How to keep the bread fresh?

mcdonalds-big-mac-dispenser-00-320x192.jpg
I used to love Big Macs.
What the hell have they done to the meat? Pure salt and a weird texture.
I can't eat anything at McDonald's anymore without feeling sick. I actually feel poisoned.

Hamburger Chef Jamie Oliver Proves McDonald’s Burgers “Unfit for Human Consumption”
And not just Mcdonald's. Don't know if anyone remembers when Arbys used to roast their beef in house and you were welcomed to a fresh sliced sandwich with beef fresh from the roaster. Smelled and tasted so good. Now Arbys has the fake meats. Horrible.

OP: GFY

I freeze bread and have it any time I want.

Apparently you are too derp to realize that's what everyone can do.

PS: GFY.

I decided to create a branch here, but not in the "Food and wine" section ...
Why?
1. I believe that the combination of "Food and wine" is unacceptable, but it is the rights of the Admin
2. I see that in the section about food, mostly, girls who want to lose weight discuss ... I love the Lady, but I never argue with them. The dispute with the Lady - It's a shame for the Russian ... Like this fact or not - I'm not interested and I will not discuss ...
3. My topic touches on TECHNOLOGY
-----------------------------------
If you do not like it - you can not read, do not waste your time and my time

================================================== =
Let's start ...
I have a goal to keep the bread fresh as long as possible, so that it does not rot and stale ...

First we'll see what we have

1. Stupid Americans ..
- They eat white bread made from wheat.
- In this bread there is GMO corn, bleach, chemical additives
- This bread is very "soft and airy"
- This "chemical" bread does not rot and does not stale for a whole month (or maybe a year?)
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---
2. Clever Americans ..
- They buy flour and natural ingredients
- They bake such bread in their own oven
- This bread is NATURAL, so it quickly rot and stale

================================================== =====
3. Russian
- They mainly eat "black bread" made from rye, "white bread" is eaten by Russians, mostly in bootstraps
- Sales of GMO products in Russia are prohibited without specifying an inscription. Russians, if they see GMOs, they never buy
- Russian bread is heavier and dense,
- Natural bread in Russia is about 50 percent of all bread
- Bake bread in Russia is not common
- The bread is NATURAL, so it quickly rot and stale

So....
As is clear, if you eat non-natural bread, then you have no problems with its preservation ... But you have problems with your health.

Now, if you have natural bread, you have the opportunity to buy it from the farmer or bake yourself or live in Russia

We continue ...
- Such a store is far away
- This store is close, but I'm a lazy person and do not want to go there every day
- I like to eat fresh bread every day

================================================== ========
Decision...

1. Buy as much as possible fresh bread. Even 100 loaves of bread
2. Wrap each loaf in a bag (preferably two packs) to exclude air access
3. Put all the loaves in the freezer (морозильник) ... It's in the freezer, but not in the fridge (холодильник)! The temperature should be less than -10 degrees Celsius.
If you put in the fridge, the bread will rot
It will be stored for a month

Do you like to eat fresh bread with butter and coffee with milk in the morning?

4. In the evening, take out 1 loaf from the freezer and put it on the table to be defrosted

5. На Здоровье!

:cool-45:
I sometimes work with sourdough. I recently starting drying bread for use as bread crumbs for some recipes.

a bread thread...
I agree.
By the way, a good brick oven for baking bread, according to old traditions, will cost about 10 thousand dollars.
The cost of a good wooden house in accordance with old traditions is 1 thousand dollars for 1 m2. Full construction, but without communications.This construction is very expensive, as natural materials and handwork

I decided to create a branch here, but not in the "Food and wine" section ...
Why?
1. I believe that the combination of "Food and wine" is unacceptable, but it is the rights of the Admin
2. I see that in the section about food, mostly, girls who want to lose weight discuss ... I love the Lady, but I never argue with them. The dispute with the Lady - It's a shame for the Russian ... Like this fact or not - I'm not interested and I will not discuss ...
3. My topic touches on TECHNOLOGY
-----------------------------------
If you do not like it - you can not read, do not waste your time and my time

================================================== =
Let's start ...
I have a goal to keep the bread fresh as long as possible, so that it does not rot and stale ...

First we'll see what we have

1. Stupid Americans ..
- In this bread there is GMO corn, bleach, chemical additives
- This bread is very "soft and airy"
- This "chemical" bread does not rot and does not stale for a whole month (or maybe a year?)
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---
2. Clever Americans ..
- They buy flour and natural ingredients
- They bake such bread in their own oven
- This bread is NATURAL, so it quickly rot and stale

3. Russian
- They mainly eat "black bread" made from rye, "white bread" is eaten by Russians, mostly in bootstraps
- Sales of GMO products in Russia are prohibited without specifying an inscription. Russians, if they see GMOs, they never buy
- Russian bread is heavier and dense,
- Natural bread in Russia is about 50 percent of all bread
- Bake bread in Russia is not common
- The bread is NATURAL, so it quickly rot and stale

So....
As is clear, if you eat non-natural bread, then you have no problems with its preservation ... But you have problems with your health.

Now, if you have natural bread, you have the opportunity to buy it from the farmer or bake yourself or live in Russia

We continue ...
- Such a store is far away
- This store is close, but I'm a lazy person and do not want to go there every day
- I like to eat fresh bread every day

================================================== ========
Decision...

1. Buy as much as possible fresh bread. Even 100 loaves of bread
2. Wrap each loaf in a bag (preferably two packs) to exclude air access
3. Put all the loaves in the freezer (морозильник) ... It's in the freezer, but not in the fridge (холодильник)! The temperature should be less than -10 degrees Celsius.
If you put in the fridge, the bread will rot
It will be stored for a month

Do you like to eat fresh bread with butter and coffee with milk in the morning?

4. In the evening, take out 1 loaf from the freezer and put it on the table to be defrosted

5. На Здоровье!

:cool-45:
I sometimes work with sourdough. I recently starting drying bread for use as bread crumbs for some recipes.

Old rye bread can be cut into small pieces of 25 cents and fried with salt. Then it will harden a little, it will crunch and tasty gnaw. Especially with beer

Have we figured this out yet?
Your dish shows French fries. Russians do not eat it, or eat it rarely, like fast food, because they consider it harmful.

Here is the preparation of typical Russian fried potatoes.
Necessarily heavy cast-iron frying pan Fry
1. On vegetable oil for girls or children
2. In butter, if you are not working very hard
3. On pork fat, if you are a harsh man and work hard
English translation I did not find, but so everything is clear

Last edited:
In the USA a traditional bread oven costs as much as the clay costs. Maybe $500.00.

Well .. I'm talking about a traditional Russian stove that serves cooking, heating rooms, drying things and even sleeping on it in frosty days. Such furnaces are now made only by enthusiasts and lovers of the Antique.

934.jpg

Last edited:
aug09135.jpg ovens.jpg working-man-with-a-long-ponytail-baking-garlic-bread-in-outdoor-wood-eytcbt.jpg db6bdfc2df17b86213e575b02b57733a--mexican-blankets-read-more.jpg ...............................Welcome to the American Southwest. Clay is universal here. Important to drink plenty of water here.

Last edited:
It looks like an Uzbek tandoor. They bake flat cakes there

Forum List

Back