Truck found full of decomposing bodies found in Austria

20-50 refugees found dead and decomposing in truck. perhaps refugees from Syria
its only the beginning. As with illegals from Mexico and other Central American nations seeking to cross our border, the wave of indigent people flooding into Europe are being exploited, paying lots of money to these human smugglers only to be cast out on their own and left to fend for themselves...
Reminds me of the movie "Amistad"....Scenes of slave ships when pursued about to be boarded would throw overboard the people who were to be sold as slaves. Left to drown in the ocean.
This incident is an example of "man's inhumanity to man".....

They would not have died if they hadn't been trying to steal into another country.

Desperate people sometimes do desperate things. It's a shame it ended this way.

I'm sure all those Turks living in Austria use that human meat to cook their kebabs. It seems like the Europe we used to love is no more. It's filled with blacks and arabs now and it's not like anyone can stop it from degrading.

I'm sure all those Turks living in Austria use that human meat to cook their kebabs. It seems like the Europe we used to love is no more. It's filled with blacks and arabs now and it's not like anyone can stop it from degrading.
Yeah, we need the Nazi party to be reborn...

They would not have died if they hadn't been trying to steal into another country.

So that means they deserve the death penalty?
On a bigger scale, it would be more fair for them to deal with the aftermath of their failed cultures in their own land, than to bring their trouble to civilized western nations. If death is part of that aftermath, so be it.

On a bigger scale, it would be more fair for them to deal with the aftermath of their failed cultures in their own land, than to bring their trouble to civilized western nations. If death is part of that aftermath, so be it.
Yea, the American native Indians said the same....

The Indians never had a civilized nation here. In fact, they had no nation at all.

The Indians never had a civilized nation here. In fact, they had no nation at all.
Yes there was several...The Cherokee nation is one of them....and the 5 civilized tribes....I would not call Europe a civilized continent in the 1400's...Their was much turmoil....

Yes there was several...The Cherokee nation is one of them....and the 5 civilized tribes....I would not call Europe a civilized continent in the 1400's...Their was much turmoil....
The Cherokee nation didnt exist when we settled here. My statement still stands.

The rest of us weren't around back then.

You're no spring chicken

You're no spring chicken

Oh but I am, especially compared to you, old man.

You're no spring chicken

Oh but I am, especially compared to you, old man.
baby cakes, you are already showing the signs I didn't show till my late 40's...

Forum List

Back