How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL
He is the gift that keeps giving.

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

PLEASE, let the insanity continue...

By 2020 America will be much too brown to elect another republican moron to the White House.

You party is all-white and racist .. not a recipe for winning in an evolved nation.
Ahem. Ever heard of sarcasm?

:0) My bad .. apologies.

Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL
It's as if he were trying to be the worst candidate ever.
He's not trying to be the worst, he's just doing it naturally. He's too stupid to realize what a jackass he is.

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

By 2020 America will be much too brown to elect another republican moron to the White House.

You party is all-white and racist .. not a recipe for winning in an evolved nation.

Yes, the dumbing down of America is on schedule. Soon, we won't have the intelligence to invent anything at all.

I am not as depraved and immoral as you. I, and thousands of others, do not think abortion should be permitted when the baby is in the birth canal. Yes, I do hold that a woman can multilate her own body should she choose do to so but the child within her womb is a seperate individual with its own heart, lungs, limbs, and dna and should be respected and protected as such. I had mush rather be a "nitwit" than a brute beast barbarian like you.

Yes, its only AFTER that child is born that you STOP giving a shit.

It's as if he were trying to be the worst candidate ever.
He's not trying to be the worst, he's just doing it naturally. He's too stupid to realize what a jackass he is.

And how many billion dollars are you worth being so highly intelligent and all?

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

Yes, the dumbing down of America is on schedule. Soon, we won't have the intelligence to invent anything at all.

Then hop on the next shuttle to the moon .. or, take the next Viking ship to Valhalla .. but America will continue without you.

I am not as depraved and immoral as you. I, and thousands of others, do not think abortion should be permitted when the baby is in the birth canal. Yes, I do hold that a woman can multilate her own body should she choose do to so but the child within her womb is a seperate individual with its own heart, lungs, limbs, and dna and should be respected and protected as such. I had mush rather be a "nitwit" than a brute beast barbarian like you.

Yes, its only AFTER that child is born that you STOP giving a shit.

While you never gave a shit did you you depraved idiot?

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

Then hop on the next shuttle to the moon .. or, take the next Viking ship to Valhalla .. but America will continue without you.

Indeed. Perhaps you can get all your new technology from Japan.

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

Sure, because only you and the rest of the uneducated Trump clowns know how to create new technology.

I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

I mention that because of 2 things....One, he could have said "nasty person" and NOT underscore his already tarnished misogynistic reputation......and two, it was a comment he made while she was talking and he was reacting to Hillary's subtle slur of him which also underscore his very, very thin skin.
As the debate progressed, he sounded more and more like a poster here, with insulting one liners that interrupt and divert more than make a point. His tweets were coming out of his mouth.

All I can say is:

TRUMP
and whoever
2020!

Sure, because only you and the rest of the uneducated Trump clowns know how to create new technology.

Well, your race hasn't come forward with a whole lot now have they?

Yes, you would appreciate Trump much more were he a lesbian baby butcher like Hillary.
Now THAT is more like actual insulting disrespect. The "lesbian" label certainly smacks of something--either dumb shit trailer trash talk or misogyny, I don't know

If you really don't know then get informed.
I don't care who she or Donald beds, so long as it's consensual. The lesbian tag sounds more like the endless faggot insults that get used on political rivals in the flame zone, and has nothing to do with anything that anyone ought to care about.

I see. You have no problem with infidelity in marriage. Got it. Do you have an open marrige?
Nice try at deflection. Shows how truly indefensible your pathetic clown of a candidate is.

Well, your race hasn't come forward with a whole lot now have they?

Let me guess moron .. you're posting your ignorance on a PC.

Speaking of technology, who was the architect of that invention that affects the lives of just about everyone on the planet?

Much more .. but I like you bare foot and dumb.

I have no idea why everyone is latching on to "what a nasty woman." Big fucking deal. That's not misogynistic. And I'm Miss Sensitivity when it comes to that shit, as you know.

I mention that because of 2 things....One, he could have said "nasty person" and NOT underscore his already tarnished misogynistic reputation......and two, it was a comment he made while she was talking and he was reacting to Hillary's subtle slur of him which also underscore his very, very thin skin.
As the debate progressed, he sounded more and more like a poster here, with insulting one liners that interrupt and divert more than make a point. His tweets were coming out of his mouth.

I am not Donald John Trump!

Yes, I am bald and have small hands and I am Scottish from my mother side but I am not him!

( Found your response funny because many of us have a little Trump in our soul )

Yes, I am bald and have small hands and I am Scottish from my mother side but I am not him!

( Found your response funny because many of us have a little Trump in our soul )
Is the small hands a Scottish thing?
We all have a little Trump in our soul when we're throwing a shit fit.
It was nothing personal.

It was nothing personal.
P.S. He's NOT bald, right?

It was nothing personal.

He might not be bald ( neither am I if you consider the two strands of hair not being bald ) but whatever that is on his head is not natural!

Of course if he shaved his head like I do then he would be butt uglier than he is now!

It was nothing personal.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

donald-hair-finalbrite1.jpg

It was nothing personal.

He might not be bald ( neither am I if you consider the two strands of hair not being bald ) but whatever that is on his head is not natural!

Of course if he shaved his head like I do then he would be butt uglier than he is now!
This is for real, but The Donald looked pale and tired for the first time last night. He'll be fine, I'm sure, but I was beginning to wonder if he was even human.
In Ivana's deposition regarding the time he raped her, she mentioned he had just had a scalp reduction. Whatever the hell that is. Maybe they removed a hunk of the bald part and sewed the parts with hair back together?

Forum List

Back