*Volunteers To Protect Texas Border*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So we the people are volunteering to fight for our Country.
2. Its just the beginning.
3. Here we come.
4. Biden will regret being so, stupid.
5. We will get out of our sofas, to protect whats ours.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

People need to let the states do this. Knowing Biden, his DOJ will arrest any volunteer onlookers and charge them, just like they did with the J6 protestors. MAGA

Well done, Texassians, we know you'll go down with your flag flying...

iu

Sorry bout that,

3. Here we come.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
All of you idiots are going to end up in jail if you're not careful.

Sorry bout that,

3. Here we come.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Someone has to fight for our country. Biden sure isn’t.

I don’t live in Texas but your deflection is duly noted.
What deflection? I don't agree with your premise that Joe needs to fight immigrants at the border in defense of America. I think we should welcome all immigrants and that the funding should go simply to documenting and processing them. You think someone needs to fight and yet you make excuses for why they person shouldn't be you.

I don’t live in Texas but your deflection is duly noted.

First of all, I dislike the snarky and insulting remarks like the one you just responded to.

Secondly, even though I live far away from Texas in Virginia,, I can only imagine how Americans close to the "border" must feel with such a huge influx of impoverished refugees.

I don't doubt that the vast majority of the refugees are good and decent people escaping a hellish existence and / or simply wanting to work toward a better life.

However, it only takes a few murderous miscreants to torment Americans adversely affected by an unchecked mass of immigrants / refugees.

Additionally, the Biden administration has been AWOL when it comes to protecting people near the border so I can understand why so many would band together to more effectively protect their livestock, families and homes.

Thanks,

Beta O’Rourke?

Never heard of her.

Is this a tweet from that asshole ROBERT FRANCIS OROURKE?

Of course you post from a communist who hates 2A and swore he would fuck 2A in the ass if he ever gets a chance.
howbout just a few less school kids being killed.

What deflection? I don't agree with your premise that Joe needs to fight immigrants at the border in defense of America. I think we should welcome all immigrants and that the funding should go simply to documenting and processing them. You think someone needs to fight and yet you make excuses for why they person shouldn't be you.
How fucking weird….a foreigner thinks all foreigners should be fostered by American taxpayers…Who would have thought.
Americans….we fucked ourselves BIG-TIME! Our gracious nature has come back to bite us in the ass.

How fucking weird….a foreigner thinks all foreigners should be fostered by American taxpayers…Who would have thought.
Americans….we fucked ourselves BIG-TIME! Our gracious nature has come back to bite us in the ass.
I'm American you dumb Bingo. At least be man enough to correctly state how thoroughly you've fucked yourself. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back