Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

Who is this woman? We need details.

Dumb shit.......

I listened to every Stern broadcast that week. I was listening to Howard when the attack took place.

He had SHITLOADS of calls from people......the craziest shit in the world came from those calls.

Regardless. TRUMP SAID THAT HE SAW THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS CELEBRATING IN NEW JERSEY ON TV. WHERE ARE THE VIDEO CLIPS???????

You fucking imbecile.

Dumb shit.......

I listened to every Stern broadcast that week. I was listening to Howard when the attack took place.

He had SHITLOADS of calls from people......the craziest shit in the world came from those calls.

Regardless. TRUMP SAID THAT HE SAW THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS CELEBRATING IN NEW JERSEY ON TV. WHERE ARE THE VIDEO CLIPS???????

You fucking imbecile.

So "where are the video clips" is all you got?

Dumb shit.......

You fucking imbecile.
It is too bad that You tube and I phones were not around because many many on twitter have been saying that they remember that happening.
The only videos out there are from the Islams laughing and cheering in the Far East.. these dumb ass people laughing in another country is bad enough..
These bums are probably crying to come into America now..

Dumb shit.......

You fucking imbecile.

All I got for what? You are suggesting that an anonymous caller on a radio show is supporting evidence for Trumps lie.

I've got facts. This never happened. There were not thousands......nor hundreds.....nor tens.....of Muslims celebrating 9-11 in New Jersey.

You might be the ultimate USMB dupe.

Dumb shit.......

You fucking imbecile.
It is too bad that You tube and I phones were not around because many many on twitter have been saying that they remember that happening.
The only videos out there are from the Islams laughing and cheering in the Far East.. these dumb ass people laughing in another country is bad enough..
These bums are probably crying to come into America now..

Say what?

...and Obama said if you like your plan you can keep your plan.

As Obama proved, saying it don't make it real...

Dumb shit.......

You fucking imbecile.

All I got for what? You are suggesting that an anonymous caller on a radio show is supporting evidence for Trumps lie.

I've got facts. This never happened. There were not thousands......nor hundreds.....nor tens.....of Muslims celebrating 9-11 in New Jersey.

You might be the ultimate USMB dupe.

You got nothing.

In further news, the people cheering the fall of the towers were also shouting "baba booey" . Experts believe that is some sort of Muslim battle cry .

There are always a few sick monsters who cheer tragedy. Look at USMB Republicans and Trayvon Martin.

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

9 Pieces of Documentation that Vindicate Trump's Claim of 9/11 Muslim Celebrations - Breitbart

This is good~
Contemporaneous reports and eyewitnesses prove once and for all that some number of Muslims did in fact celebrate the collapse of the Twin Towers. Trump was not only right on this point, but by pressing the matter he has forced the DC Media to uncover a truth they did not want to tell.

This appeared in the Washington Post on September 18, 2001:

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

1. The New York Post
This appeared in a New York Post editorial written by Fred Siegel on September 14, 2001:

Here in New York, it was easy to get angry listening to Egyptians, Palestinians and the Arabs of nearby Paterson, N.J., celebrate as they received word of the murderous attack in New York and Washington. But Mayor Giuliani (who has been tireless and magnificent in this crisis) rightly warned New Yorker-ers that is would be wrong to take their anger our on the city’s Arab and Muslim residents. Attacks on Arab-Americans in Paterson or elsewhere are utterly indefensible.

CBS Anchor Dan Rather

Click here and scroll to the 12:30 mark. Dan Rather, who was then anchoring the CBS Evening News, tells David Letterman of reports of witnesses who saw Muslims on rooftops celebrating.

Between the contemporaneous reports above and these eyewitnesses that have come out in the wake of the DC Media attempting to bury Trump, there is now no question that some number of American Muslims celebrated 9/11.

Forum List

Back