Breaking: New Poll Has Trump Leading GOP Field By Double Digits, With Double The Support Of Jeb Bush

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is simply terrific to finally have a true constitutional natural born Citizen (born to two U.S. citizen parents ensuring sole allegiance to America) leading in the polls that if president would make America great again and not finish destroying it as the non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president has been trying to do. Jeb Bush has to be in shear panic looking at this poll.

Poll Donald Trump Leads GOP Field by Double-Digits

Last edited:
They say has a 42% unf rating, meaning he can max out at 58%!!
Can you say 'win'?

Go Trump Go--collect them all!!

This is simply terrific to finally have a true constitutional natural born Citizen leading in the polls that if president, he will make America great again and not finish destroying it as the non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president has been trying to do. Jeb Bush has to be in shear panic looking at this poll.

Poll Donald Trump Leads GOP Field by Double-Digits

Obama is a true 'constitutional natural born citizen'. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Vacationing in Pure Democrat Taxachusetts. Non-political social gathering yesterday, about 200 present.

Buzz was how great it would be to have Trump clean up Obama's mess!

Yes, I was as surprised as you liberal lickspittles are in disbelief.

Only response to the occasional mention oh hillary
Was sardonic laughter tho not much of even that.

Hey, I report, you decide.

How come the OP failed to find the poll that he is quoting because right at the end there is this bit of inconvenient reality.

upload_2015-7-25_17-37-44.png

Note that this was Republicans answering this question.

More than three times as many Republican-identifying registered voters view Bush as the likely Republican nominee than say Trump is that person. 36% call Bush the likely winner, 11% choose Walker, and just 10% name Trump.​

And in case you can't find the link on the discredited Breitbart site...

YouGov Donald Trump s support remains high following John McCain controversy

Forum List

Back