How TV murderer was reprimanded for wearing an Obama badge to report on elections

this horrific murder would of never happened if we had a President Romney! remember what that dude said before he took out nine people in South Carolina?
WRONG.....These disgusting Murders would never have happened if you had NO GUNS.....................theliq Australia......LIKE US SAY NO TO GUNS.

that's as moronic as saying we'd have no one overdosing on Heroin if we banned Heroin

wait a minute, we do ban heroin. AND UNLIKE the COPS and the DEA and The Military, NO ONE can legally own heroin and none of it is issued to hundreds of thousands of government agents

so you completely fail with your anti gun idiocy
Actually it is you and the other Gun Toting Cretins that fail......do you really believe that Americas founding fathers today,would ever allow you the 2nd Amendment,of course the wouldn't,your summation re-drugs is purile........you are just another NRA lackie,you know that America thrives on making Weapons which it sells worldwide.

Americans always tell me when asked "that the feel safer with GUNS".........compared with not being able to carry a GUN.....this is a simple but stupid answer....how can it be that not allowing the general population to carry a GUN be less safe...........your GUN lobby NRA came to Australia,your dealers in DEATH and were promptly EXPELLED........as far as we are concerned.........You are Abnormal......and your GUN CRIME AND DEATHS PROVE IT.Liqvarmint

What I feel is the biggest Hypocricy...is when Murders like this are committed.....the general population,cry and say how terrible...."WHILST NO DOUBT CLEANING THEIR GUN/S" as I said HYPOCRICY........Liqvarmint

this horrific murder would of never happened if we had a President Romney! remember what that dude said before he took out nine people in South Carolina?
WRONG.....These disgusting Murders would never have happened if you had NO GUNS.....................theliq Australia......LIKE US SAY NO TO GUNS.

that's as moronic as saying we'd have no one overdosing on Heroin if we banned Heroin

wait a minute, we do ban heroin. AND UNLIKE the COPS and the DEA and The Military, NO ONE can legally own heroin and none of it is issued to hundreds of thousands of government agents

Actually it is you and the other Gun Toting Cretins that fail......do you really believe that Americas founding fathers today,would ever allow you the 2nd Amendment,of course the wouldn't,your summation re-drugs is purile........you are just another NRA lackie,you know that America thrives on making Weapons which it sells worldwide.

Americans always tell me when asked "that the feel safer with GUNS".........compared with not being able to carry a GUN.....this is a simple but stupid answer....how can it be that not allowing the general population to carry a GUN be less safe...........your GUN lobby NRA came to Australia,your dealers in DEATH and were promptly EXPELLED........as far as we are concerned.........You are Abnormal......and your GUN CRIME AND DEATHS PROVE IT.Liqvarmint

when you get an Ivy league law degree and spend 30 years dealing with constitutional law questions and have lectured in peer reviewed presentations at accredited law schools on the second amendment, get back to me.

listen, if you soil your panties because you are afraid of guns, my legal advice to you is DO NOT OWN ONE.

white Americans have the highest rate of legal gun ownership of any ethnic groups in the USA and have lower rates of GUN VIOLENCE than whites living in gun ban countries like the UK

Do you want to pass laws that prevent guys like this from getting guns?

there already are laws for that, force your politicians to demand LEO's to enforce the laws. :up:
What are they and what's a Leo?
Law Enforcement Officer
What are the laws already on the books numb nuts. You answered the least important of my two fucking questions.

sorry asshole for trying to help your ignorance.
You still didn't answer. Do you even know or is that whole "enforce the laws already on the books" just a right wing talking point you are repeating without knowing what you are talking about?

there already are laws for that, force your politicians to demand LEO's to enforce the laws. :up:
Law Enforcement Officer
What are the laws already on the books numb nuts. You answered the least important of my two fucking questions.

Oops. I just realized your not the person I originally asked the question. I thought I might have made that mistake and went back to look and low and behold. Sorry. And thanks for helping.

Law Enforcement Officer

Oops. I just realized your not the person I originally asked the question. I thought I might have made that mistake and went back to look and low and behold. Sorry. And thanks for helping.

No problem. thanks for the clarification

You never heard of the 1968 gun law?

Google it yourself and learn something.
Oh the old 1968 gun law. I forgot about that one. I was living in my dad's balls that year.

Oh the old 1968 gun law. I forgot about that one. I was living in my dad's balls that year.

