How Would YOU describe Yourself as "Normal"

Grandchilds
I've watched your posts in this thread, Winnie. Judging by the simple third grade mistakes that you've made in grammar, usage and sentence structure, I've come to the conclusion that along with all of your other glaring faults, you are a liar as well. You've never taught a child anything. What did you really do for a living?

I'm NOT a leftist either.
You clowns base your opinion based on my despising of POS trump.
True, I think trump is a despicable piece of scum.
Why?......Lying, Cheating, Con Man with no respect for others.
You're a lying leftist traitor.

The Left is obsessed with what is normal.

But what is normal? Is it just the mere average of a group? Who cares?

That is why the Left is obsessed with polls and democracy. The only interest of a Leftists is to know that they are in the majority because there is strength in numbers. Those who lust after power, like those in the fascist left, only care about such things as having greater numbers so they can impose themselves via mob rule, and then smile about it as being democracy. And if by some chance they are not in the majority, then they seek to socially engineer society so that the majority will eventually see things their way.

Case in points is trans people and gay people. On average, they make up a very small percentage of Americans, thus not normal. But this is not acceptable to those on the Left, so they must "fix" it.

That is why the gender theories are now taught in schools all around the world, with gender confusion rising 4000%. There now will be far more trans and gay people out there due to the Left pushing it on children.

At Brown university alone about half the students now identify as LGTB. Now those who are straight may now be in the minority within society, thus no longer considered normal.

The Left simply socially engineers people into being what they want and then labeling it normal.

Is AOC normal?

only boring people want to be like everyone else

Strive for more than “normal”

a
: conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern: characterized by that which is considered usual, typical, or routine.

Judging by the above definition, I am ''normal'' in some ways, not others. But what is ''usual, typical, and routine'' depends on where you are and what type of people make up that population. I would not be normal by Taliban standards for example.
I'm an American and I'm not normal by American standards. :omg:

Forum List

Back