How To Wean the Dependent Off Welfare

There's no reason for anyone to starve in America, there's free meals everywhere. You might not be able to eat at Mickey Ds every 3rd night, but hey.

Yea.....especially when you have to trade off buying groceries or paying the doctors bill. Do you pay $1200 to get your car fixed so you can get to work? Do you pay for car insurance this month or the electric bill

It is so easy for the working poor

Turn it into the working poor if you like, we are discussing the useless fucks to lazy to get off the welfare.

I respect the fuck out of someone who can get out of bed and work for fuck all until something better comes along, that takes guts.

And before you now deflect to those who are unable to work, I am referring to folks who have their health.

too

HOW MANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE THERE AND HOW MUCH DO WE SPEND ON THEM?

No....you said that you'd give a guy 6 months. Then cut him.....and his kids....off. You said fuck 'em.

Which is it?

I'll give anyone 6 months to find a new job, I'm not that mean. After that though they are on their own and hopefully their kids can see that being useless doesn't pay, like it does now.

Yea...starvation is a good life lesson for kids

You take the children away from parents who refuse to provide for them. It's not hard. Especially now that Russia slapped obama upside the head and banned adoption of Russian children.

Yea.....especially when you have to trade off buying groceries or paying the doctors bill. Do you pay $1200 to get your car fixed so you can get to work? Do you pay for car insurance this month or the electric bill

Turn it into the working poor if you like, we are discussing the useless fucks to lazy to get off the welfare.

I respect the fuck out of someone who can get out of bed and work for fuck all until something better comes along, that takes guts.

And before you now deflect to those who are unable to work, I am referring to folks who have their health.

too

Don't know, but $1 is too much

There's no reason for anyone to starve in America, there's free meals everywhere. You might not be able to eat at Mickey Ds every 3rd night, but hey.

Most people who get public assistance do work. These are the people who are struggling in this economy. Many used to have better paying jobs in better economic times. Republicans call them leeches in the 47%

I'll give anyone 6 months to find a new job, I'm not that mean. After that though they are on their own and hopefully their kids can see that being useless doesn't pay, like it does now.

You take the children away from parents who refuse to provide for them. It's not hard. Especially now that Russia slapped obama upside the head and banned adoption of Russian children.

Wow......what a callous asshole

Does that include a factory worker with a dying mother in the guest room of his yet unpaid for home and two kids in HS who lost his job 7 months ago and is out of savings?

According to your previous posts, it does.

It is not really a mystery that the rise of the welfare state and a comfortable living without working has resulted in a concurrent need as in NEED for a large workforce of illegal aliens to fill the gap left by Americans who have retired at birth. There are the jobs that Americans won't do because they don't have to. They can get along quite well not working at all.

Most people who get public assistance do work. These are the people who are struggling in this economy. Many used to have better paying jobs in better economic times. Republicans call them leeches in the 47%

Nonsense and nothing but your usual hyperbole, the "leeches" are the ones who WON'T work, and that's what I'm referring to, regardless of how desperate you are to deflect from that.

too

I knew you were going to say that. You have no answers. You just have your disdain for your fellow man and a need to feel better than someone else. You really need to know that someone is worse off thn you. That is ll this is.

Does that include a factory worker with a dying mother in the guest room of his yet unpaid for home and two kids in HS who lost his job 7 months ago and is out of savings?

According to your previous posts, it does.

Yup it does.

too

The answer has been provided to you in this thread.

Basically, you do not care to know.....because you suspect that it isn't that much and that throwing these people to the curb will not help you or anyone else.

You lose.

too

I knew you were going to say that. You have no answers. You just have your disdain for your fellow man and a need to feel better than someone else. You really need to know that someone is worse off thn you. That is ll this is.

I said I don't know the number what more do you want?

what is the number then? Whatever it is it's too much for the people WON'T work.

And if someone is too useless to get off their ass and get a job then I sure as fuck hope they are worse off than me.

What a leech

XXXXXX It is still welfare just the same. Did you wear a t shirt that let all the other riders know you were getting a free ride while they used their hard earned money to pay their way?

If you were shamed enough, you would have walked. Also, your XXXXXXXX

Once again, reducto ad absurdum, where I call for ending all government programs. A position you cant prove.

XXXXXXX

Also, this was something any high school student, regardless of income, was eligible for. It was based on distance of commute of each segment. If over 1.5 miles the ride was free, if less than 1.5 miles, 1/2 price. If less than 1/2 mile, full price.

This wasnt welfare as it applied to anyone in a high school in NYC.

Of course you don't. Like most Americans, you only call for ending the government programs you don't benefit from

If the taxpayer subsidizes your school and public transportation you look at it as something you earned

I went to catholic school which my parents paid for. In fact they paid twice because I did not use the public schools that we paid for via taxes.

No job found. No fast food restaurants in his town. Had one interview, but the employer didn't like his tie and he was passed over. Is he a leech?

You really suck at this.

Wow......what a callous asshole

I lived it. I'm entitled to be callous. When I was little we were homeless. Before there was a social safety net. No medical care, food, housing, Toys for Tots programs. We lived on the street. A stranger, a man we didn't even know, reported us to the police and the court took me away. No hearing, no trial, just a judge who had no sympathy and no recourse even if he had. His order was that I would live with my aunt until my step dad could get a job and my parents could provide stable housing. It took them a year. Mostly because my step dad was not used to working and was resentful of the demands. Demands like showing up and actually doing something. My mother was angry that apartments charged rent. But, in all fairness to them, they did it. If I didn't have an aunt I would have gone to a volunteer family (no foster care program) probably through a Church system.

But that's not the kicker, the punch line. Years later, my parents owned their own home and drove a nice car. I had my own child, graduated law school (because I didn't want to be poor), my mother told me that those years on the street were the happiest in her life. It was a callous and cruel judge that ended all those good times. Had their been the same social safety net then that we have now, that kind of poverty would be comfortable. Instead of being a successful lawyer I would be second generation welfare. Instead of being a VP for a major company, my son would have been third generation welfare like the other men who are generationally welfare. They drift from girlfriend to girlfriend because those are the ones the government gives most of the goodies to.

Poverty is painful compared to living in a mansion on the golf course. It just isn't painful enough. It should be far, FAR more painful that it is, with real loss. Serious loss.

Do you think it's the government's job to give people the happiest times in their lives?

No job found. No fast food restaurants in his town. Had one interview, but the employer didn't like his tie and he was passed over. Is he a leech?

You really suck at this.

Not only that, but he's a paraplegic and can't afford a wheelchair. He has to drag himself around.

In this same town there are probably 100 illegal aliens who go to work every day and have managed to find a job even if they are here one day and can't speak the language.

Forum List

Back