How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

As the debate progressed, he sounded more and more like a poster here, with insulting one liners that interrupt and divert more than make a point. His tweets were coming out of his mouth.

I am not Donald John Trump!

Yes, I am bald and have small hands and I am Scottish from my mother side but I am not him!

( Found your response funny because many of us have a little Trump in our soul )
Is the small hands a Scottish thing?
We all have a little Trump in our soul when we're throwing a shit fit.
It was nothing personal.
P.S. He's NOT bald, right?

He might not be bald ( neither am I if you consider the two strands of hair not being bald ) but whatever that is on his head is not natural!

Of course if he shaved his head like I do then he would be butt uglier than he is now!
This is for real, but The Donald looked pale and tired for the first time last night. He'll be fine, I'm sure, but I was beginning to wonder if he was even human.
In Ivana's deposition regarding the time he raped her, she mentioned he had just had a scalp reduction. Whatever the hell that is. Maybe they removed a hunk of the bald part and sewed the parts with hair back together?

scalp reduction surgery - Bing

Cosmetic Surgery for balding men...

If Trump loses in November he should be cast as the next Lex Luthor...

Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL

Look. Someone was watching the CNN post debate panel last night.

Darn it....those folks at CNN are stealing my lines without proper credit back to me.....LOL

Actually, I was watching the streaming at Bloomberg...but thanks for telling me that I'm not the only one spotting the Trump's foot-in-mouth disease.

Immediate reaction from CBS, FOX and CNN was the "I will tell you at the time" comment. No one liked it.

Yes, you would appreciate Trump much more were he a lesbian baby butcher like Hillary.
Now THAT is more like actual insulting disrespect. The "lesbian" label certainly smacks of something--either dumb shit trailer trash talk or misogyny, I don't know

If you really don't know then get informed.
I don't care who she or Donald beds, so long as it's consensual. The lesbian tag sounds more like the endless faggot insults that get used on political rivals in the flame zone, and has nothing to do with anything that anyone ought to care about.

I see. You have no problem with infidelity in marriage. Got it. Do you have an open marrige?
Nice try at deflection. Shows how truly indefensible your pathetic clown of a candidate is.

The question had nothing at all to do with politics. I see you refused to answer. That leaves me to form my own conlusions.

Yes, the dumbing down of America is on schedule. Soon, we won't have the intelligence to invent anything at all.

Then hop on the next shuttle to the moon .. or, take the next Viking ship to Valhalla .. but America will continue without you.

Indeed. Perhaps you can get all your new technology from Japan.

Sure, because only you and the rest of the uneducated Trump clowns know how to create new technology.

Well, your race hasn't come forward with a whole lot now have they?

Let me guess moron .. you're posting your ignorance on a PC.

Speaking of technology, who was the architect of that invention that affects the lives of just about everyone on the planet?

Much more .. but I like you bare foot and dumb.

You must be speaking of the Obamaphone?

Then hop on the next shuttle to the moon .. or, take the next Viking ship to Valhalla .. but America will continue without you.

Sure, because only you and the rest of the uneducated Trump clowns know how to create new technology.

Speaking of technology, who was the architect of that invention that affects the lives of just about everyone on the planet?

:0) I told your dumb ass that I like you just the way you are .. barefoot and stupid.

dr.+mark.jpg

Dr. Mark Dean is a Ph.D. from Stanford University. He is in the National Hall of Inventors. He has more than 30 patents pending. He is a vice president with IBM. Oh, yeah. And he is also the architect of the modern-day personal computer. Dr. Dean holds three of the original nine patents on the computer that all PCs are based upon.

:0) I told your dumb ass that I like you just the way you are .. barefoot and stupid.

dr.+mark.jpg

Dr. Mark Dean is a Ph.D. from Stanford University. He is in the National Hall of Inventors. He has more than 30 patents pending. He is a vice president with IBM. Oh, yeah. And he is also the architect of the modern-day personal computer. Dr. Dean holds three of the original nine patents on the computer that all PCs are based upon.

Glory be. You do have one Black that has accomplished a little something.

Now THAT is more like actual insulting disrespect. The "lesbian" label certainly smacks of something--either dumb shit trailer trash talk or misogyny, I don't know

If you really don't know then get informed.
I don't care who she or Donald beds, so long as it's consensual. The lesbian tag sounds more like the endless faggot insults that get used on political rivals in the flame zone, and has nothing to do with anything that anyone ought to care about.

I see. You have no problem with infidelity in marriage. Got it. Do you have an open marrige?
Nice try at deflection. Shows how truly indefensible your pathetic clown of a candidate is.

The question had nothing at all to do with politics. I see you refused to answer. That leaves me to form my own conlusions.
If you're going to continue writing vague posts that can be taken in various ways, you will continue to receive answers that disappoint you.

Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL
I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

I think it's less about his specifically calling her nasty and more about the fact that he made a point of doing so, made a point of insulting her and leaning into his mic no less, while she was speaking, and the brickbat was thoroughly unrelated to topic being discussed. It's hard to demonstrate that one respects women -- or anyone else for that matter, but Trump claimed expressly that nobody respects women more than he -- when one goes out of one's way to affront a woman while she's speaking. One might want to argue that he forgot it was a woman with whom he shared the stage, but that line doesn't hold water for his epithet makes the point that she is a woman.

I think it's less about his specifically calling her nasty and more about the fact that he made of point of doing so, made a point of insulting her and leaning into his mic no less, while she was speaking,

Precisely the WRONG thing for Trump to do while he is trying to mitigate the various charges against him regarding misogyny . I could almost hear the groans from his handlers back stage when he did that.

Most people still don't get it .. none of the morons who support the orange clown get it.

cd63d6b97513bb8a0674f4c8649fc47e-300x149.jpg

Trump is PT Barnum .. playing brain dead people for fools.

Darn it....those folks at CNN are stealing my lines without proper credit back to me.....LOL

Actually, I was watching the streaming at Bloomberg...but thanks for telling me that I'm not the only one spotting the Trump's foot-in-mouth disease.

I'm sure you were very outraged by those two comments before the Clintonistas in the media told you to be. :laugh:

I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

I think it's less about his specifically calling her nasty and more about the fact that he made a point of doing so, made a point of insulting her and leaning into his mic no less, while she was speaking, and the brickbat was thoroughly unrelated to topic being discussed. It's hard to demonstrate that one respects women -- or anyone else for that matter, but Trump claimed expressly that nobody respects women more than he -- when one goes out of one's way to affront a woman while she's speaking. One might want to argue that he forgot it was a woman with whom he shared the stage, but that line doesn't hold water for his epithet makes the point that she is a woman.
Yup. The Tweets were coming out of his mouth and he was in full Trump mode. Rude behavior which is widely accepted in some circles thanks to immersion in social media. I just don't think it rates as misogynistic. Ill bred, yes.

Yes indeed. Because she is a woman she has the right to interrupt and talk over him though, right?

Yup. The Tweets were coming out of his mouth and he was in full Trump mode. Rude behavior which is widely accepted in some circles thanks to immersion in social media. I just don't think it rates as misogynistic. Ill bred, yes.

Okay....the remark need not be misogynistically inspired. Is an ill bred candidate one who deserves our electoral benediction? I sure don't think so. At this point, I think we all can see Trump's character does not genuinely accord much respect to women. Whether the man's dissoluteness manifests itself via remarks and deeds imbued with misogyny, churlishness, or simple crassness doesn't matter all that much. None of that is acceptable.

Forum List

Back