How To Wean the Dependent Off Welfare

And......that makes you a dick who does not have concern for his fellow man.

I have lots of concern for my fellow man, it's because of my concern that I'd give them a dose of tough love and quit making it easy to be useless.
Kids seeing their parents who are healthy being comfortable while doing nothing is a big reason, imo, why we now have generational uselessness.

Taking care of those who CAN'T take care of themselves I am 100% in support of. There is a big difference in the words CAN'T and WON'T.

SO much in one sentence. First, how many welfare kids do you think live with both parents? How many wefare recipients are healthy? and just how comfortable do you think subsistance living really is? (you ever tried it? I haven't, but it doesn't look like fun)

That being said, do you support remedial reading, writing and math classes for those on welfare. How about job training? Should wefare recipients be given hiring priority over those applying for a job not on welfare? Should the guvmint support companies that look to hire ONLY welfare recipients?

And finally, what do you think is more important to a poor person; survival or looking for a minimum wage job that doesn't quite pay enough to survive?

Single parent families is another whole issue, and the lack of the traditional family, imo, is a big reason for the state of America. But there's lots of single parents making it while working and not on the welfare, it's not easy though and that's why the welfare cases take the easy way out.

I've said from the start I support looking out for those who don't have their health.

It's quite comfortable considering it's free, shelter, cable, cell phones, food, xbox, the "poor" have never had it so good throughout history.

I support remedial education for anyone who needs it, welfare not required.

The best person for the job should get the job. No consideration of anything else should be given.

No, the government should not help anyone discriminate in who they hire, this is the problem, folks want and expect government to make their decisions for them.

Judge Judy said it best, "if you can say "do you want fries with that" you can find a job".

I'll give anyone 6 months to find a new job, I'm not that mean. After that though they are on their own and hopefully their kids can see that being useless doesn't pay, like it does now.

I have lots of concern for my fellow man, it's because of my concern that I'd give them a dose of tough love and quit making it easy to be useless.
Kids seeing their parents who are healthy being comfortable while doing nothing is a big reason, imo, why we now have generational uselessness.

Taking care of those who CAN'T take care of themselves I am 100% in support of. There is a big difference in the words CAN'T and WON'T.

An assembly line worker who lost his job in the economic meltdown after 20 years of service is not likely to find a job that can support his family in 6 months.

You are calling him useless? You suck.

Have to ask Obama to stop being male head of household for tens of million, have to get him to stop encouraging "Food Stamp Parties" Have to get him to stop advertising in Mexico to get more people on the dole

An assembly line worker who lost his job in the economic meltdown after 20 years of service is not likely to find a job that can support his family in 6 months.

You are calling him useless? You suck.

Can the ex line-worker not say "do you want fries with that"?

Dems can't help being slave owners, it must be genetic. This time they figured out how to have the US Taxpayer bear the cost of their plantations

Considering I was 14-18, and they were offered I took them, more for my parents than for me, as my part time job I got at 15 wouldnt really cover commuting. Plus my parents were paying taxes at the time, and thus were getting a service in return for payment.

And again, I have paid them back tenfold.

It was also a walk of 10 miles from school to home.

What a leech

XXXXXX It is still welfare just the same. Did you wear a t shirt that let all the other riders know you were getting a free ride while they used their hard earned money to pay their way?

If you were shamed enough, you would have walked. Also, your XXXXXXXX

Once again, reducto ad absurdum, where I call for ending all government programs. A position you cant prove.

XXXXXXX

Also, this was something any high school student, regardless of income, was eligible for. It was based on distance of commute of each segment. If over 1.5 miles the ride was free, if less than 1.5 miles, 1/2 price. If less than 1/2 mile, full price.

This wasnt welfare as it applied to anyone in a high school in NYC.

Of course you don't. Like most Americans, you only call for ending the government programs you don't benefit from

If the taxpayer subsidizes your school and public transportation you look at it as something you earned

SO much in one sentence. First, how many welfare kids do you think live with both parents? How many wefare recipients are healthy? and just how comfortable do you think subsistance living really is? (you ever tried it? I haven't, but it doesn't look like fun)

That being said, do you support remedial reading, writing and math classes for those on welfare. How about job training? Should wefare recipients be given hiring priority over those applying for a job not on welfare? Should the guvmint support companies that look to hire ONLY welfare recipients?

And finally, what do you think is more important to a poor person; survival or looking for a minimum wage job that doesn't quite pay enough to survive?

Single parent families is another whole issue, and the lack of the traditional family, imo, is a big reason for the state of America. But there's lots of single parents making it while working and not on the welfare, it's not easy though and that's why the welfare cases take the easy way out.

