Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

The most ignorant move I've ever heard of is when George W. Bush invaded Iraq!! They had never done a damn thing to the United States.

Absolutely NONSENSE. Pure... unadulterated fiction... intentionally advanced as a means to influence the ignorant.

In truth, Iraq had for nearly two decades used Islamic terrorists as proxy fighters to attack the US, our interests and allies... the list is extensive... but not the least of which was the hijacking of the MS Achille Lauro, wherein Islamic terrorists hijacked that ship and subsequently beat and murdered US Citizens... . They were found to have IRAQI DIPLOMATIC PASSPORTS which they were given by Iraqi intelligence.

The record of Iraqi hostility against the US, under Saddam Hussein went WAY back... and was above and beyond Iraq's failure to bring itself into compliance with the agreement it signed to preserve the government of Hussein, in the wake of the first Gulf War and its chronic aggression against the United States since that war.

Where are the thousands from Jersey that Trump swears he saw?

Quite a set-back for you Liberals, huh?

"The DC Media has spent the last two weeks attempting to destroy Donald Trump with lies. Outright lies, and they are doing so in order to protect a 14 year-old cover up. Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center.

The video below is from a September 16, 2001 news report:

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart

OOoops!

ROFL!

Looks like the Usual Brownshirts have sent this thread to the boneyard.

And this despite there being NO CONSPIRATORIAL COMPONENT TO IT, WHAT SO EVER.

"The DC Media has spent the last two weeks attempting to destroy Donald Trump with lies. Outright lies, and they are doing so in order to protect a 14 year-old cover up. Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart

Chic... you need to post this as a thread. The Cult ENFORCERS have moved this thread to "Conspiracy".

Chic... you need to post this as a thread. The Cult ENFORCERS have moved this thread to "Conspiracy".

I had the same escalator experience yesterday....from Politics to Badlands....

I think folks recognize what goes on.

Sterm is on the radio so...Trump sees sounds?
Doesn't matter as the Stern soundbite says nothing about any Muslims celebrating.

Yes... LOL! This because the caller used the word "riot" instead of 'celebration'.

You can NOT make this crap up!

You people are HELPLESS!
Great, another moron who thinks a riot is a celebration. :cuckoo:

sanfranciscoviolencelook.JPG

When white people riot they call it celebrating but I've never seen that privilege given to other groups...especially not Muslims
Awwwwwww......those poor misunderstood Muslims. *sob*

Yeah...I guess your ancestors really showed their arses during the Crusades.

As far as I'm concerned....screw all the limp dick folks who have to have some invisible friend in the sky to make their clocks tick.

It is amazing how we can have a black president, elected TWICE, yet this nation is so 'racists' and 'evil'....

:lmao:

The only people that I see evil is like you.

What's evil about him, SPECIFICALLY? IS he here to advocate for a RIGHT to murder the most innocent of human life, on the basis of personal convenience? Is he here demanding a right to murder people post born people by the GROSS, as a means to coerce others to concede political power?

Both of which are demonstrable EVIL... and neither of which has he been seen doing.

So again, what's evil about him?

"Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]"

This is as sad and as funny today as it was yesterday.

And it's been relegated to the proper forum.

"Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]"

This is as sad and as funny today as it was yesterday.

And it's been relegated to the proper forum.
Yes... the Cult enforcers are a pitiful little coven. That's for dam' sure.

The Crusades?

You're speaking of the Christian response to the Islamic raids throughout the Mediterranean, which shut Europe off from the rest of the world, creating what has long been known as "THE DARK AGES" and despite coming HUNDREDS OF YEARS LATE... were responsible for freeing Europe, initiating the subsequent "Enlightenment"?

What's your problem with the Crusades, exactly?

A Howard Stern listener?! Well, there you go! It's not like they're not the most reliable and intelligent people out there rather than just being a bunch of clowns who call live talk shows on radio and television just to have the chance to yell "BABA BOOEY!"

Howard Stern listener indeed...

The Crusades?

