Discussion in 'Politics' started by CrusaderFrank, Jun 23, 2012.
How Will Obama get Fast and Furious off the headlines? He needs a distraction.
You read it here first.
The only ones going into a frothing at the mouth rampage over it are fox and the right wing machine. It will later come back to bite them in the ass.
the right better hope this thing dies down.
Heres your problem.
It was NOT obama who started this tactic.
It was not Obama or Holder who ordered this tactic used.
It was designed to STOP the gun flow by finding the ultimate buyers.
It was desgined by local Arizona officials.
It points out how Horrible it is to have gun shows feeding the drug cartels with endless weapons.
Your asshole Issa tried like hell to keep the investigation from going there by shutting people up when they tried to take the investigation in that direction.
The American people cant have their minds SHUT DOWN by issa.
this is going to fuck the right in several different directions
you better hope it goes away before the American people start demanding gun shows be prevented from selling guns that go right into the drug lords hands
'Brain Potion #9' is the only solution, but getting the republicans to take it so far has been an iffy situation. So far the results have been mixed, some republicans writhe horribly as real thoughts enter a mind unused to thinking. Others run haphazardly around in circles having lost the certainty of their previous stupidity. So it is hard to say how republicans who still see communists behind every tree become lucid and intelligent, it may just be impossible and voters will have to get rid them. Let's face it they've done nothing substantive, so their loss would be a potential benefit for the nation.
Does anyone care about the thousands of unnecessary handgun deaths in America? Seems that could be an issue if the republicans were serious, but that is asking too much. This is just more BS for the right wing corporate puppets.
"House Republicans have resorted to partisan finger-pointing over 3 percent of the guns crossing the border -- and ignored the other 97 percent." Politics - Andrew Cohen - The Real Scandal of Fast and Furious - The Atlantic
The republican investigation is secretly about creating jobs after their 2010 promise to work on jobs. But it's sort of hard to figure out where the jobs come from? Some where hidden in their agenda are jobs for all Americans. I have to admit they sure had lots fooled thinking they were only playing politics. You just wait, the jobs they are a coming.
Everything you ever wanted to know about Fast and Furious but were afraid to ask. ATF guns sting: Fast and Furious operation - latimes.com
Hey, you do realize that NONE of the guns in F&F came from gunshows, don't you?
Holder and Obama have a dead American border guard to answer for.
Pretend you're an American instead of an Obamaroid, just for a minute
It's odd how - when Bush was POTUS - he was responsible for every ill across the planet. Now that Obama is king, he's not responsible for anything... including his own decisions. The left are very odd - possibly mentally unstable.
But he did kill bin Laden
So liberals are biased because they wouldn't support the Birthers?
That's a good one.
Separate names with a comma.