CDZ How would Justice Kennedy rule on the upcoming gay-ban case?

How will Kennedy vote?

• To give states the right to ban gay marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
States already have the right to define marriage. Other States have to recognize that, so what's the big deal? State income tax returns? Civil marriage has become a joke anyway. It should only be available to couples with children.

States already have the right to define marriage. Other States have to recognize that, so what's the big deal? State income tax returns? Civil marriage has become a joke anyway. It should only be available to couples with children.

States have the right to define marriage within Constitutional boundaries- the Supreme Court have overturned State marriage rules at least 3 times for being unconstitutional. Other states deny that they have to recognize marriages performed outside the state- that is one of the questions the Supreme Court will be answering.

Civil Marriage may be a joke to you- but it isn't to most of us- children or not.

If I were forced to bet, I would be that Kennedy will vote that all bans on gay marriage are unconstitutional- but I am not so confident that I would bet unless I was forced to. I think there is a reasonable chance that Chief Justice Roberts might also vote yes.

But the Supreme Court has surprised us all before- won't know until the fat lady sings.

Civil Marriage may be a joke to you- but it isn't to most of us- children or not.

Civil marriage used to be a binding legal contract designed to promote stable homes for children. With no-fault divorce, it is now voidable at the whim of either party without regard for the welfare of children who are affected. Psychological studies show that divorce and remarriage, especially with additional children, is tantamount to child abuse. Why should the government continue to perpetuate this fiasco?

Last edited:
The vote will be 6-3 or 7-2.

Alito is acting like a vampire crawling across the ceiling.

Forum List

Back