Huckabee frees Washington cop killer

so you will take the two libtard judges in Washington to task for releasing the guy on 15K bail AFTER raping a 12 year old, AND AFTER he had 8 felony charges pending in Washington State??? of for sure.

Bail is a constitutional right. Why do you hate the Bill of Rights?

Yes, and $15,000 is a reasonable bail for that crime right? Basically you are trying to defend a four time cop killer. What a prize.

I ahve no clue what is reasonable. I am not a product of the criminal justice system. are you?

Why do you hate law and order? Why do you give Washington a pass.. 8 felony counts violates his parole. They had every chance to put the mofo behind bars.. and just like that pansy clinton did with osama they turned the mofo loose to murder four cops. it sucks to be a liberal. they had 9 years of law breaking to put the mofo away and they did not do it.
I give nobody a pass, but Washington state wasn't running for President on a holier than thou platform, now was it?

Stop being so shrill. r u a girlyman/boy or a sorority-gal-on-steroids?

Hey! asswipe. Unlike your messiah. Huckabee did face this accusation during the Republican primary. It was a "primary" reason folks didn't go for his candidacy.. you assholes just stuck yer head up yer ass and pulled the lever contrary to all the facts before you.. and look what we got?

Why do you hate law and order? Why do you give Washington a pass.. 8 felony counts violates his parole. They had every chance to put the mofo behind bars.. and just like that pansy clinton did with osama they turned the mofo loose to murder four cops. it sucks to be a liberal. they had 9 years of law breaking to put the mofo away and they did not do it.
I give nobody a pass, but Washington state wasn't running for President on a holier than thou platform, now was it?

Hey! asswipe. Unlike your messiah. Huckabee did face this accusation during the Republican primary. It was a "primary" reason folks didn't go for his candidacy.. you assholes just stuck yer head up yer ass and pulled the lever contrary to all the facts before you.. and look what we got?

MEssiah? lol

I voted 4 McCain. :lol:

Yes, and $15,000 is a reasonable bail for that crime right? Basically you are trying to defend a four time cop killer. What a prize.

I ahve no clue what is reasonable. I am not a product of the criminal justice system. are you?

I think I'll just enjoy the bold part for a while. :lol:
Hey everyone, he has no clue what reasonable is!

and you don't watch fox news either do you,, but will preach a novel on expertise.. what a moron.

Hey Alice, you are living with your head stuck up your smelly ass. You have this thing about peoiple who disagree with you...you are incapable of seeing that reasonable people can vote against Obama and still not drink the koolaid of the right.

you poor pathetic tool, get some fresh air. stop living on a message board.

in short....blow me.
:eek:

funny-pictures-cat-wants-brains-or-tuna.jpg

Huck is to blame. He is trying like you, to blame the system's in two states. Why do you hate holding people to account for their actions?

so you will take the two libtard judges in Washington to task for releasing the guy on 15K bail AFTER raping a 12 year old, AND AFTER he had 8 felony charges pending in Washington State??? of for sure.

bail is not a constitutional right sillyboy....

huckabee did not release him, when are you going to be honest and admit that it was the parole board who released him?

Hey Alice, you are living with your head stuck up your smelly ass. You have this thing about peoiple who disagree with you...you are incapable of seeing that reasonable people can vote against Obama and still not drink the koolaid of the right.

you poor pathetic tool, get some fresh air. stop living on a message board.

in short....blow me.
:eek:

you will never bee that lucky loser! and don't think yourself reasonable, you are anything but reasonable and are proving that in this thread, people are laughing at you. In your own words you have no clue what reasonable is..

Huck is to blame. He is trying like you, to blame the system's in two states. Why do you hate holding people to account for their actions?

15,000 for a rape...that means 1500 from a bailbondsman. I don't think the Bill of Rights wanted such a cheap tag on such a heinous crime commited on a 12 year old. But, I know, I know, the rape wasn't free will, it was.......?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back