Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

Great, another moron who thinks a riot is a celebration. :cuckoo:

sanfranciscoviolencelook.JPG

When white people riot they call it celebrating but I've never seen that privilege given to other groups...especially not Muslims
Awwwwwww......those poor misunderstood Muslims. *sob*

Yeah...I guess your ancestors really showed their arses during the Crusades.

As far as I'm concerned....screw all the limp dick folks who have to have some invisible friend in the sky to make their clocks tick.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
He's telling you he's a stinking bigot.

It's obvious he hates Christians. You would think his hate would be directed at people who want to kill him.

The Crusades?

You're speaking of the Christian response to the Islamic raids throughout the Mediterranean, which shut Europe off from the rest of the world, creating what has long been known as "THE DARK AGES" and despite coming HUNDREDS OF YEARS LATE... were responsible for freeing Europe, initiating the subsequent "Enlightenment"?

What's your problem with the Crusades, exactly?

You sound like George W. Bush explaining why he had to attack Iraq!

Course of the First Four Crusades

First 1095-1099 At the urging of Pope Urban II in 1095, the First Crusade succeeded in taking Jerusalem and was the most successful from the European point of view. When Jerusalem fell in 1099, crusaders massacred Jews, Christians and Muslims alike. Then the leaders divided up the land into territories, each governed by a European feudal lord.

Second 1147-1149 The Second Crusade started when Europeans lost control of Edessa, territory that they had previously controlled, to the Muslims. Led by King Louis VII of France and King Conrad III of Germany, the Europeans failed to regain any land and the crusade was a failure from a European point of view.

Third 1189-1192 The Third Crusade was a response to Jerusalem’s fall in 1187 to Salah al-Din (Saladin). Three great armies from Europe were led by Richard the Lion-hearted of England, Philip II of France, and the Holy Roman emperor Frederick Barbarossa, Europe’s greatest warrior. However, Frederick accidentally drowned, the other two kings quarreled, and the whole crusade failed from a European point of view.

Fourth 1201-1204 Instead of going to Jerusalem, the Fourth Crusade went to the Byzantine Empire’s capital, Constantinople, for various reasons. The European armies looted (robbed) the city and overthrew the Byzantine emperor. The main outcomes of the Fourth Crusade were to deepen the division between Greek and Latin Christianity and to hasten the Byzantine Empire’s decline.

What do the crusades have to do with anything happening today? They were 900 years ago.

It's another case of folks phuckin' around in countries where they had no business. We go over there and commit mass murder, totally destroy their infrastructure then fail to understand it when one of them beheads somebody from the West. DUUUHH!!

When white people riot they call it celebrating but I've never seen that privilege given to other groups...especially not Muslims

As far as I'm concerned....screw all the limp dick folks who have to have some invisible friend in the sky to make their clocks tick.

It's obvious he hates Christians. You would think his hate would be directed at people who want to kill him.

I don't hate Christians. I hate 2000 year old fairy tales based upon ancient bullshit!

I don't hate Christians. I hate 2000 year old fairy tales based upon ancient bullshit!
Well, anything that is 2000 years old is ancient.
In one tiny paragraph you proved you're a liar and totally confused about what Christianity means.

You are what Jesus said was the swine that we must not throw our pearls in front of only to be trampled upon.

Reason and logic are wasted on you.

The Crusades?

You're speaking of the Christian response to the Islamic raids throughout the Mediterranean, which shut Europe off from the rest of the world, creating what has long been known as "THE DARK AGES" and despite coming HUNDREDS OF YEARS LATE... were responsible for freeing Europe, initiating the subsequent "Enlightenment"?

First 1095-1099 At the urging of Pope Urban II in 1095, the First Crusade succeeded in taking Jerusalem and was the most successful from the European point of view. When Jerusalem fell in 1099, crusaders massacred Jews, Christians and Muslims alike. Then the leaders divided up the land into territories, each governed by a European feudal lord.

Second 1147-1149 The Second Crusade started when Europeans lost control of Edessa, territory that they had previously controlled, to the Muslims. Led by King Louis VII of France and King Conrad III of Germany, the Europeans failed to regain any land and the crusade was a failure from a European point of view.

Third 1189-1192 The Third Crusade was a response to Jerusalem’s fall in 1187 to Salah al-Din (Saladin). Three great armies from Europe were led by Richard the Lion-hearted of England, Philip II of France, and the Holy Roman emperor Frederick Barbarossa, Europe’s greatest warrior. However, Frederick accidentally drowned, the other two kings quarreled, and the whole crusade failed from a European point of view.

Fourth 1201-1204 Instead of going to Jerusalem, the Fourth Crusade went to the Byzantine Empire’s capital, Constantinople, for various reasons. The European armies looted (robbed) the city and overthrew the Byzantine emperor. The main outcomes of the Fourth Crusade were to deepen the division between Greek and Latin Christianity and to hasten the Byzantine Empire’s decline.

What do the crusades have to do with anything happening today? They were 900 years ago.

It's another case of folks phuckin' around in countries where they had no business. We go over there and commit mass murder, totally destroy their infrastructure then fail to understand it when one of them beheads somebody from the West. DUUUHH!!

Never studied history?

You must me a government school grad, huh?

"The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews."
Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

And that's why you don't belong in this country.

" This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented throughhuman actions memorialized in judicial codes.

The written laws and rules are codifications of the unwritten ones worked out over millennia as the result of human interactions and experience."
David Mamet, "The Secret Knowledge."

