How to Understand Obama's Unemployment Figures

He can't. bigreb is a far right wack throwing out assertions than demanding your refute them, then melts when you laugh at him.

How many miles do you live from the coastline of California? 8000 miles?

Phew, I'm not sure, I've never counted them.

In other words you don't live in America? I recall you said that your country men have a high regard for obama? You can have him.

I don't recall that but, going by this thread, if you say it then I must accept it as true.

I still don't know why you are so pissed off that the unemployment rate has come down.
You, yourself, have said so.
Isn't it a good thing?
Why do you hate employed people?

The number's given by this administration labor department do not truly show the real unemployment numbers

So tell us the "real"numbers and give your source.

I don't know but I do know they aren't what obama's people say they are. I would say some where in the neighborhood of 18 too 20 percent

In other words, you DON'T know the numbers are off, you just hate Obama so much you can't accept anything that comes from the govt even when he has no involvement and none of "his people" are involved.

It's ridiculous...you don't even know how the data is derived.

So tell us the "real"numbers and give your source.

I don't know but I do know they aren't what obama's people say they are. I would say some where in the neighborhood of 18 too 20 percent

In other words, you DON'T know the numbers are off, you just hate Obama so much you can't accept anything that comes from the govt even when he has no involvement and none of "his people" are involved.

It's ridiculous...you don't even know how the data is derived.

It's election year, the numbers dropped rapidly and have been since the end of 2011 with nothing to show for it. I admit was normal drop because it was Christmas, but nothing was sustaining. My feelings for obama has nothing to do with it.

even when he has no involvement and none of "his people" are involved.

That's bullshit His people are in charge of the departments that release and collect the numbers of unemployed people. You are so desperate for some good news that you will accept a lie if obama gives it.

Phew, I'm not sure, I've never counted them.

In other words you don't live in America? I recall you said that your country men have a high regard for obama? You can have him.

I don't recall that but, going by this thread, if you say it then I must accept it as true.

I still don't know why you are so pissed off that the unemployment rate has come down.
Isn't it a good thing?

It was either you or huggy fucking foreigners

I still don't know why you have your head stuck up your ass, the numbers are a lie, the numbers are propaganda for the fucking dictator in charge.

Last edited:

Isn't it a good thing?

I still don't know why you have your head stuck up your ass, the numbers are a lie, the numbers are propaganda for the fucking dictator in charge.

I'm not sure what a 'huggy foreigner' is but then again some of you sure do talk kinda funny over there.

You've turned 180 degrees in this thread, earlier on you accepted the figures and now you don't...which is it?

Isn't it a good thing?

I'm not sure what a 'huggy foreigner' is but then again some of you sure do talk kinda funny over there.

You've turned 180 degrees in this thread, earlier on you accepted the figures and now you don't...which is it?

You're a god damn liar. fuck you, you fucking son of a bitch. Twice I said on paper about the numbers

You're a god damn liar. fuck you, you fucking son of a bitch. Twice I said on paper about the numbers

Sure, they're on paper, and you said so.
You also accepted that they show an improvement.

You've never heard of the saying only on paper? I can sit down and draw a diagram showing 12" dia. pipe 2-6" dis. pipes 8- 2"dia pipes going through 16" dia hole on paper it works but when you take it out to the field and try to install those pipes it will not work.

You've never heard of the saying only on paper? I can sit down and draw a diagram showing 12" dia. pipe 2-6" dis. pipes 8- 2"dia pipes going through 16" dia hole on paper it works but when you take it out to the field and try to install those pipes it will not work.

Bet you can't!

More quibbling nonsense about the unemployments numbers?

When will you people ever learn?

Does it truly matter if the number is U1 9.1% or 9.0 %?

Not really, the difference between those two numbers is much less than the stated plus or minus associated with the statistical method.

What really matters is that the the rate of unemployment is truly terrible, something that nobody denies.

Last edited:
He can't. bigreb is a far right wack throwing out assertions than demanding your refute them, then melts when you laugh at him.

and exactly what is it you are doing you fucking left wing nut sucking bitch?

Not my silly OP. You can't give alternative numbers, you can't impeach the government numbers, then you fail.

You're throwing assertions you dumb bitch. You defend obama way too much.

You can't give alternative numbers

What the fuck? those numbers which you cannot prove to be accurate can only be gotten from obama's labor department. His appointed people are in charge, since obama's people are in charge should they know what numbers are to be released before they are released?

you can't impeach the government numbers,
That's already been done, just because a silly bitch like you can't accept, it doesn't change the fact obama's appoint people are in charge of those departments.

Now prove they cannot control what information is released?

More quibbling nonsense about the unemployments numbers?

When will you people ever learn?

Does it truly matter if the number is U1 9.1% or 9.0 %?

Not really, the difference between those two numbers is much less than the stated plus or minus associated with the statistical method.

What really matters is that the the rate of unemployment is truly terrible, something that nobody denies.

What matters is that obama's labor department showed the numbers dropped when they really didn't. It matters when obama's appointed people are helping obama use these to help him win the election.

and exactly what is it you are doing you fucking left wing nut sucking bitch?

Not my silly OP. You can't give alternative numbers, you can't impeach the government numbers, then you fail.

You're throwing assertions you dumb bitch. You defend obama way too much.

You can't give alternative numbers

What the fuck? those numbers which you cannot prove to be accurate can only be gotten from obama's labor department. His appointed people are in charge, since obama's people are in charge should they know what numbers are to be released before they are released?

you can't impeach the government numbers,
That's already been done, just because a silly bitch like you can't accept, it doesn't change the fact obama's appoint people are in charge of those departments.

Now prove they cannot control what information is released?

You fail. You can't disprove the factuality of the numbers (your assertion, son, is not evidence), you don't offer good alternative numbers in factuality, and you run around whining and pining. Grow up, bigreb. Stop melting.

Forum List

Back