How Trump spent the war years

LOL, the bitch will be in an alzheimers facility in 4 years.

IF, she lives that long, that bullet she allegedly dodged actually lodged in her fucked up brain and will corrode from the vile bile and rot it's way out thru her mouth....., oooooh! that is happening right now. :lmao:

Republicans leading candidate for President

IT WAS THE spring of 1968, and Donald Trump had it good. He was 21 years old and handsome, with a full head of hair. He'd avoided the Vietnam War draft on his way to earning an Ivy League degree. He was fond of fancy dinners, beautiful women, and outrageous clubs.

Most important, he had a job in his father's real estate company and a brain bursting with moneymaking ideas that would make him a billionaire.

"When I graduated from college, I had a net worth of perhaps $200,000," he said in his 1987 autobiography Trump: The Art of the Deal, written with Tony Schwartz. (That's about $1.4 million in 2015 dollars.) "I had my eye on Manhattan."

More than 8,000 miles away, John McCain sat in a tiny, squalid North Vietnamese prison cell. The Navy pilot's body was broken from a plane crash, starvation, botched operations, and months of torture.

The stark contrast in their fortunes was thrown into sharp relief this month when Trump belittled McCain during a campaign speech in Iowa. "He's not a war hero," Trump said of McCain. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."
Which "WAR YEARS"

I am 66, I think about 50 of those have been "WAR YEARS".

How did you spend them, Rambo?

I spent them in Junior High and High School

I also didn't demean POWs

I suggest you STFU then.

Why should anyone who is offended by insults to the heroism of POWs STFU?

They shouldn't.

No POW hero has been insulted.

The POW heroes died in captivity, mouths shut.

Why not google how many planes McCain lost while showboating and otherwise disobeying orders

You don't think McCain would have been anybody without the family name, do you?
The degree of swiftboating while you defend Trump amazes me

IT WAS THE spring of 1968, and Donald Trump had it good. He was 21 years old and handsome, with a full head of hair. He'd avoided the Vietnam War draft on his way to earning an Ivy League degree. He was fond of fancy dinners, beautiful women, and outrageous clubs.

Most important, he had a job in his father's real estate company and a brain bursting with moneymaking ideas that would make him a billionaire.

"When I graduated from college, I had a net worth of perhaps $200,000," he said in his 1987 autobiography Trump: The Art of the Deal, written with Tony Schwartz. (That's about $1.4 million in 2015 dollars.) "I had my eye on Manhattan."

More than 8,000 miles away, John McCain sat in a tiny, squalid North Vietnamese prison cell. The Navy pilot's body was broken from a plane crash, starvation, botched operations, and months of torture.

The stark contrast in their fortunes was thrown into sharp relief this month when Trump belittled McCain during a campaign speech in Iowa. "He's not a war hero," Trump said of McCain. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."
Which "WAR YEARS"

I suggest you STFU then.

Where did the line of not insulting POWs come from for you exactly, big guy? What you wanted to call someone who called all the military child murderers, village burners and terrorists was "Mr. President." You voted for that. So how is suddenly insulting a POW out of bounds for you?

Since you have failed to provide a quote I can only assume you are lying

His arms were broken when he bailed out, not by his captors.

EXACTLY !! i have been in the cockpit of an A4 and it is a struggle to get in and out of without ejecting, i knew a pilot who said if his A4 had any sort of malfunctions he would be killed in ejecting so he would just stay in it and enjoy his last moments of life..., and that is exactly what happened, but over a practice bombing run at the Goldwater bombing range in Arizona.

Watch out all you whinny, little piss ant subversives.... you're Mclame bullshit is about to be EATEN by the.....

VAancpM.gif

And so are your corrupt, criminal, and Communist candidates for president....Just sucking the air out of ALL OTHER CAMPAIGNS!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hee-hee. :lol: I have to admit, that is a funny meme.

The Donald seems to be the MOST USEFUL weapon when you consider the NON MEDIA COVERAGE of the DemocRATS, and if OTHER GOP candidates are having their campaigns momentum SUCKED UP by him, so be it.... The American people ONLY THINK by seeing and hearing about candidates, TRUMP, is the TRUMP CARD... now let's see if we can keep this going for a year....That might be difficult, BUT with TRUMP'S MONEY, he can buy a BILLION or 2 worth of media coverage....NO ONE can touch that!

It's true. He is a media hog, and knows how to get attention. :lol:

He also tells THE TRUTH, which is why he has such a following from people that look at what he is saying, and NOT how he says it!....Try it!