No excuse for ignorance...

If they would enforce it I bet 20~30% of gun owners would lose their guns. What is funny is the NRA supported it back then because of the Black Panthers.

They sure don't support it now.

No excuse for ignorance...

If they would enforce it I bet 20~30% of gun owners would lose their guns. What is funny is the NRA supported it back then because of the Black Panthers.

They sure don't support it now.
What is it I'm dying to know?

when you get an Ivy league law degree and spend 30 years dealing with constitutional law questions and have lectured in peer reviewed presentations at accredited law schools on the second amendment, get back to me.

listen, if you soil your panties because you are afraid of guns, my legal advice to you is DO NOT OWN ONE.

white Americans have the highest rate of legal gun ownership of any ethnic groups in the USA and have lower rates of GUN VIOLENCE than whites living in gun ban countries like the UK
Soil my Panties,Don't think so...just another Banal opinion of yours......how does in your opinion being afraid of GUNS,need legal advice.....A stupid comment to say the least.....yet another White American Male Macho Pathetic statement......you are wrong in everything you splutter.You are like so many a White Male, NFA,Bitch a true Sheep.

Get a life,get rid of your GUNS..Liqvarmint

Ps.....USA...... Gun Violence Deaths 4%+ by Whites

Australia(Paradise)...............ditto 0.2 of 1%........The Liqvarmint WINS HANDS DOWN,yet again.......see you around TurtleDud.............Say NO to GUNS

Last edited:
Well you didn't expect him to be anything else, now the proof he was a fucking Obuma DemocRAT!

dailymail.co.uk ^ | 8/27/2015 | Ben Ashford
Warped TV reporter Vester Lee Flanagan exasperated bosses with his 'stiff and nervous' delivery, his inability to use a teleprompter - and by wearing a President Obama badge during an election report, Daily Mail Online can reveal. Management at WDBJ dubbed the failed newsman the 'human tape recorder' because he frequently parroted what interviewees had told him rather than doing his own journalism. Flanagan, 41, clashed repeatedly with photojournalists, belittling them in public and intimidating them with his violent temper, according to internal reports. He was also censured for wearing an Obama sticker while recording a segment at a polling...

A black homo-progressive and Obama drone. Sounds exactly like several members of our USMB Assclown Brigade.

Well you didn't expect him to be anything else, now the proof he was a fucking Obuma DemocRAT!

Warped TV reporter Vester Lee Flanagan exasperated bosses with his 'stiff and nervous' delivery, his inability to use a teleprompter - and by wearing a President Obama badge during an election report, Daily Mail Online can reveal. Management at WDBJ dubbed the failed newsman the 'human tape recorder' because he frequently parroted what interviewees had told him rather than doing his own journalism. Flanagan, 41, clashed repeatedly with photojournalists, belittling them in public and intimidating them with his violent temper, according to internal reports. He was also censured for wearing an Obama sticker while recording a segment at a polling...
And.......
did you notice that that so-called Liberal News Station fired him for his partiality?

and.... he came back and murdered co workers because they were "racist"
...Low impulse control, poor future time orientation...and then throw in lower IQ....pretty typical. They're out there. No excuse for not being prepared.

doesn't the kenyan usurper have an ivy league law "degree", too? ;)

What I feel is the biggest Hypocricy...is when Murders like this are committed.....the general population,cry and say how terrible...."WHILST NO DOUBT CLEANING THEIR GUN/S" as I said HYPOCRICY........Liqvarmint
:laugh: :laugh2:

:laugh: :laugh2:
You may well laugh but you are the Biggest Joke,as we can all see.............Moron..GO SUCK

And.......
did you notice that that so-called Liberal News Station fired him for his partiality?

No, they fired him because he was prone to violence and threatened people at work...

gun crime is going up in Australia, sport.......

What black man didn't wear an Obama sticker.

Pass a law saying democrats can't own guns..disarm democrats and our gun crime rate goes way down....

In Chicago we had three guys shoot yo a park...2 of them had been arrested for gum crimes and were supposed to serve only 3 years....they served only 18 months because a judge allowed them to do boot camp instead...they got out, and then killed people with guns....

prosecutors and judges don't sentence gun criminals to long sentences...that is the problem.

Law Enforcement Officer

the laws on the books...you can't use a gun to commit murder, rape or robbery...if you do you go to jail......

that is all the gun control we need.

Forum List

Back