Huckabee: Bush administration has 'arrogant bunker mentality'

I am going to sum up my opinion of Mike Huckabee's perspective on foreign policy using his own words:

"I may not be the expert as some people on foreign policy, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night"

I know he was joking. But personally id like someone who has more experience than staying at an inn.

I'd tend to think that someone who has been in the US congress would have the most experience in dealing with foreign policy, as opposed to someone who's only governed an individual state, much less governed only an individual city.

That leaves out a few.

anyone who voted for the hapless bush,particularly in 2000, is automatically disqualified from criticizing a candidate's idiocy on foreign policy.

I am going to sum up my opinion of Mike Huckabee's perspective on foreign policy using his own words:

I know he was joking. But personally id like someone who has more experience than staying at an inn.

I think its important we have a President with foreign policy experience. After all, this current one had none, and look where we are now.

I think its important we have a President with foreign policy experience. After all, this current one had none, and look where we are now.

Well that automatically rules out at LEAST half of the entire field.

It would be nice if we could accomplish that house-cleaning right now, so we could move on with the most capable of candidates.

Bye Barack. Bye Rudy. Bye Romney. Bye Huckabee. Bye Richardson.

That leaves Paul, McCain, and Thompson, already assuming Tancredo and Hunter fall by the wayside anyway, which it appears they are. And Hillary, Edwards, and maybe Biden and Dodd because they at least have the FP experience. As much as I love Kucinich for having the courage to speak the unpopular truth, I don't see him competing with Hillary's base. He needs the equivalent of what Ron Paul's campaign is experiencing right now, but it's just not possible with all the energy focused on Ron right now. It sure would be awesome to see their 2 ideologies come together and form a historical general election ticket, though.

I'd rather move on with just these candidates. Rudy and Romney are such a joke for the GOP. Huckabee is just Bush with the ability to speak properly.

Well that automatically rules out at LEAST half of the entire field.

It would be nice if we could accomplish that house-cleaning right now, so we could move on with the most capable of candidates.

Bye Barack. Bye Rudy. Bye Romney. Bye Huckabee. Bye Richardson.

That leaves Paul, McCain, and Thompson, already assuming Tancredo and Hunter fall by the wayside anyway, which it appears they are. And Hillary, Edwards, and maybe Biden and Dodd because they at least have the FP experience. As much as I love Kucinich for having the courage to speak the unpopular truth, I don't see him competing with Hillary's base. He needs the equivalent of what Ron Paul's campaign is experiencing right now, but it's just not possible with all the energy focused on Ron right now. It sure would be awesome to see their 2 ideologies come together and form a historical general election ticket, though.

I'd rather move on with just these candidates. Rudy and Romney are such a joke for the GOP. Huckabee is just Bush with the ability to speak properly.

You are wrong about Richardson. He has a ton of foreign policy experience. But he is not going to have even a small chance. No latino is going to get close to the nomination.

I looked at some 2006 census estimates today and there are quite a number of cities in the US with a majority latino population. That is scary!

Forum List

Back