How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Roudy the wanna be Israeli is misinformed of the IDF. They do this many times. He should stay quiet rather than make himself look stupid.

You stupid fucker it was an Iranian controlled arms factory. Making missiles. And Israel struck it. Who else has the technology for that.

Yes, SO?!
Are you running low on local Arabs to murder?

"After inspecting Al-Yarmouk facility, a team of military expers affirmed that the weapons used in the attack were Israeli-made.

"The sophisticated warplanes and weapons used in the attack are available to no country in the region except Israel," Othman added.

"The past two years have seen two similar reports on alleged Israeli strikes against terrorists and arms smuggling convoys in Sudan. In January 2009, foreign media reported that IAF jets attacked an arms smuggling convoy transporting weapons to Hamas. According to the report, 119 were killed in the attack.

Sudan: Israeli interests have become 'legitimate targets' - Israel News, Ynetnews

You stupid fucker it was an Iranian controlled arms factory. Making missiles. And Israel struck it. Who else has the technology for that.
Now Baghdad Bob, the stupid pipsqueak, is going to tell us why some mosques are used as bomb factories.

SAYIT and Hossfly two American wanna be Israelis want to explain this to us. We already known Israel has hit Sudan before, specially during the Gaza war. People in Israel know it. Like I said ask Lipush if Israel hit Sudan before or not. Since you only believe the people holding you by their leash. What animals
Now the ridiculous Baghdad Bob is going to tell us if all those Americans who stick up for Israel are wannabe Israelis. Meanwhile, of course the pipsqueak Bob doesn't think his own brethren are animals no matter how many innocent people they murder in so many different locations in this world. He doesn't even think his Sunni brethren are animals when they murder the Shiites even though both groups believe in Mohammed.. Now say Woof, Woof, Bob, and tell your Mullah and your relatives in Gaza that you were a very good boy this weekend by not getting any fresh air but have spent the day on your computer as per usual.

SAYIT and Hossfly two American wanna be Israelis want to explain this to us. We already known Israel has hit Sudan before, specially during the Gaza war. People in Israel know it. Like I said ask Lipush if Israel hit Sudan before or not. Since you only believe the people holding you by their leash. What animals
Now the ridiculous Baghdad Bob is going to tell us if all those Americans who stick up for Israel are wannabe Israelis. Meanwhile, of course the pipsqueak Bob doesn't think his own brethren are animals no matter how many innocent people they murder in so many different locations in this world. He doesn't even think his Sunni brethren are animals when they murder the Shiites even though both groups believe in Mohammed.. Now say Woof, Woof, Bob, and tell your Mullah and your relatives in Gaza that you were a very good boy this weekend by not getting any fresh air but have spent the day on your computer as per usual.

Stupid stupid. Al Qaeda doesn't represent anyone. They killed people on Eid. Ahhh, I don't have anything to do with the Mullahs in Iran. Don't bring up my family either. Or I will see it as an attack. Warning you

you really are getting hysterical in your old age, aren't you? i have seen BecauseIKnow condemn many attacks by muslims.

Roudy the wanna be Israeli is misinformed of the IDF. They do this many times. He should stay quiet rather than make himself look stupid.
So you mean Iran was spreading it's IslamoNazi imperialistic terrorist ambitions in Sudan like it does with Hezbollah, Hamas, and Syria? It's good to see your admission of this. So even if Israel did bomb the fuck out of the factory my hat goes off to them. LOL

Stupid stupid. Al Qaeda doesn't represent anyone. They killed people on Eid. Ahhh, I don't have anything to do with the Mullahs in Iran. Don't bring up my family either. Or I will see it as an attack. Warning you
Ah shadap you wanna-be Jihadist sucker of Hamas dicks.

If the IDF did bomb a sudan bomb making factory-----it deserves the thanks and praise of all the world-----""because" reveals himself for what he is by supporting the people who Murdered two million unarmed people----raped hundreds of thousands of the women and still holds ENSLAVED tens of thousands of children ----using them for labor and perverse EMULATE AL NABI PIG----sexual deviance. Every bomb that Israel destroyed saves the life of an innocent unarmed victim of SHARIAH STINK AND FILTH. Do not keep quiet----'because' Keep singing the praises of rapists, murderers and child enslaving perverts------people need to know all about SHARIAH SHIT

Last edited:
no WHAT??? 'because' habibi?-------you do not want to sing the song of shariah?

I know: said:

"Stupid stupid. Al Qaeda doesn't represent anyone. They killed people on Eid. Ahhh, I don't have anything to do with the Mullahs in Iran. "

But I know, don't you as a muslim feel deep shame about Al Qa'ida and the Iranians?

a true decent muslim has to question his faith when it is so abused

I feel shame at what the Jews and Brits have done.....whether I agree or not

but then, I am a self hater aint I?

self hatred is for real; very real part of our huimanity and has its uses!

Last edited:

"Stupid stupid. Al Qaeda doesn't represent anyone. They killed people on Eid. Ahhh, I don't have anything to do with the Mullahs in Iran. "

But I know, don't you as a muslim feel deep shame about Al Qa'ida and the Iranians?

Yeah I do. Al Qaeda is a shitty group as I have said before on this thread. If I was in Iraq I would kill their members. Iranians I don't get into their business that much, they are a Shia government, I don't recognize Shia governments. I do think Shia Muslims and Sunni should get along. But Shia Muslims take steps against that. Their groups. Syria killed a lebanese security official who was Sunni for opposing Assads regime. And they know if Sunnis fight back it could trigger a civil war and the Lebanese Army doesn't want that.

But people like Irosie will keep inferring I don't care. When I do big time. For all the Muslims around the world.

If you talk about these events on this board you get what irosie and others say, they use it to keep you down. And other un-informed people will troll in the same way. So it's pointless

Last edited:

Yeah I do. Al Qaeda is a shitty group as I have said before on this thread. If I was in Iraq I would kill their members. Iranians I don't get into their business that much, they are a Shia government, I don't recognize Shia governments. I do think Shia Muslims and Sunni should get along. But Shia Muslims take steps against that. Their groups. Syria killed a lebanese security official who was Sunni for opposing Assads regime. And they know if Sunnis fight back it could trigger a civil war and the Lebanese Army doesn't want that.

But people like Irosie will keep inferring I don't care. When I do big time. For all the Muslims around the world.

If you talk about these events on this board you get what irosie and others say, they use it to keep you down. And other un-informed people will troll in the same way. So it's pointless
You have to laugh at this schoolboy saying that if he was in Iraq, he would kill the Shjites. I am surprised he can even find his way home from school. Meanwhile the blood of innocent Shiites flow in the streets of Pakistan as a result of Sunnis' car and suicide bombings. It's a shame that the Sunnis and Shiites have their differences over religious beliefs and that they can't be like other groups. Baghdad Bob lives here in the U.S. and he certainly doesn't see the Baptists blowing up the Methodists, or the Presbyterians blowing up the Episcopalians even though their religious beliefs are somewhat different. Nor do we see the Roman Catholics blowing up the Greek or Russian Orthodox and vice versa. And most of us try to keep informed. That is why the on-line news sources reporting from places like Southeast Asia keep us informed as to what is going on in that particular part of the world when it comes to what Muslims are doing..

An Iranian controlled arms factory in Khartoum? What is this world coming to?
BTW, Saudi Arabia certainly has the technology to hit Iranian controlled Khartoum arms facories.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back