It's another day and guess what? The title to this thread is still a 100% lie and Donald Trump is still a degenerate malicious fascist liar with a following of brainwashed suckers.

I know Stern caters to the lowest common denominator, but that's ok, I'm sure you're well qualified in that respect.

Forget about his listeners.... what say you about his favorite guest? LOL...

here's your lowest common denominator- Tribblehead.... who has gone on Stern more times than one can count.

Why is he Howard's 'best, greatest guest ever'?

HOWARD DEFINES TRUMP'S GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT
Trump seemed to want to get off the wedding topic, so Howard asked him what he felt was his single greatest accomplishment in life. Trump said when he was married to Ivana he took the family skiing and put his then mistress Marla Maples up at a nearby resort so he could be with both women. Trump had successfully spent the vacation shuttling back and forth between the two girls until they somehow bumped into each. Then all hell broke loose. Trump said it was a big mountain and he never expected that to happen. The girls ended up screaming and yelling at each other over Trump and Donald said it was the worst day of his life. He was completely miserable until a bald, fat guy who was standing nearby while Ivana and Marla were fighting over Trump said he could have worse problems. Trump agreed with that!

SIMPLY THE BEST, GREATEST GUEST EVER - HowardStern.com

Lfj4EIZ.jpg

spNPRow.jpg

2CCNaRb.png

did you know that they have been good buds in their private lives as well going back decades?

04N8mcT.jpg

6KJfbGL.jpg

:ack-1::lmao:

Where are the thousands from Jersey that Trump swears he saw?

Quite a set-back for you Liberals, huh?

"The DC Media has spent the last two weeks attempting to destroy Donald Trump with lies. Outright lies, and they are doing so in order to protect a 14 year-old cover up. Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center.

The video below is from a September 16, 2001 news report:

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart

THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS!!!!!!!!! :lmao::bsflag: :itsok:

Where are the thousands from Jersey that Trump swears he saw?

Quite a set-back for you Liberals, huh?

"The DC Media has spent the last two weeks attempting to destroy Donald Trump with lies. Outright lies, and they are doing so in order to protect a 14 year-old cover up. Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center.

The video below is from a September 16, 2001 news report:

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart

THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS!!!!!!!!! :lmao::bsflag: :itsok:

Trump is a goddam liar! A rich liar but a liar!!

He's arrogant, egostistical, conceited, self centered and a Prick... a Prick with a capital P

He's lucky as hell that his Daddy brought him into an established company and left him $150 million. With his ego he would probably be begging on the streets if not for that.

The Crusades?

So they cut of our heads because of something that happened 900 years ago?

You are a special kind of stupid.

The Crusades?

You think it's been 900 years since Bush invaded Iraq or we bombed Syria?

The Crusades?

You think it's been 900 years since Bush invaded Iraq or we bombed Syria?

You were trying to blame the crusades, dipstick. Can't you even remember what you posted?

I know Stern caters to the lowest common denominator, but that's ok, I'm sure you're well qualified in that respect.

Forget about his listeners.... what say you about his favorite guest? LOL...

here's your lowest common denominator- Tribblehead.... who has gone on Stern more times than one can count.

Why is he Howard's 'best, greatest guest ever'?

HOWARD DEFINES TRUMP'S GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT
Trump seemed to want to get off the wedding topic, so Howard asked him what he felt was his single greatest accomplishment in life. Trump said when he was married to Ivana he took the family skiing and put his then mistress Marla Maples up at a nearby resort so he could be with both women. Trump had successfully spent the vacation shuttling back and forth between the two girls until they somehow bumped into each. Then all hell broke loose. Trump said it was a big mountain and he never expected that to happen. The girls ended up screaming and yelling at each other over Trump and Donald said it was the worst day of his life. He was completely miserable until a bald, fat guy who was standing nearby while Ivana and Marla were fighting over Trump said he could have worse problems. Trump agreed with that!

SIMPLY THE BEST, GREATEST GUEST EVER - HowardStern.com

Lfj4EIZ.jpg

spNPRow.jpg

2CCNaRb.png

did you know that they have been good buds in their private lives as well going back decades?

04N8mcT.jpg

6KJfbGL.jpg

:ack-1::lmao:

Wouldn't know, I don't listen to the guy. Just from what the few things I've seen about Stern, he seems to share the mentality of a pubescent 11 year old.

Wouldn't know, I don't listen to the guy. Just from what the few things I've seen about Stern, he seems to share the mentality of a pubescent 11 year old.

Perhaps, but not only does that say a shitload about the leading Republican Candidate who is a regular & favored guest... it's says it all about those that are Trump's supporters...

Perhaps, but not only does that say a shitload about the leading Republican Candidate who is a regular & favored guest... it's says it all about those that are Trump's supporters...

It's name is desperation

Sterns opinion and yours, you're both entitled to them.

Sterns opinion and yours, you're both entitled to them.

Do you support Trump in any way, shape, or form?

I know it couldn't be the hair.

Doesn't matter as the Stern soundbite says nothing about any Muslims celebrating.

Yes... LOL! This because the caller used the word "riot" instead of 'celebration'.

You can NOT make this crap up!

You people are HELPLESS!
Great, another moron who thinks a riot is a celebration. :cuckoo:

How about all the limp dick folks who have to play the bigot because they are taking it up the ass from their own existential insecurity?

Forum List

Back