How will Obama get Fast and Furious off the headlines? Headline?

How will Obama get Fast and Furious off the headlines?

• Fake an assassination attempt and blame the Tea Party (90% white, 6% scientists)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Admit he really was born in Kenya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrorist attack because Bin Laden came back -- as a Vampire!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
How Will Obama get Fast and Furious off the headlines? He needs a distraction.

It will be Republicans who get it off the headlines as fast they can when it backfires. I suspect Democrats won't let it go so easily.

Republicans won't acknowledge Bush Administration involvement.

Republicans won't acknowledge they try to keep things from this president. Simply the fact they denied the Obama administration subpoena power to investigate BP is something the news hasn't reported on but at some point, you can bet that will hit the airways. I suspect it's been "saved up".

They already have a history of lying to America over Iraq. The cost, the reasons.

Truthiepoo is absolutely terrified by this investigation. I wonder why? :dunno:

Why would anyone be "terrified" of this investigation.

The optics are great.

:D

brian-terry.jpg

so why did issa keep the investigation limited to ONLY the time this tactic was used during the Obama admin?

It's odd how - when Bush was POTUS - he was responsible for every ill across the planet. Now that Obama is king, he's not responsible for anything... including his own decisions. The left are very odd - possibly mentally unstable.

But he did kill bin Laden

Yeah! I watched the video. obama plunged that knife into his chest like a well trained special ops warrior. He's the MAN!

Look the only way Fast and Furious gets off the front page is if obama fires Holder. Of course, it may involve some kind of incentive so Holder keeps a few things quiet....

so why did issa keep the investigation limited to ONLY the time this tactic was used during the Obama admin?
How many times does it have to be explained to you?
Wide receiver was in collaboration with the Mexican government and stopped when it was saw not to be working,
Fast and the furious was not on both accounts until someone was killed.

It's odd how - when Bush was POTUS - he was responsible for every ill across the planet. Now that Obama is king, he's not responsible for anything... including his own decisions. The left are very odd - possibly mentally unstable.

Yeah! I watched the video. obama plunged that knife into his chest like a well trained special ops warrior. He's the MAN!

Look the only way Fast and Furious gets off the front page is if obama fires Holder. Of course, it may involve some kind of incentive so Holder keeps a few things quiet....

A hot date with Michelle?:badgrin:

Well Fast and the furious has gotten the attention off the economy for some maybe this is what obama wants. And if fast and the furious does not bring obama to resign I will have to believe that was the intent of fast and the furious.

A hot date with Michelle?:badgrin:

I was thinking a job as CEO at Solyndra, but more likely the Presidency of a major University.

I'm thinking Obama has over played his hand. Issa is calling his bluff, give Axlerod (what a fitting name) & Jarrett a few days...........they'll come up with something.

Meanwhile, the economy still stinks and a lot of people don't have jobs.

Well Fast and the furious has gotten the attention off the economy for some maybe this is what obama wants. And if fast and the furious does not bring obama to resign I will have to believe that was the intent of fast and the furious.

There is zero chance that any record of obama being in the loop on F&F survives at Justice or the White House, unless someone got data off site 6 months ago.
At this point a high level scapegoat is needed and holder is ripe, if he can be enticed to remain silent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back