Howard Stern exposes idiotic Obama voters

lol "do you think obama made the right choice by choosing Paul Ryan as his vice President?" Answer: "um yes", next Question, "Do you think he picked Paul Ryan because he's African American or because he's qualified?". Answer, "it could be a bit of both" lol and she thinks McCain is running against him again.

Poor America, no wonder she's headed straight down the shitter with people like that voting for the entitlement promising progressive like the fuckup in chief America currently has.

This the same Howard Stern who makes fun of disabled people and thinks kids with Downs Syndrome should be aborted automatically?

Cool person to lay your hat on..
Howard is the best interview in all of Radio.

Also, Howard may make fun of people and their disabilities but never in a humiliating way, and never without their permission. In fact I'd say that the vast majority of the (handicapped people) that appear on his show LOVE and APPRECIATE Howard for giving them that opportunity and probably wouldn't have a decent life otherwise.

This the same Howard Stern who makes fun of disabled people and thinks kids with Downs Syndrome should be aborted automatically?

So now you're against abortion?

Nope.

No he's pro "choice" but only for abortion, mention voucher (code word for CHOICE) and he runs for the hills, because he's so stupid he needs a government agent to tell him what to do

Greater % of ignorant dumb-fuck dems than repubs.
Yea - most of his supporters vote for him because they think that he is black, and cool.
They have no idea what deep shit we are in!

You chumps are INTERESTED GOP and you believe all Pubcrappe. Half the GOP believe ACORN stole the election, Obama is Muslim Kenyan Marxist etc etc etc. Most ignorant, brainwashed party in the modern world...

Stern was interviewing blacks, and guess what- they don't even have to follow this stuff LOL! Neither do half the dupes- would never vote for a black...

The important thing is that they know where their local community organization, crack house, and state welfare offices are................

Sounds like a Liberal Democrat to me.

I don't like Howard Stern, but this piece was so true and over the top, it just resonated the fallacy of a educated electorate. No one in this piece knew what they were talking about. Would they ever turn on a news broadcast and ever listen to real news? And, would it make a difference?

Maybe the schools should make them listen or read real news and discuss current events as a course in their daily work, but could we trust teachers to be unbiased?

I don't like Howard Stern, but this piece was so true and over the top, it just resonated the fallacy of a educated electorate. No one in this piece knew what they were talking about. Would they ever turn on a news broadcast and ever listen to real news? And, would it make a difference?

Maybe the schools should make them listen or read real news and discuss current events as a course in their daily work, but could we trust teachers to be unbiased?

These intellectuals are undoubtably unemployed or valued state civil servant workers........Because they certainly arent bright enough to hold a real job

Okay, and this surprises people... HOW? I don't think I have ever listened to Howard Stern in my life. I don't think I would listen to Howard Stern ever. I personally don't think that Howard Stern has anything that I know of to contribute to society.

Having said that, I don't get it that this is some major 'revelation.' Want to have fun? Do it yourself. Go up to someone wearing an Obama T-Shirt or someone that has an Obama bumper sticker. Ask them some questions regarding Romney's positions and tell them that it's actually Obama that believes that. Then tell them that you don't think you agree with it. Oh my God, they go off the charts.

And the left believes that making people have a photo ID is voter supression? How about an IQ test instead?

P.S. It wouldn't surprise me if it was RDean, Truthmatters and Chris being interviewed by Stern.

Howard Stern is what he is.

Doesnt pretend to be a know-it-all or a Deep Thinker like Jon Stewart or Bill Mahrer.

Howard Stern is neither conservative nor liberal, democrat nor republican. He does like to expose dumb. able-bodied people.

Well if that is the case then why doesn't he go to the worst white neighborhood he can find, pick out the most ignorant people he can find and do the same with Romney voters? And why didn't he do that with McCain voters?

he did that once in the middle nineties when Clinton was running...same difference.... he also went to a college campus in NYC.....same thing....Students could not identify pictures of their politicians or who they were or where America is on a relief map of the world.......

Forum List

Back