How to keep the bread fresh?

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
I decided to create a branch here, but not in the "Food and wine" section ...
Why?
1. I believe that the combination of "Food and wine" is unacceptable, but it is the rights of the Admin
2. I see that in the section about food, mostly, girls who want to lose weight discuss ... I love the Lady, but I never argue with them. The dispute with the Lady - It's a shame for the Russian ... Like this fact or not - I'm not interested and I will not discuss ...
3. My topic touches on TECHNOLOGY
-----------------------------------
If you do not like it - you can not read, do not waste your time and my time

================================================== =
Let's start ...
I have a goal to keep the bread fresh as long as possible, so that it does not rot and stale ...

First we'll see what we have

1. Stupid Americans ..
- They eat white bread made from wheat.
- In this bread there is GMO corn, bleach, chemical additives
- This bread is very "soft and airy"
- This "chemical" bread does not rot and does not stale for a whole month (or maybe a year?)
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---
2. Clever Americans ..
- They buy flour and natural ingredients
- They bake such bread in their own oven
- This bread is NATURAL, so it quickly rot and stale

================================================== =====
3. Russian
- They mainly eat "black bread" made from rye, "white bread" is eaten by Russians, mostly in bootstraps
- Sales of GMO products in Russia are prohibited without specifying an inscription. Russians, if they see GMOs, they never buy
- Russian bread is heavier and dense,
- Natural bread in Russia is about 50 percent of all bread
- Bake bread in Russia is not common
- The bread is NATURAL, so it quickly rot and stale

So....
As is clear, if you eat non-natural bread, then you have no problems with its preservation ... But you have problems with your health.

Now, if you have natural bread, you have the opportunity to buy it from the farmer or bake yourself or live in Russia

We continue ...
- Such a store is far away
- This store is close, but I'm a lazy person and do not want to go there every day
- I like to eat fresh bread every day

================================================== ========
Decision...

1. Buy as much as possible fresh bread. Even 100 loaves of bread
2. Wrap each loaf in a bag (preferably two packs) to exclude air access
3. Put all the loaves in the freezer (морозильник) ... It's in the freezer, but not in the fridge (холодильник)! The temperature should be less than -10 degrees Celsius.
If you put in the fridge, the bread will rot
It will be stored for a month

Do you like to eat fresh bread with butter and coffee with milk in the morning?

4. In the evening, take out 1 loaf from the freezer and put it on the table to be defrosted

5. На Здоровье!

:cool-45:

Last edited:
I would downplay Selivan's enthusiasm for modern Russian bread. Only 10 percent are natural.
This is checked very simply - buy black bread and try to cook kvass without yeast, using only natural fermentation.
Nothing will come of it.
With the rest I agree

We have good Russian friends who every time they come over for dinner, they bring a loaf of home-made white bread.

It's delicious bread, but it's whiter than a Trump rally.

Bread is for losers.
We have good Russian friends who every time they come over for dinner, they bring a loaf of home-made white bread.

It's delicious bread, but it's whiter than a Trump rally.

They just want to show that they respect you. Russians can not live without black bread

So I have a funny story about bread and our Russian friends.

Irina came over to have coffee with my wife. As is her custom, she brought over a loaf of home-made bread. My wife put it on the counter, they had a visit, and then she left. When my wife stepped away from the kitchen for a minute, she found our dog had eaten the bread.

:lol:

Well, I guess you had to be there.

Why?
1. I believe that the combination of "Food and wine" is unacceptable, but it is the rights of the Admin
2. I see that in the section about food, mostly, girls who want to lose weight discuss ... I love the Lady, but I never argue with them. The dispute with the Lady - It's a shame for the Russian ... Like this fact or not - I'm not interested and I will not discuss ...

Let's start ...
I have a goal to keep the bread fresh as long as possible, so that it does not rot and stale ...

1. Stupid Americans ..
- This "chemical" bread does not rot and does not stale for a whole month (or maybe a year?)
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---
2. Clever Americans ..

3. Russian
- They mainly eat "black bread" made from rye, "white bread" is eaten by Russians, mostly in bootstraps
- Sales of GMO products in Russia are prohibited without specifying an inscription. Russians, if they see GMOs, they never buy

So....
As is clear, if you eat non-natural bread, then you have no problems with its preservation ... But you have problems with your health.

Now, if you have natural bread, you have the opportunity to buy it from the farmer or bake yourself or live in Russia

We continue ...
- This store is close, but I'm a lazy person and do not want to go there every day

Decision...

3. Put all the loaves in the freezer (морозильник) ... It's in the freezer, but not in the fridge (холодильник)! The temperature should be less than -10 degrees Celsius.

4. In the evening, take out 1 loaf from the freezer and put it on the table to be defrosted

5. На Здоровье!

I usually bake bread at home. I bake white bread almost every day. I like fluffy warm and crispy bread. I get a crispy crunchy crust by brushing it with egg and putting a pan of water in the oven to make steam while it is baking.

Sometimes I bake rye bread. I use one part rye flour to two parts white flour. And I mix dill seeds into the dough.

Why?

Let's start ...

1. Stupid Americans ..
2. Clever Americans ..

3. Russian

So....

We continue ...

Decision...

5. На Здоровье!

I usually bake bread at home. I bake white bread almost every day. I like fluffy warm and crispy bread. I get a crispy crunchy crust by brushing it with egg and putting a pan of water in the oven to make steam while it is baking.

Sometimes I bake rye bread. I use one part rye flour to two parts white flour. And I mix dill seeds into the dough.
According to Selivan's technology, you are not just an intelligent American, but the most intelligent American
:alirulz:

Why?

Let's start ...

1. Stupid Americans ..
2. Clever Americans ..

3. Russian

So....

We continue ...

Decision...

5. На Здоровье!

According to Selivan's technology, you are not just an intelligent American, but the most intelligent American
:alirulz:
A lot of dill seeds are imported from Russia.

Therefore, in Russia only the poor fennel seeds are sold.
My mother puts him at the DACHA every summer, but it grows poorly.
Probably Russia buys this garbage in China, but sells real seeds to America

guys, do not turn the topic into a rural dill market ...
I also like dill, I have DACHA, in addition, I myself build a house of wood, mushroomig,
I love extreme and survival in the forest ...
But this is a completely different topic :04:

A bakery near me has Russian Rye

Heavy and full of flavor. Lasts about a week

I like to walk around American forums of survivors ...
They gave me references, according to which:
- typical simple American food is white bread, rice and beef

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------
typical simple Russian food is black bread, buckwheat and pork

Forum List

Back