1 killed in Israeli strike on Gaza

• Banned
I already know the details, Hamas militant killed. No reason as to why this strike was carried out.

2 failed lanching happened before this attack. and one quassam rockets to eshkol.

in the last hour, 2 alarms in Be'er sheva.
I get deja vu every time I read your bullshit responses trying to hide the fact that the air strike came first and why it was conducted.

I thought, where have I seen this type of propaganda before? Then I remembered...

14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.

a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses

b. They must be capable of being easily learned

c. They must be utilized again and again, but only in appropriate situations

d. They must be boomerang-proof​

- Joseph Goebbels
But hey, if it worked against the Jews, there's no reason it wouldn't work against the Pals.

• Banned
The airstrike did come first. They always try to claim otherwise. Reuters reported on that.

Israeli media is claiming bs. They attacked before any attack.

Must be a response to what happened on this weekend.:eusa_whistle:
I feel for you if you really do live in the rocket zone, Lipush

Not sure if you really do; there's a lot of false identity here.

I actually agree with you, Israel has been very restrained and acting very sensibly and not over reacting this time.

The BBC here says Hamas actually guided IDF to one rival non Hamas launcher to get them killed., but then later got involved.

Also BBC says neither side wants war right now so they are talking all the time and reaching truces which is what I think they should do and could have done instead of cast lead.

I notice the soldier wounded on your side was an Arab israeli and 2 of the dead were Thai workers.

If that had been Jews, would Israel have struck harder?

what do you think IDF should do? Kill a lot more? Will that help? Cast Lead didn't help, did it??

Difficult to be rational if you are under fire, I fully acknowledge.

I admire Israel's and Jewish respect for JEWISH life.

But not their respect for Gazan life which is just slightly more than for cockroaches.

Time the Jews realised the 10 commandments apply to all equally not just to jews as they originally did.

But not their respect for Gazan life which is just slightly more than for cockroaches.

Time the Jews realised the 10 commandments apply to all equally not just to jews as they originally did.
Thank God there is at least one sin, from which there is no salvation and you just committed it.

So the 10 Commandments apply to all (except Gazans)?

Where does it say in the 10 Commandments, that it is okay to shoot Palestinian farmers harvesting their crops in order to feed their families?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXecLyureE]Israeli Terrorism in Gaza - Farming Under Fire - YouTube[/ame]

Listen you skumbag hypocrite, come judgement day, when you're face to face with the Creator, you're going to be in a world of shit!

Last edited:

Thank God there is at least one sin, from which there is no salvation and you just committed it.

So the 10 Commandments apply to all (except Gazans)?

Where does it say in the 10 Commandments, that it is okay to shoot Palestinian farmers harvesting their crops in order to feed their families?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXecLyureE]Israeli Terrorism in Gaza - Farming Under Fire - YouTube[/ame]

Listen you skumbag hypocrite, come judgement day, when you're face to face with the Creator, you're going to be in a world of shit!

Hmm, funny, I didn't see any one getting shot nor did I see and IDF soldier pointing a gun.

Once again, loiney proves he is as dumb as they come !

2 failed lanching happened before this attack. and one quassam rockets to eshkol.

in the last hour, 2 alarms in Be'er sheva.
I get deja vu every time I read your bullshit responses trying to hide the fact that the air strike came first and why it was conducted.

I thought, where have I seen this type of propaganda before? Then I remembered...

14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.

a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses

b. They must be capable of being easily learned

c. They must be utilized again and again, but only in appropriate situations

d. They must be boomerang-proof​

- Joseph Goebbels
But hey, if it worked against the Jews, there's no reason it wouldn't work against the Pals.

Rockets to Eshkol came first, then the Brigades of Hamas were attacked while still being on field.

If you don't like me posting the truth, then don't read it and don't adress me at all.

Nobody was talking to you anyway.

Hmm, funny, I didn't see any one getting shot nor did I see and IDF soldier pointing a gun.

Once again, loiney proves he is as dumb as they come !
Are you deaf and blind?

You can hear the rounds going off and the see the dirt explode around them.

did you see anyone getting shot?

did you see any IDF soldier pointing a gun ?

I am not denying that bullets were shot, but please answer my two questions

Israeli media is claiming bs. They attacked before any attack.

Must be a response to what happened on this weekend.:eusa_whistle:
I feel for you if you really do live in the rocket zone, Lipush

Not sure if you really do; there's a lot of false identity here.

I actually agree with you, Israel has been very restrained and acting very sensibly and not over reacting this time.

The BBC here says Hamas actually guided IDF to one rival non Hamas launcher to get them killed., but then later got involved.

Also BBC says neither side wants war right now so they are talking all the time and reaching truces which is what I think they should do and could have done instead of cast lead.

I notice the soldier wounded on your side was an Arab israeli and 2 of the dead were Thai workers.

If that had been Jews, would Israel have struck harder?

what do you think IDF should do? Kill a lot more? Will that help? Cast Lead didn't help, did it??

Difficult to be rational if you are under fire, I fully acknowledge.

I live where I say I live, and what I have told I experienced, I did.

No reason for me to lie.

Hamas maybe does not want "war" but they don't stop others for firing rockets. Since they are the government, they take the responsibility for smaller organizations as well.

The ones who were injured were Thai workers, the soldier was not an Arab, but an Israeli Jew.

If the Thai workers were Jews, I have no doubt the response would have been different. But if the injured were from Tel Aviv, the response would have been MUCH different.

It is not a question of "Jewish blood" VS "None Jewish blood". It is a question of SOUTHERN BLOOD against anyone else. a blood of a southerner is cheap. There is no question about it. Also, We don't care that those where Thai workers. The other way around, BECAUSE they were Thai workers the response should have been harder.

Thai's are not involved with this, they have no side and the harm no one, They simply came here to work and feed their children, and they were attacked while taking care of a field of a dear southerner Jew. Their only fault was that they happened to be where they were. When people who are not involved are hurt, the answer should be 10 times clearer.

Cast lead helped alot.! For months after cast lead the Kibbutzim around Gaza took a breather of rockets.

Kill more? defenetely. Kill more of Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and all those who harm the innocent people.

In a perfect world, no child or mother in Gaza would have gotten hurt, and no child of ours. But this is not a perfect world, is it.

As for your last sentence, I agree, however as the question goes, "can you stay human in a world where there is no humanity"? SHOULD you?

ANd BTW, I condemn any attack on innocent farmers for no reason. Any IDF soldier who shoots at farmer harvesting their crop is an asshole, plain and simple. But I never see evidence on it, just bullshit Pallywood stoories

New Topics

Forum List

Back