Which "WAR YEARS"

I suggest you STFU then.

Where did the line of not insulting POWs come from for you exactly, big guy? What you wanted to call someone who called all the military child murderers, village burners and terrorists was "Mr. President." You voted for that. So how is suddenly insulting a POW out of bounds for you?

So just to be clear, you admit when you fail to provide a quote, which is every time you are asked for one, you are lying? That is your standard?

Before voting all libbies MUST ask:

Whose usage of America's golf resources best matches that of Our Kenyan Emperor?

Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky?

Mr. Trump?

Hey, there are standards to be upheld!

Which "WAR YEARS"

I suggest you STFU then.

They shouldn't.

No POW hero has been insulted.

The POW heroes died in captivity, mouths shut.

Why not google how many planes McCain lost while showboating and otherwise disobeying orders

You don't think McCain would have been anybody without the family name, do you?

OK ...so now we are getting to the bottom of how Conservatives feel about POWs

In order to be a real hero, enduring imprisonment is not enough. You have to actually die for conservatives to be a hero

McCain became a Senator and Presidential candidate not because of his family name (think Bush and Romney) but because of his heroism in Vietnam. The McCain family name got him nowhere in politics

I suggest you STFU then.

So just to be clear, you admit when you fail to provide a quote, which is every time you are asked for one, you are lying? That is your standard?

Still waiting for your proof

More evidence that there is no proof to be had

I suggest you STFU then.

Still waiting for your proof

More evidence that there is no proof to be had

Exactly, you don't back up the crap you make up because "there is no proof to be had."

32 pages?

Has any one pointed out that the left didn't mind that Bill Clinton sat out the war when he was running against vets?

Or that Obama didn't even served in peace time when he was running against McCain?

Breath of fresh air? No, he's not. He's just loud, and entertaining because he keeps insulting people

My God, man. Turn off your partisan blinders and listen to any speech by Obama, Biden, Pelosi or Reid. Trump compared to them is a complete gentleman

Do you know I don't support either Republican or Democrat?

Yeah...

Great, then you don't need to start pulling the bull about me being partisan then.

So, back to the debate or back to the bull? Your choice.

32 pages?

Has any one pointed out that the left didn't mind that Bill Clinton sat out the war when he was running against vets?

Or that Obama didn't even served in peace time when he was running against McCain?

Has anyone noticed that the topic isn't about whether Trump sat out the war or not, the topic is about Trump insulting war veterans after having sat out the war.

Did Clinton say "I hate veterans who got captured"? No, he wasn't that stupid. But Trump, well, he doesn't seem to care, as long as what he says puts him in the news, he's happy. If you're offended, who cares?

32 pages?

Has anyone noticed that the topic isn't about whether Trump sat out the war or not, the topic is about Trump insulting war veterans after having sat out the war.

Did Clinton say "I hate veterans who got captured"? No, he wasn't that stupid. But Trump, well, he doesn't seem to care, as long as what he says puts him in the news, he's happy. If you're offended, who cares?
Yeah well only that's a fucking lie you lying piece of shit.

32 pages?

Still waiting for the anti-POW smears out of Clinton or Obama
Is the purpose of this thread really that far over your head?

YwgbT16b.jpg

Last edited:
Breath of fresh air? No, he's not. He's just loud, and entertaining because he keeps insulting people

My God, man. Turn off your partisan blinders and listen to any speech by Obama, Biden, Pelosi or Reid. Trump compared to them is a complete gentleman

Yeah...

Great, then you don't need to start pulling the bull about me being partisan then.

Why are you always on the side of Democrats then? Serious question

Yeah...

Why are you always on the side of Democrats then? Serious question

I say what I think is right. Generally I can't see the Republicans being right on much at all. I find a lot of the arguments from the right being either simplistic or just plain wrong.

Then again if you look at, say, the issue of gun control I find both sides equally laughable on many matters.

But again, I will call things as I see them. I will back up my case where possible and if I feel it's worth it (nothing worse than backing yourself up and putting in loads of effort and time for someone to then just insult you and ignore everything you've said).

Also I'm not prone to back slapping. If I agree with something I probably just won't be replying. For example on immigration, I'm in favor of restricting immigration, I don't think it's good for a country to have mass immigration as it causes no end of problems. Some immigration is okay, it should be strictly controlled.
So you probably won't see me talking about immigration that much because I won't be talking to you about immigration, because maybe we agree on a lot of stuff. So you only see the stuff we disagree on. Therefore you're mostly Republican in view, so you then believe I'm mostly democrat in view.

Forum List

Back