago.

The man willfully lied to keep a meme about Obama going and to enforce it amongst the RW base that already feels that way..."Obama is foreign, dangerous and generally wrong for the country. He's not one of us. He wasn't even raised her and does not share our values."

That was the sole purpose of him telling and perpetuating that lie.

Plain and simple.

And for you to denigrate men of integrity by associating such a lying POS as Huckabee is just disgusting...to say the least.

The man willfully lied to keep a meme about Obama going and to enforce it amongst the RW base that already feels that way..."Obama is foreign, dangerous and generally wrong for the country. He's not one of us. He wasn't even raised her and does not share our values."

Plain and simple.

And for you to denigrate men of integrity by associating such a lying POS as Huckabee is just disgusting...to say the least.

Who Is Barack Obama?

snopes.com: Who Is Barack Obama?

Plain and simple.

Obama spent his formative years in a foreign country. Indonesia. That's not a lie.

And other countries most certainly have different values than we do. To think that they don't is to be a fool.

Now one can spin that to make people fearful or one can spin that it makes an individual bring more to the table.

But to me Obama's family history and his upbringing in Indonesia have had an impact on him.

How could it not?

Last edited:
Okay, tell me something. If Obama did not grow up in Kenya, or spend several years at least, how did he learn to speak the language fluently? From his white mother from Kansas in Hawaii or Indonesia? Sure. Right.

Here he is campaigning in Kenya for Odinga. watch and listen at 1 minute 35 seconds (approx) for the next several seconds. The crowd is chanting obama, but he sure as hell isn't speaking English. It looks like Huckabee is probably right.

Incontrovertible evidence, so at least we know he knows the language, and the African languages are not easy for an American to learn. Considering the ignorant idiot pronounces "Corps" as "corpse" and not properly as "core", he probably speaks it better than English. I hope so, anyway.

OBAMA = KENYAN EPIC FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the audio of Huckabee, courtesy CBS News. Obama's ineligibility is the biggest secret in DC.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50101006n

They're probably waiting until later in the 2012 season to spring whatever they have on this - the GOP probably has the goods - let the left operatives mock the "birthers' and tea party and cement the impression of them being the lowest scum on earth when this turns around, allow the country to go through another year of real economic pain, then getting to the end, maybe through the state laws, maybe whatever they have otherwise uncovered, they wait until the last minute - the quintessential October Surprise" - and use the startling revelation to utterly and completely (politically) torpedo Obama right off the stage right at the endgame, create the biggest scandal in American history, and take the presidency and both houses and most of the remaining governorships easily. There was no Tea Party in 2008, whose brilliant ground game completely reversed democrat fortunes and then some this past November, 2010. Armed with a scandal of that magnitude tucked into their back pocket, they can take it all if they wait until the very last minute of the 2012 election.

Poll numbers, November's results, states enacting laws demanding the birth records for the 2012 election, they're setting Obama up for the biggest fall in American history, and when he goes, the democrast party goes with him, that's all very clear, now. No matter how you slice it, the democrats are finished.

Here's Michelle Obama, again, backing up - in her own words - Huckabee's claim that Obama is Kenyan. I'll bet he knows way more than he's saying. He even, essentially, hinted at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you just face the fact that a Kenyan got elected president?

You win some...you lose some

Forum List

Back