How to "Make America Great Again"

Yeah... you know, you are kind of talking me into it. I know that Trump would be an awful president, but the misery he'd inflict on people like you might make it worth it.

I've made more money with the failure, Obama, as President, than I did with the failure, Bush, as President. And I'll make even more no matter who is President.

Haha, loser.

Sux 2BU

Oooohhh, poor bigoted communist is a loser in life.

Support Trump. He's your man!

Not really, guy. I just make my money HONESTLY, a concept no doubt foreign to you.

Like Most Americans.

Frankly, you are arguing Trump's case better than Trump is. The working class has been getting screwed, and Trump brings in a working class sensibility that, hey, it isn't working for most of us, it just isn't working.

So a populist billionaire is saying what most of us who are out here working already know. Globalism is a shit sandwich for the average American worker.

But please, have your boy Rubio argue for globalism and free trade. (Is rubio your boy now? Sheldon Adelson's hand is so far up his ass we can't tell.)

I'm appalled by Trump's racism, but i think he has a valid point on Free Trade.

Company I worked at for the last 7 years (Just took a new better paying one) is about to move all the manufacturing jobs to Mexico. These were not unions thugs, these weren't even white people. These were mostly immigrants from India, Mexico, who were getting paid not great wages.

Meanwhile, in my Resume Writing Business, I'm encountering people all the time losing their jobs to globalization.

What's Rubio going to do about that?

I've made more money with the failure, Obama, as President, than I did with the failure, Bush, as President. And I'll make even more no matter who is President.

Then why are you hear whining about it, bitch?

Because I'm bored.

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be out making money since you're broke instead of blaming others for your failures, libtard?

"Making America Great Again" means being scared of the outside world and of foreigners.

That's "greatness" defined.

:thup:

I don't think it's a matter of being "scared", it's a matter of realizing that the big corporatists who run both parties and support free trade and amnesty aren't looking out for the economic interests of most Americans.

Trump is the guy who screams the Globalism/Free Trade Emperor has no clothes.

I agree. The end result of globalization is that in emerging economy, workers standard of living will rise...but in America, our standard of living must fall. And at some point in the future, an equilibrium will be reached.

Great for other countries...not so great for American Workers. We see the results already with stagnating wages and declining household incomes.

Wage stagnation.png

Despite An Economy On The Rise, American Paychecks Remain Stuck

Good article BTW.

Then why are you hear whining about it, bitch?

Because I'm bored.

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be out making money since you're broke instead of blaming others for your failures, libtard?

I have to say it .. only boring people get bored :)

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?

and say the woman is ugly because you don't agree with her politics.

I agree. The end result of globalization is that in emerging economy, workers standard of living will rise...but in America, our standard of living must fall. And at some point in the future, an equilibrium will be reached.

Great for other countries...not so great for American Workers. We see the results already with stagnating wages and declining household incomes.

Don't tell Toro, he thinks Globalization is wonderful.

Now, that Wall Street ASSHOLE aside, there's a reality that we do live in a global economy. But that doesn't mean we don't look out for our own interests.

The thing about Globalization is that it's an area where Right and Left agree. The same Republicans who fight tooth an nail against their own health care plans because Obama put his name on it are the ones that bent over for him on the TPP Abortion.

I wouldn't vote for Trump, but I am DAMNED HAPPY he is calling bullshit on the Globalists.

And if Rubio and Hillary try to defend it, they are probably going to get their asses kicked.

I suppose the key question is ..........when was it ever "great" to begin with ?
I mean, if it wasn't for WW2 you'd still have the offspring of the original dirtbags that came over before that.
You don't see the Germans , French other Europeans and Scandinavians crawling over the borders.
They have no desire to lower their quality of life.
Sure. Some Asians roll in usually to declare" WFT did I get into here" shortly after they meet the non-TV version of 'merca. The Rodney King fiasco kicked that up a bit for them.

Herro. We Kum Myami. Wear Dawn Jonnsin and why these people tokee funny ? Sownd like chikkenz !
One udder ting ! I thot Neegrow have green eye ??? And Furraree ?

The best way is to grow the wealth of the other 99% of this country and stop major corporations from buying out all the competition. We need to enforce anti-trust laws, tax the super rich and give people a real education again.

The 40s and 50s are a good model of what we need to do.
You mean before this Political Correctness crap and BlackLivesMatter?

The best way is to grow the wealth of the other 99% of this country and stop major corporations from buying out all the competition. We need to enforce anti-trust laws, tax the super rich and give people a real education again.

The 40s and 50s are a good model of what we need to do.
You mean before this Political Correctness crap and BlackLivesMatter?

no, wackadoodle.... investment in jobs and the middle class. enforcement of anti-trust laws, and wage/hour laws that fit our times...

unlike what the rightwingnuts pretend makes the middle class grow.

Don't tell Toro, he thinks Globalization is wonderful.

Now, that Wall Street ASSHOLE aside, there's a reality that we do live in a global economy. But that doesn't mean we don't look out for our own interests.

The thing about Globalization is that it's an area where Right and Left agree. The same Republicans who fight tooth an nail against their own health care plans because Obama put his name on it are the ones that bent over for him on the TPP Abortion.

I wouldn't vote for Trump, but I am DAMNED HAPPY he is calling bullshit on the Globalists.

And if Rubio and Hillary try to defend it, they are probably going to get their asses kicked.

Lots of Republicans opposed TPP, myself included. Establishment Republicans are the ones who chose to embrace it.

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?

Well, I know these are all traits of the Teabaggers favourite son, The Donald, but on a more serious note? How to make America great again? Make an IQ test mandatory for those who want to vote. The neocon whackjob voter would be out on its ear.

Forum List

Back