How to Understand Obama's Unemployment Figures

let's not speak the truth about obama or his sheeple will come unhinged

Here's what I find interesting:
I have not said one word in support of Obama.
You're entire argument against the numbers is that "Obama is lying" (though you refuse to event try to show any evidence)

Yes the numbers are lying. with high unemployment those people have got to protect their jobs along with obama's job. Or you guessed it they will also be among the unemployed.

You have no evidence. Fail.

Hilda Solis is sec labor. But she has zero involvement in BLS activities and she is not informed of the numbers until 30 minutes before the release.

Not sure what you mean by "using Bush." Dr. Hall was appointed commissioner by Bush in Jan 2008 for a 4 year term which just expired. Unlike most appointed, the BLS position is NOT tied to a presidential term.

It's kind of hard for you to claim that a Bush appointee who would not be reappointed and couldn't be fired, would fudge the numbers in favor of Obama.

I doubt that will stop you, though.

Is she an obama appointment?

Immaterial and where is your evidence, bigreb?
your point is immaterial go back and read or get some help understanding the big words.

Here's what I find interesting:
I have not said one word in support of Obama.
You're entire argument against the numbers is that "Obama is lying" (though you refuse to event try to show any evidence)

Yes the numbers are lying. with high unemployment those people have got to protect their jobs along with obama's job. Or you guessed it they will also be among the unemployed.

You have no evidence. Fail.

You defend obama way to much.

only on paper.

Were the previous unemployment figures on paper as well?

The number's given by this administration labor department do not truly show the real unemployment numbers

So the previous (higher) figures were wrong as well?

How about another conspiracy theory.

The evil Obama, knowing that he was secure for four years, inflated the unemployment figures for most of his term.
Just before facing re-election he suddenly released the true figures displaying a remarkable and election-winning improvement.

Game set and match to Obama, no need to get the movers into the Whitehouse.

I defend objective facts. You don't have them and are playing the fool. That is why you are being mocked by many here. I will vote against Obama, given the chance, but not for your false reasons.

Were the previous unemployment figures on paper as well?

The number's given by this administration labor department do not truly show the real unemployment numbers

The evil Obama, knowing that he was secure for four years, inflated the unemployment figures for most of his term.
Just before facing re-election he suddenly released the true figures displaying a remarkable and election-winning improvement.

obama is a manipulator his associates were crooks you do the fucking math for once and stop pussy footing around. Unless you have the same types of friends obama has

I defend objective facts. You don't have them and are playing the fool. That is why you are being mocked by many here. I will vote against Obama, given the chance, but not for your false reasons.

listen to me joke since I have been here you have been the board clown that has caused you to be called jokey. True story.

Says the president clown of the board. :lol:

The opinions of you far right wacks are risible not important.

Stop it. You have yet to disprove that point. obama is the master of manipulation and the people he appoints are less than reputable people. Don't blame me I just call it like I see it.

1. Obama has no access to the numbers in order to demand changes to them in time.
2. Neither does Sec Solis
3. Neither the out-going nor acting commissioners would have any motive or need to manipulate.
4. There is no evidence to suggest manipulation.

There. Disproven, unless you can show evidence (dou you need a dictionary link for that word?)

Then Obama and Sec. Solis should be fired because they damn sure should know what an agency under their authority and on their watch is publishing and it should not be published without their knowledge and/or permission.

How about them apples?

Only retard Republican think a president knows everything. Furthermore the numbers are real, the onyl reason your so pissed about them is because you'd rather the economy be shitty so you can score political points

1. Obama has no access to the numbers in order to demand changes to them in time.
2. Neither does Sec Solis
3. Neither the out-going nor acting commissioners would have any motive or need to manipulate.
4. There is no evidence to suggest manipulation.

There. Disproven, unless you can show evidence (dou you need a dictionary link for that word?)

Then Obama and Sec. Solis should be fired because they damn sure should know what an agency under their authority and on their watch is publishing and it should not be published without their knowledge and/or permission.

How about them apples?

Only retard Republican think a president knows everything. Furthermore the numbers are real, the onyl reason your so pissed about them is because you'd rather the economy be shitty so you can score political points

I remember a time when the left wing wacko's were all excited ruch of the world is over the unemployment numbers going from 5.5 to 5.6 it was the end of the world.

How about them apples?
Oh, God. bigrep thought you were serious. I really hope you weren't.

Oh but I was. Unless you are in favor of every government agency to exercise its own agenda, however poorly designed or intended, with impunity. Is that what you want? .
Those are your two options? Complete micromanagement of every agency or no oversight at all? Seriously? You can't comprehend any middle ground? There is congressional oversight and reporting to OMB, but Presiential approval of every report from the government is ridiculous and impossible.

Political involvement in statistical reports is a very bad idea. What you're suggesting is exactly what bigrep is claiming. Which is why the laws don't allow that kind of interference.

As noted previously, its not Obama's figures but the good news is, adjusted unemployment is now lower than its been since March 08.

Perfect? Nope. Enough? Nope.

But, wtf have the GObP/Repubs done? NOTHING.

Thank you Mr President.

Keep working against the obstructionist pubs who will do anything to stop the creation of new jobs.

obama is a manipulator his associates were crooks you do the fucking math for once and stop pussy footing around. Unless you have the same types of friends obama has

My theory is just as valid as yours.

As noted previously, its not Obama's figures but the good news is, adjusted unemployment is now lower than its been since March 08.

Perfect? Nope. Enough? Nope.

But, wtf have the GObP/Repubs done? NOTHING.

Thank you Mr President.

Keep working against the obstructionist pubs who will do anything to stop the creation of new jobs.

As noted to you before it's obama's numbers because it's from obama's labor department and do not make that stupid statement again

My theory is just as valid as yours.
How many miles do you live from the coastline of California? 8000 miles?

Forum List

Back