How to repair America's broken education system

No they need to how to solve complex problems, THEN take the easier way when they have the right to and an opportunity.
We don't produce robots for your employer.
We produce educated people.

Funny how the company I work for places more faith in me (a CAD Operator) than its Electrical Distribution Designers (Electric. Engineers) when it comes to the design of conventional underground systems. You know why? 16 years of experience and basic common sense trump any equation. Quite often the Real World humbles Math.

I don't give a fuck what company you work for.
We don't produce people to work for a company.
We produce minds that work.
That's our job.

Its your company's job to produce an employee.
Not ours.

That's our job.

I disagree. The job of the education system is to produce Citizens and Productive Workers.

The exception being female students. In that case it's Wives and Mothers that the system should be producing.

That's our job.

I disagree. The job of the education system is to produce Citizens and Productive Workers.

I don't give a fuck about your opinion.
I don't give a fuck what you disagree with.
I'm telling you how things are period.

fuck your employer and fuck your company.
They make employees, we make educated people.
And your company can go fuck itself.

Its not our job to produce productive people.
Its our job to produce people who can be productive.
Not born slaves.

How many people posting have any experience in education besides completing a few years of school themselves?

I don't give a fuck about your opinion. I don't give a fuck what you disagree with. I'm telling you how things are period.

Except that it's not how they are. It's not even how it should be. It's a Progressive ideal that leads to a nation of imbeciles who have no common sense and are essentially u employable.

I don't give a fuck about your opinion. I don't give a fuck what you disagree with. I'm telling you how things are period.

Except that it's not how they are. It's not even how it should be. It's a Progressive ideal that leads to a nation of imbeciles who have no common sense and are essentially u employable.

yes its how things are that school is to produce educated people.
the problem is, that's not what its doing (in the usa) because its doing a bad job at it.

And yes what I said is how it should be.
and you can go fuck yourself, and shove your capitalist company up your ass.

School isn't about making a CEO rich.
Its about making people who are capable of standing up to the CEO and telling him to suck my dick.

How to improve American schools.

Subjects that should be taught:

Actual history, like Noah's Ark, Adam and Eve and Samson.
Real science. Because we all know the earth is thousands of years old, not billions.
Quit teaching "fuzzy math". Using letters instead of numbers.
Al Melvin challenges UA Math Department Chair on math, fails miserably
Math is numbers, not letters. Letters are what you spell with. Everyone knows that.
Stay away from wild liberal theories like "evaporation".
Water%20cycle%20VI.png

Who teaches this nonsense? Snow doesn't come from the Ocean. The ocean is wet. Snow is cold. Next you'll be saying we get so much snow because "global warming" heats the oceans. That's obviously stupid.

Get away from all this liberal nonsense. Teach good old fashioned values. It was good for my grandfather, it's good for my kids.

Texas GOP rejects ‘critical thinking’ skills. Really.

Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem is, that's not what its doing (in the usa) because its doing a bad job at it.

Ah. I'd missed the fact that you're a foreign fuck. My apologies. I wouldn't have wasted my time if I'd realized that. You from one of those nations my grandfather's generation saved from speaking German in perperuity?

Ah. I'd missed the fact that you're a foreign fuck. My apologies. I wouldn't have wasted my time if I'd realized that. You from one of those nations my grandfather's generation saved from speaking German in perperuity?

first of all, I'm American.
Second of all, the USA never saved shit, go fuck yourself.
Thirdly, the USA sucks in education against most foreigners today.

And even if it was true that I'm a foreigner... it doesn't make me any less right than I am.
shut the fuck up fucktard.

Its not the job of schools to produce employees.

What you are is American stupid fat fuck.
:)

What you are is an stupid American fat fuck.
:)

Communists teachers should be let go.

Or given them the choice to put their communists ideas aside and not in the classroom....or say bye bye.

Easy.

first of all, I'm American......

And even if it was true that I'm a foreigner... it doesn't make me any less right than I am.

You don't sound like anything I'd consider an American. Foreign opinions have no place in this country.

It's not the job of schools to produce employees.

It's their place to produce Citizens and Employable, Career oriented individuals.

Some people claim to be American, but don't even understand what it means.

What it means to be an American is no more than what it means to be an Australian, a Brit, a German, a Canadian or a Mexican.
Fuck you !

first of all, I'm American......

You don't sound like anything I'd consider an American. Foreign opinions have no place in this country.

It's not the job of schools to produce employees.

It's their place to produce Citizens and Employable, Career oriented individuals.

No it isn't the job of schools to suck up to your CEO and produce slaves for him.
Your fat fuck CEO can go fuck himself.

And foreign opinions made the USA and in fact I didn't get my opinions from other countries, I got my facts from people in the USA who happen to give a fuck.
So fuck you again, stupid American fat fuck.

No it isn't the job of schools to suck up to your CEO and produce slaves for him. Your fat fuck CEO can go fuck himself.

And foreign opinions made the USA.

It's the job of the education system to produce employable people. It doesn't do that now. Especially the colleges.

The US was originally a melting pot. We've cooked the soup of American Society now, and no longer need ingredients from the failed cultures of foreign lands.

No it isn't the job of schools to suck up to your CEO and produce slaves for him. Your fat fuck CEO can go fuck himself.

And foreign opinions made the USA.

It's the job of the education system to produce employable people. It doesn't do that now. Especially the colleges.

The US was originally a melting pot. We've cooked the soup of American Society now, and no longer need ingredients from the failed cultures of foreign lands.

It doesn't do that now because it allows people to use a calculator instead of learning.
As for making employable people as I said... and will say again... that's not our job.
Our job is to make educated people, not "employable" slaves for capitalism.

Shut the fuck up until you get the fuck off your hillbilly right wing GOP farm, and go learn how education works.
And shove your CEO that nobody gives a fuck about up your ass.

Fuck off.
Nobody gives a fuck about what your CEO wants.
We send people to the ability to think, not to your CEO.

Forum List

Back