Israel - Facts - You asked for proof

bnsbread

Oct 3, 2012
I am not writing to agree or disagree with Israel. What I have to say, however, regards Israel's conscious decision to pull the levers of interdenominationalism and oil the gears of priggism. Permit me this forum to rant. Simply put, Israel had previously claimed that it had no intention to provide the worst types of iscariotic quiddlers there are with a milieu in which they can display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations. Of course, shortly thereafter, that's exactly what it did. Next, it denied that it would compromise the things that define us as a human race, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing. We all know what happened then. Now, Israel would have us believe it'd never ever diminish society's inducements to good behavior. Will it? Go figure. My view is that those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still allege that Israel makes it a point to dissolve the bonds that join individuals to their natural communities, have an obligation to do more than just observe what it is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to uphold peace, freedom, democracy, and justice. We have an obligation to snap its acolytes out of their trance. And we have an obligation to set the record straight.

The messages contained in Israel's homilies are a powerful source of illumination on the behavior of the most haughty scofflaws I've ever seen. That's probably obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse. Nevertheless, I suspect that few people reading this post are aware that Israel is an interesting country. On the one hand, it likes to stultify art and retard the enjoyment and adoration of the beautiful. But on the other hand, one of its admirers once said, "Israel commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that if Israel hadn't been grasping at straws, trying to find increasingly repugnant ways to treat traditional values as if they were flighty crimes, it simply would not have occurred to me to write the letter you now are reading. Why, I might have taken the day off altogether. Or maybe I would have been out advancing a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most frowsy manifestations. In any case, we have indulged Israel's spiteful codices for far too long. That's clear. But Israel keeps missing the point. More specifically, it keeps getting hung up on my words without seeing the underlying meaning. For example, when I say that we have come full-circle, people seem incapable of realizing that what I'm really getting at is that Israel cannot be tamed by "tolerance" and "accommodation" but is actually spurred on by such gestures. Israel sees such gestures as a sign of weakness on our part and is thereby encouraged to continue reviving the ruinous excess of a bygone era to bounce and blow amidst the ruinous excess of the present era.

Israel claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Israel's janissaries. The truth is that mankind needs to do more to halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that I know some sinful beggars who actually believe that anyone who disagrees with Israel is a potential terrorist. Incredible? Those same people have told me that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that Israel wants to hand over the country to the worst classes of tactless wisenheimers there are. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background. In closing, Israel uses deception to trick people into voting against things that they in fact support.

People generally have strong views about Israel. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Israel actually concerned about any of us or does it just want to nurture the seeds of our eventual destruction so that they grow like a rapidly malignant mutant form of kudzu? After reading this post, you'll unmistakably find it's the latter. It is important to differentiate between two-faced geeks and juvenile sandbaggers who, in a variety of ways, have been lured by Israel's splenetic ideals or who have ended up wittingly or unwittingly in coalitions with Israel's mercenaries or who maintain contact with Israel as part of serious and legitimate research. It seems to me that Israel is both furacious and brainless. Now there's a dangerous combination if I've ever seen one. While there's no dispute that Israel is ill-bred and probably a little birdbrained, it's also cunning, implacable, fanatic, and ruthless. Why else would it fabricate all sorts of bookish, ad hoc rules and regulations? Allow me to close by stating that I wish disruptive, haughty nupsons had the gumption not to glamorize their Holy Book.

I have a burning desire to vent my spleen on Bnsbread. Here's a quick review: Bnsbread probably regrets stating publicly that Lysenkoism brings one closer to nirvana. Although we can attribute that contemptuous comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, I wish more people in government had the morality and the backbone to take a principled stand against Bnsbread's namby-pamby, beer-guzzling musings. An obvious parallel from a slightly different context is that one can usually be pretty sure when he's lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Bnsbread claims that everything he says is utterly and completely true, there's no room for ambiguity: he's surely lying.

I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how Bnsbread's whiney crotchets leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children his enemies? I apologize if my answer is perceived as ignotum per ignotius, but what I'm about to say can't be understood unless one realizes that if Bnsbread wants to destroy all tradition, all morality, and the entire democratic system, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision.

A war of ideas is currently raging. On one side are muzzy-headed misosophists like Bnsbread who fired the first shot by polluting the great canon of English literature with references to Bnsbread's polyloquent memoranda. On the other side are people like you and me who are snapping Bnsbread's trained seals out of their trance. If this war teaches us anything, it's that to someone whose eyes are open, Bnsbread's constantly repeated mantra that education and open-mindedness are some kind of liability is an insanely self-deluded notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that Bnsbread's maneuvers are a public admission of his immaturity and insensitivity. Still, I recommend you check out some of Bnsbread's intimations and draw your own conclusions on the matter. A true enemy is better than a false friend. That is why, come what may, we must investigate Bnsbread's venom-spouting principles, ideals, and objectives.

I am not writing to agree or disagree with Israel. What I have to say, however, regards Israel's conscious decision to pull the levers of interdenominationalism and oil the gears of priggism. Permit me this forum to rant. Simply put, Israel had previously claimed that it had no intention to provide the worst types of iscariotic quiddlers there are with a milieu in which they can display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations. Of course, shortly thereafter, that's exactly what it did. Next, it denied that it would compromise the things that define us as a human race, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing. We all know what happened then. Now, Israel would have us believe it'd never ever diminish society's inducements to good behavior. Will it? Go figure. My view is that those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still allege that Israel makes it a point to dissolve the bonds that join individuals to their natural communities, have an obligation to do more than just observe what it is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to uphold peace, freedom, democracy, and justice. We have an obligation to snap its acolytes out of their trance. And we have an obligation to set the record straight.

The messages contained in Israel's homilies are a powerful source of illumination on the behavior of the most haughty scofflaws I've ever seen. That's probably obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse. Nevertheless, I suspect that few people reading this post are aware that Israel is an interesting country. On the one hand, it likes to stultify art and retard the enjoyment and adoration of the beautiful. But on the other hand, one of its admirers once said, "Israel commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that if Israel hadn't been grasping at straws, trying to find increasingly repugnant ways to treat traditional values as if they were flighty crimes, it simply would not have occurred to me to write the letter you now are reading. Why, I might have taken the day off altogether. Or maybe I would have been out advancing a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most frowsy manifestations. In any case, we have indulged Israel's spiteful codices for far too long. That's clear. But Israel keeps missing the point. More specifically, it keeps getting hung up on my words without seeing the underlying meaning. For example, when I say that we have come full-circle, people seem incapable of realizing that what I'm really getting at is that Israel cannot be tamed by "tolerance" and "accommodation" but is actually spurred on by such gestures. Israel sees such gestures as a sign of weakness on our part and is thereby encouraged to continue reviving the ruinous excess of a bygone era to bounce and blow amidst the ruinous excess of the present era.

Israel claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Israel's janissaries. The truth is that mankind needs to do more to halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that I know some sinful beggars who actually believe that anyone who disagrees with Israel is a potential terrorist. Incredible? Those same people have told me that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that Israel wants to hand over the country to the worst classes of tactless wisenheimers there are. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background. In closing, Israel uses deception to trick people into voting against things that they in fact support.
Does this wisenheimers really believe that all the readers here thinks that he wrote this himself? Give us a break. So, Wisenheimer, tell us since you are so down on Israel, what are your opinions of the Muslim countries who have no problems with their citizens killing citizens who are non Muslims? What do you think about the blasphemy laws that can imprison and even kill those accused of blasphemy even though they might not have done so?

Forum List

Back