How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL

Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL
It's as if he were trying to be the worst candidate ever.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

Yes, you would appreciate Trump much more were he a lesbian baby butcher like Hillary.

Yes, you would appreciate Trump much more were he a lesbian baby butcher like Hillary.
Now THAT is more like actual insulting disrespect. The "lesbian" label certainly smacks of something--either dumb shit trailer trash talk or misogyny, I don't know

He is the gift that keeps giving.

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

PLEASE, let the insanity continue...

Now THAT is more like actual insulting disrespect. The "lesbian" label certainly smacks of something--either dumb shit trailer trash talk or misogyny, I don't know

If you really don't know then get informed.

It's as if he were trying to be the worst candidate ever.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Which has been true since he started his campaign .. because he doesn't want to be president .. he never has.

I don't care who she or Donald beds, so long as it's consensual. The lesbian tag sounds more like the endless faggot insults that get used on political rivals in the flame zone, and has nothing to do with anything that anyone ought to care about.

Too bad you don't know what real racism is… LOL

I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

I mention that because of 2 things....One, he could have said "nasty person" and NOT underscore his already tarnished misogynistic reputation......and two, it was a comment he made while she was talking and he was reacting to Hillary's subtle slur of him which also underscore his very, very thin skin.

Last edited:

I don't care who she or Donald beds, so long as it's consensual. The lesbian tag sounds more like the endless faggot insults that get used on political rivals in the flame zone, and has nothing to do with anything that anyone ought to care about.

I see. You have no problem with infidelity in marriage. Got it. Do you have an open marrige?

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

By 2020 America will be much too brown to elect another republican moron to the White House.

You party is all-white and racist .. not a recipe for winning in an evolved nation.

The above stated by a nasty right winger who shows both his anti gay proclivities, AND anti-women's right to choose; because that nasty ol government needs to tell folks what they should do with their lives...So much for "keep government away from personal liberties," correct, nitwit?

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

By 2020 America will be much too brown to elect another republican moron to the White House.

You party is all-white and racist .. not a recipe for winning in an evolved nation.
Ahem. Ever heard of sarcasm?

I see. You have no problem with infidelity in marriage

Well, idiot, of the 2 candidates WHO has been married once and WHO has been married 3 times (and perhaps soon to have divorce papers from Melania-take-the-money--and-run???

Indeed, Texas is turning very "brown" and without TX, a GOPer will only see the oval office as a tourist.

The above stated by a nasty right winger who shows both his anti gay proclivities, AND anti-women's right to choose; because that nasty ol government needs to tell folks what they should do with their lives...So much for "keep government away from personal liberties," correct, nitwit?

I am not as depraved and immoral as you. I, and thousands of others, do not think abortion should be permitted when the baby is in the birth canal. Yes, I do hold that a woman can multilate her own body should she choose do to so but the child within her womb is a seperate individual with its own heart, lungs, limbs, and dna and should be respected and protected as such. I had mush rather be a "nitwit" than a brute beast barbarian like you.

Forum List

Back