You're speaking of the Christian response to the Islamic raids throughout the Mediterranean, which shut Europe off from the rest of the world, creating what has long been known as "THE DARK AGES" and despite coming HUNDREDS OF YEARS LATE... were responsible for freeing Europe, initiating the subsequent "Enlightenment"?

Exactly the same way I feel about the U S and the Mideast. We should have kept our asses at home and they should have done the same. Leave them alone!! Oh.....I forgot. We can't do that they've got all that precious oil. That's the only reason we've ever been there.

1_123125_123063_2111846_2116263_050426_bushabdullah_sm.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Doesn't matter as the Stern soundbite says nothing about any Muslims celebrating.

Yes... LOL! This because the caller used the word "riot" instead of 'celebration'.

You people are HELPLESS!

When white people riot they call it celebrating but I've never seen that privilege given to other groups...especially not Muslims

As far as I'm concerned....screw all the limp dick folks who have to have some invisible friend in the sky to make their clocks tick.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

You people are HELPLESS!

It can't say... . Be sure to let me know if it does.

The Crusades?

You sound like George W. Bush explaining why he had to attack Iraq!

Course of the First Four Crusades

First 1095-1099 At the urging of Pope Urban II in 1095, the First Crusade succeeded in taking Jerusalem and was the most successful from the European point of view. When Jerusalem fell in 1099, crusaders massacred Jews, Christians and Muslims alike. Then the leaders divided up the land into territories, each governed by a European feudal lord.

Second 1147-1149 The Second Crusade started when Europeans lost control of Edessa, territory that they had previously controlled, to the Muslims. Led by King Louis VII of France and King Conrad III of Germany, the Europeans failed to regain any land and the crusade was a failure from a European point of view.

Third 1189-1192 The Third Crusade was a response to Jerusalem’s fall in 1187 to Salah al-Din (Saladin). Three great armies from Europe were led by Richard the Lion-hearted of England, Philip II of France, and the Holy Roman emperor Frederick Barbarossa, Europe’s greatest warrior. However, Frederick accidentally drowned, the other two kings quarreled, and the whole crusade failed from a European point of view.

Fourth 1201-1204 Instead of going to Jerusalem, the Fourth Crusade went to the Byzantine Empire’s capital, Constantinople, for various reasons. The European armies looted (robbed) the city and overthrew the Byzantine emperor. The main outcomes of the Fourth Crusade were to deepen the division between Greek and Latin Christianity and to hasten the Byzantine Empire’s decline.

The Crusades?

You sound like George W. Bush explaining why he had to attack Iraq!

Course of the First Four Crusades

First 1095-1099 At the urging of Pope Urban II in 1095, the First Crusade succeeded in taking Jerusalem and was the most successful from the European point of view. When Jerusalem fell in 1099, crusaders massacred Jews, Christians and Muslims alike. Then the leaders divided up the land into territories, each governed by a European feudal lord.

Second 1147-1149 The Second Crusade started when Europeans lost control of Edessa, territory that they had previously controlled, to the Muslims. Led by King Louis VII of France and King Conrad III of Germany, the Europeans failed to regain any land and the crusade was a failure from a European point of view.

Third 1189-1192 The Third Crusade was a response to Jerusalem’s fall in 1187 to Salah al-Din (Saladin). Three great armies from Europe were led by Richard the Lion-hearted of England, Philip II of France, and the Holy Roman emperor Frederick Barbarossa, Europe’s greatest warrior. However, Frederick accidentally drowned, the other two kings quarreled, and the whole crusade failed from a European point of view.

Fourth 1201-1204 Instead of going to Jerusalem, the Fourth Crusade went to the Byzantine Empire’s capital, Constantinople, for various reasons. The European armies looted (robbed) the city and overthrew the Byzantine emperor. The main outcomes of the Fourth Crusade were to deepen the division between Greek and Latin Christianity and to hasten the Byzantine Empire’s decline.

What do the crusades have to do with anything happening today? They were 900 years ago.

You people are HELPLESS!

He's telling you he's a stinking bigot.

Forum List

Back