How will you answer?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwFIEprF_9Y&feature=player_embedded]How Will You Answer? - YouTube[/ame]

what? The phone? I usually say....."hello?"

I hate video posts...

And obviously you also hate having to face the truth.. that MOST of the 1.3 million deaths in this country are murders by women who put themselves above life.

I hate video posts...

And obviously you also hate having to face the truth.. that MOST of the 1.3 million deaths in this country are murders by women who put themselves above life.

No....I don't hate the truth...I hate wasting my time watching a long winded, well prepared, incredibly biased video that YOU believe to be the truth, but is really just an opinion based on lies and misinformation.

But hey, this is America....you are entitled to believe whatever you want to....just as I am....that's what freedom is all about.

I hate video posts...

No....I don't hate the truth...I hate wasting my time watching a long winded, well prepared, incredibly biased video that YOU believe to be the truth, but is really just an opinion based on lies and misinformation.

But hey, this is America....you are entitled to believe whatever you want to....just as I am....that's what freedom is all about.

OK, you don't like the message, fine that is your right. But are you calling the woman that is in the video a liar? She is telling her story not making something up about someone else. Obama did vote 4 times to kill a woman just like her. It is history and if you weren't a Steeler's fan I might have more choice words for you. At least with you choice of teams you showed you do have good judgement.

I hate video posts...

oh... BIASED??? You think?
Kinda like "Romney Killed my wife"
Mitt Romney Killed My Wife - YouTube

OK, you don't like the message, fine that is your right. But are you calling the woman that is in the video a liar? She is telling her story not making something up about someone else. Obama did vote 4 times to kill a woman just like her. It is history and if you weren't a Steeler's fan I might have more choice words for you. At least with you choice of teams you showed you do have good judgement.

didn't watch the video....remember? Truthfully, I rarely watch videos on here at all....no matter who posts them.

Of course being the god worshipper you are of Obama ... you believe every word as well as these words from your deity...
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” meaning
destroying, bankrupting 1,400 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion in taxes, employ 400,000..

oh... BIASED??? You think?
Kinda like "Romney Killed my wife"
Mitt Romney Killed My Wife - YouTube

Don't believe that either....I fucking hate these Superpac ads....on either side.

didn't watch the video....remember? Truthfully, I rarely watch videos on here at all....no matter who posts them.

You criticize something YOU never saw? Makes a lot of sense then.
Like most Obamatrons , God could never have done those things!!!

Of course being the god worshipper you are of Obama ... you believe every word as well as these words from your deity...
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” meaning
destroying, bankrupting 1,400 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion in taxes, employ 400,000..

You know what? Fuck you, you whiny twat. I worship no man on this Earth...go suck a corporate Dick....it's time for your breakfast.

It was produced by The Susan B. Anthony fund.

Didn't know they were known for bullshitting.

So why in the f do you comment on what you don't fing know? You didn't know what was on the video, yet rant about the content. You didn't watch the video yet you rant about wasting time watching it. Strange behavior.

It was produced by The Susan B. Anthony fund.

Didn't know they were known for bullshitting.

they are not but that won't stop you.

So why in the f do you comment on what you don't fing know? You didn't know what was on the video, yet rant about the content. You didn't watch the video yet you rant about wasting time watching it. Strange behavior.

61 seconds is a long time to focus for plate

Susan B Anthony isn't putting out nothing....she's dead. Hell, I can start up a Thomas Jefferson fund and make it a front for anything I want.

Just like the Heritage Foundation, FreedomWorks, and a host of other far right agenda driven organizations.

By the way...Susan B Anthony was a woman's rights activist....not an anti-abortion activist.

Forum List

Back