How To Wean the Dependent Off Welfare

While we are in the process of shaming those who need food stamps, do we also get to publicaly shame employers who don't pay enough so their employees can feed their families?

How about a big sign that says...

I work for WalMart and I need Food Stamps

While we’re playing the ‘shame game,’ let’s shame businesses that receive corporate welfare, agriwelfare, and the entire ‘defense’ industry on the government dole.

One consideration. Every dollar spent on "welfare" is spent back into the economy and businesses profit from it as well.

Just a point to ponder if welfare is removed.

But it is a dollar spent without any productivity from the person it is given to. In most transactions you get something out the money at each step. I earn money by being an engineer. When I spend it I have added value to it by performing a needed task. The person behind the counter of the bodega earns thier money by providing a needed task and so on.

Welfare basically gives money and services to people and gets no production in return. The only thing you get is a buracracy set up soley to "watch" the money being given that does nothing. That person provides a service, but it is a service that does not add to the general prodcuction of the economy.

It is basically overhead on stagnant production.

The idea of productivity is something that needs to be emphasized...

even the lowest-paid jobs contribute to overall productivity and the health of the economy...

and people in low-paying jobs should be reminded that their contributions are important...

while at the same time being encouraged to better their positions by being patient and taking whatever opportunities may come along in order to leave their low-paying jobs behind for someone else...

Shovel%20ready.jpg

BigTidyUp.png

3918492-painting-supplies--paint-roller-and-brush-in-orange-tray-liner-on-top-of-a-canvas-drop-cloth.jpg

One consideration. Every dollar spent on "welfare" is spent back into the economy and businesses profit from it as well.

But it is a dollar spent without any productivity from the person it is given to. In most transactions you get something out the money at each step. I earn money by being an engineer. When I spend it I have added value to it by performing a needed task. The person behind the counter of the bodega earns thier money by providing a needed task and so on.

Welfare basically gives money and services to people and gets no production in return. The only thing you get is a buracracy set up soley to "watch" the money being given that does nothing. That person provides a service, but it is a service that does not add to the general prodcuction of the economy.

It is basically overhead on stagnant production.

The idea of productivity is something that needs to be emphasized...

even the lowest-paid jobs contribute to overall productivity and the health of the economy...

and people in low-paying jobs should be reminded that their contributions are important...

while at the same time being encouraged to better their positions by being patient and taking whatever opportunities may come along in order to leave their low-paying jobs behind for someone else...

We agree.

Let's make sure we show them where it counts. In their bank account.

From what I've seen, going cold turkey is the best way for any addict to kick their habit.

If they have their health and have been unemployed for more than 6 months, fuck 'em, cut them off of everything. Quit making being useless so comfortable and easy.

From what I've seen, going cold turkey is the best way for any addict to kick their habit.

If they have their health and have been unemployed for more than 6 months, fuck 'em, cut them off of everything. Quit making being useless so comfortable and easy.

Man, you are so tough and cool and stuff!

Just the facts asshole. Let me guess, you are one of the useless right?

Make them work for it! There are plenty of things they can do to contribute to society - work their asses off.
If they don't have a work ethic, they don't deserve assistance! Welfare is suppose to be a temporary safety net - not a generational reality.

Seeing you flying the Israel flag means you stand with Israel and yet worry about Americans getting assistance? You know Israel's been freeloading off of us for generations don't you? Maybe it's time to cut them loose so they can learn a work ethic.

That is a very good question. Maybe a nutter will come on here and explain how welfare to Jews in a different country is fine.

Then again, maybe not. That is a tough question with no easy answer. Kinda like the welfare situation we have here.

Excellent. ANOTHER nutter wants to discuss me!

I am pretty useless.....if you are looking for someone fabricate a vanity top or operate CNC router efficiently. But...if you need to buy the tools to do either, I can be very useful. Additionally.....if you have a kid who plays baseball or softball....and you want them to learn how to hit and play defense from someone who has trained 36 D-1 athletes, you have your man.

Now....please be kinder to your fellow man.

I am pretty useless.....if you are looking for someone fabricate a vanity top or operate CNC router efficiently. But...if you need to buy the tools to do either, I can be very useful. Additionally.....if you have a kid who plays baseball or softball....and you want them to learn how to hit and play defense from someone who has trained 36 D-1 athletes, you have your man.

Hey if you contribute to our great society then good for you.

I am very kind to my fellow man who have the gumption to do for themselves. The useless who have their health and won't do anything for themselves can starve in the streets for all I care.

I am very kind to my fellow man who have the gumption to do for themselves. The useless who have their health and won't do anything for themselves can starve in the streets for all I care.

No....you said that you'd give a guy 6 months. Then cut him.....and his kids....off. You said fuck 'em.

Which is it?

Last edited:
Animals ween their offspring slowly, while teaching them how to be good hunters or foragers, (teaching them how to get good jobs that pay well enough to feed them and their future families without mama's help), thus the meaning of ween... ;)

most people receiving food stamps for help receive them for less than 2 years btw....seems like they don't need weening off of something they are not attached to....?

No....you said that you'd give a guy 6 months. Then cut him.....and his kids....off. You said fuck 'em.

Which is it?

I'll give anyone 6 months to find a new job, I'm not that mean. After that though they are on their own and hopefully their kids can see that being useless doesn't pay, like it does now.

Which is it?

I'll give anyone 6 months to find a new job, I'm not that mean. After that though they are on their own and hopefully their kids can see that being useless doesn't pay, like it does now.

And......that makes you a dick who does not have concern for his fellow man.

Which is it?

I have lots of concern for my fellow man, it's because of my concern that I'd give them a dose of tough love and quit making it easy to be useless.
Kids seeing their parents who are healthy being comfortable while doing nothing is a big reason, imo, why we now have generational uselessness.

Taking care of those who CAN'T take care of themselves I am 100% in support of. There is a big difference in the words CAN'T and WON'T.

Last edited:

I have lots of concern for my fellow man, it's because of my concern that I'd give them a dose of tough love and quit making it easy to be useless.
Kids seeing their parents who are healthy being comfortable while doing nothing is a big reason, imo, why we now have generational uselessness.

Taking care of those who CAN'T take care of themselves I am 100% in support of. There is a big difference in the words CAN'T and WON'T.

SO much in one sentence. First, how many welfare kids do you think live with both parents? How many wefare recipients are healthy? and just how comfortable do you think subsistance living really is? (you ever tried it? I haven't, but it doesn't look like fun)

That being said, do you support remedial reading, writing and math classes for those on welfare. How about job training? Should wefare recipients be given hiring priority over those applying for a job not on welfare? Should the guvmint support companies that look to hire ONLY welfare recipients?

And finally, what do you think is more important to a poor person; survival or looking for a minimum wage job that doesn't quite pay enough to survive?

Even real Communists don't believe that bullshit anymore

Forum List

Back