I've said from the start I support looking out for those who don't have their health.

It's quite comfortable considering it's free, shelter, cable, cell phones, food, xbox, the "poor" have never had it so good throughout history.

The best person for the job should get the job. No consideration of anything else should be given.

No, the government should not help anyone discriminate in who they hire, this is the problem, folks want and expect government to make their decisions for them.

Judge Judy said it best, "if you can say "do you want fries with that" you can find a job".

So many new things to comment on....so tedious.

The best person for the job? Decided by who? The employer, of course. We know ALL employer ALWAYS hire based on that factor alone. They never, ever use other criteria in making their hiring decisions.

And...............how many are there?

Hey if you contribute to our great society then good for you.

I am very kind to my fellow man who have the gumption to do for themselves. The useless who have their health and won't do anything for themselves can starve in the streets for all I care.

No....you said that you'd give a guy 6 months. Then cut him.....and his kids....off. You said fuck 'em.

Which is it?

I'll give anyone 6 months to find a new job, I'm not that mean. After that though they are on their own and hopefully their kids can see that being useless doesn't pay, like it does now.

Yea...starvation is a good life lesson for kids

The best person for the job? Decided by who? The employer, of course. We know ALL employer ALWAYS hire based on that factor alone. They never, ever use other criteria in making their hiring decisions.

Decided by the employer of course, I can't imagine anyone telling me who I must hire. holy fuck are you progressives this far offside that you want to tell people who to hire?

No....you said that you'd give a guy 6 months. Then cut him.....and his kids....off. You said fuck 'em.

Which is it?

There's no reason for anyone to starve in America, there's free meals everywhere. You might not be able to eat at Mickey Ds every 3rd night, but hey.

No, the government should not help anyone discriminate in who they hire, Pthis is the problem, folks want and expect government to make their decisions for them.

Decided by the employer of course, I can't imagine anyone telling me who I must hire. holy fuck are you progressives this far offside that you want to tell people who to hire?

Of course. That is the recipe for making sure that everyone has equal opportunity. It has never failed.

I do not want to tell people who to hire. But I want you to acknowledge that we do not all get a fair shake or an equal opportunity for a given job. Those fucked over should not be left to starve.

There's no reason for anyone to starve in America, there's free meals everywhere. You might not be able to eat at Mickey Ds every 3rd night, but hey.

Out of touch.

Of course. That is the recipe for making sure that everyone has equal opportunity. It has never failed.

I do not want to tell people who to hire. But I want you to acknowledge that we do not all get a fair shake or an equal opportunity for a given job. Those fucked over should not be left to starve.

I hire someone to drive one of my dozers or excavators I put them in the seat and give them a task to do. Whoever does it the best gets the job and I don't give a rats ass about color, creed, where they are from or anything else.

Yea.....especially when you have to trade off buying groceries or paying the doctors bill. Do you pay $1200 to get your car fixed so you can get to work? Do you pay for car insurance this month or the electric bill

It is so easy for the working poor

I hire someone to drive one of my dozers or excavators I put them in the seat and give them a task to do. Whoever does it the best gets the job and I don't give a rats ass about color, creed, where they are from or anything else.

Are YOU REPRESENTATIVE of the norm?

No. You are not.

Out of touch.

No, just realistic. Looking at our youth today I'd say starving is the least of their problems.

Dummy. Poor people go to McDonalds because it is cheap. Eating healthy is BEYOND THE MEANS OF OUR WORKING POOR.

Yea.....especially when you have to trade off buying groceries or paying the doctors bill. Do you pay $1200 to get your car fixed so you can get to work? Do you pay for car insurance this month or the electric bill

It is so easy for the working poor

Turn it into the working poor if you like, we are discussing the useless fucks to lazy to get off the welfare.

I respect the fuck out of someone who can get out of bed and work for fuck all until something better comes along, that takes guts.

And before you now deflect to those who are unable to work, I am referring to folks who have their health.

Out of touch.

No, just realistic. Looking at our youth today I'd say starving is the least of their problems.

Dummy. Poor people go to McDonalds because it is cheap. Eating healthy is BEYOND THE MEANS OF OUR WORKING POOR.

Oh yes, of course it is. It takes a couple hrs to bake bread and prepare a meal, that's a lot of xbox or tv time to give up for the person with fuck all else to do all day.

Too bad excuses didn't fill bellies, you could feed the world.

Are YOU REPRESENTATIVE of the norm?

No. You are not.

I never presented myself as representing anyone but myself and my views. I'll leave the making everyone else's decisions for them and telling them what to think to you progressives.

Forum List

Back