CDZ What are some fun social norms to break?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
I supposed it would be fun to try breaking social norms and see people's reactions. Boarders, what would be some interesting norms to break?
We have already seen so many pranks that I don't know how to surprise anybody.
Do you have a real bomb?
I hope yes.
prank-keyboard.jpg

not to watch mass media.
When I tell people I haven't watched tv in over 5 years, they usually freak out that I absolutely have to see House or some other shit show I don't care about.
Americans are absolutely naive consumers of TV brainwashing...

Political Correctness

Odd that it's become politically correct for right wingers to whine about political correctness. If they don't do that, they are looked upon as not conservative enough.

Odd that it's become politically correct for right wingers to whine about political correctness. If they don't do that, they are looked upon as not conservative enough.

Ironic that you defend political correctness by criticizing those who point it out.

i know some guys we use to post with in boston who thought it was FUN to 'prank' the forum with malware and hacking.

they actually bragged about IT and scoffed at any public concern...

I had a friend who lived in Tucson during the middle 1970's who used to do this sometimes. He got a kick out of it.
Get a can of hash and get a can of dog food.
Wash out the dog food can after feeding the dog.
Put the hash in that can and then eat out of it at a stop light making sure the people can see the dog food label clearly.
The horrified look on peoples faces is priceless.

Forum List

Back