How To "Free Palestine"

Maybe the best way to solve the Israeli-palestinian problem would be a binational State for Jews and Palestinians. :)
Rational and good Israelis and Palestinians should talk and make this possible :)

I have always said that a secular democratic state for all the inhabitants of Palestine/Israel would be the solution. That's what the Muslims and Christians have wanted since the Mandate was signed in the 20s.
You must know that the Israelis want their country to be exclusively Jewish and they also want the Palestinian Territories to be part of Israel. Logically this means modern Israel is to be an apartheid state. Perhaps then the world will isolate the Zionist state as it did to white rule in South Africa.

Maybe the best way to solve the Israeli-palestinian problem would be a binational State for Jews and Palestinians. :)
Rational and good Israelis and Palestinians should talk and make this possible :)

I have always said that a secular democratic state for all the inhabitants of Palestine/Israel would be the solution. That's what the Muslims and Christians have wanted since the Mandate was signed in the 20s.
You must know that the Israelis want their country to be exclusively Jewish and they also want the Palestinian Territories to be part of Israel. Logically this means modern Israel is to be an apartheid state. Perhaps then the world will isolate the Zionist state as it did to white rule in South Africa.

Ah no. They don't want their country to be exclusively Jewish. And here's the proof: its been nearly a hundred years and its NOT exclusively Jewish. Go ahead and contrast that to every other country in the ME -- including the PA- and Hamas-governed territory.

It was approved by the UN in November of 1947.
It was rejected and was never implemented.

The UN transferred no land, defined no borders, and created no states.

Now, why would the UN be calling Israel a State and accepting it into the United nations in 1949 ?????

http://www.un.org/Depts/dpi/palestine/ch2.pdf

UN facts

Israel joins the United Nations
  • “ The General Assembly,

• “ Acting in discharge of its functions under Article 4 of the
    Charter and rule 125 of its rules of procedure,

• “ 1. Decides that Israel is a peace-loving State which accepts the obligations contained in the Charter and is able and willing to carry out those obligations;

“2. Decides to admit Israel to membership in the United Nations"

----------------

So, according to some people the UN created no States.

Duly noted.

When a people make it very clear in their charters (PLO and Hamas) that they will not accept a State for the Jews next to them, take them seriously.
It is not next to Palestine. It is inside Palestine. There is a vast difference there.

It is inside the REGION of Palestine, just as Transjordan is part of the REGION of Palestine, which was part of the Mandate for Palestine.

1920 Mandate for Palestine map

Israel is inside the region known as Palestine, within the Mandate for Palestine.

If you do have another map of Palestine which shows that Israel is not within the Mandate for Palestine (the region of Palestine), post it.

Don't get caught up within his Philosophy 101 trap. You'll never be able to get out of it.

Maybe some day you will learn the facts, or acknowledge that you do know the facts, and stop slandering Israel with your paragraph.

None of what you say is true.
Were it true, it would have become true in in 1948, or in 1967.

Here is real apartheid in the Middle East

FLAME: Apartheid in the Arab Middle East. How can the U.N. turn a blind eye to hateful, state-sponsored discrimination against people because of their race, ethnicity, religion and gender?

When a people make it very clear in their charters (PLO and Hamas) that they will not accept a State for the Jews next to them, take them seriously.
It is not next to Palestine. It is inside Palestine. There is a vast difference there.

It is inside the REGION of Palestine, just as Transjordan is part of the REGION of Palestine, which was part of the Mandate for Palestine.

1920 Mandate for Palestine map

Israel is inside the region known as Palestine, within the Mandate for Palestine.

If you do have another map of Palestine which shows that Israel is not within the Mandate for Palestine (the region of Palestine), post it.

Don't get caught up within his Philosophy 101 trap. You'll never be able to get out of it.

I can take care of myself. Thanks.

Ah no. They don't want their country to be exclusively Jewish. And here's the proof: its been nearly a hundred years and its NOT exclusively Jewish. Go ahead and contrast that to every other country in the ME -- including the PA- and Hamas-governed territory.
Oh! Here I was under the impression that Israel wants to be known as a Jewish state. I do not know where I could have got that idea from.

Maybe some day you will learn the facts, or acknowledge that you do know the facts, and stop slandering Israel with your paragraph.

FLAME: Apartheid in the Arab Middle East. How can the U.N. turn a blind eye to hateful, state-sponsored discrimination against people because of their race, ethnicity, religion and gender?
It is not for want of trying that Israel, including Sumeria and Judea, is not a Jewish state exclusively.

It is not for want of trying that Israel, including Sumeria and Judea, is not a Jewish state exclusively.

It must be need of ignorance that causes you to rattle on with things you know nothing about.

The fact is, Israel is more ethnically diverse than your Islamic pasadises of either Gaza or the West Bank.

Israel People Facts & Stats

I guess you missed it but the Hamas charter would have all of the area Judenrein.

Ignorance is bliss, right?

The UN can not and does not create States. Nor can the UN, per se, recognize States. Individual UN members can and do recognize States, which contributes to, but does not cause a State to be created.

Oh! Here I was under the impression that Israel wants to be known as a Jewish state. I do not know where I could have got that idea from.

Here I had the impression that all European and South, Central and North American
countries, and Australia and New Zealand, and.......wanted to be known as Christian Countries.

Here I had the impression that all the Arab countries, and Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey, etc.....wanted to be known as Muslim Countries.

And here I had the impression that India was known as a Hindu Country.

Imagine that !!

It must be need of ignorance that causes you to rattle on with things you know nothing about.

The fact is, Israel is more ethnically diverse than your Islamic pasadises of either Gaza or the West Bank.

Israel People Facts & Stats

I guess you missed it but the Hamas charter would have all of the area Judenrein.

Ignorance is bliss, right?

Israel has citizens of most living faiths, including Muslim Palestinians with equal voting rights in the Knesset. How many Jews & Christians are citizens represented in Arab country governments?

Here I had the impression that all European and South, Central and North American
countries, and Australia and New Zealand, and.......wanted to be known as Christian Countries.

Here I had the impression that all the Arab countries, and Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey, etc.....wanted to be known as Muslim Countries.

And here I had the impression that India was known as a Hindu Country.

Imagine that !!
Modern democracies are secular and treat all their citizens as equal regardless of their religion or none. Israel cannot in any sense be regarded as a modern democracy.

Yep. Just like Spain is the state for the Spanish people. And Columbia is the state for the Columbian people. And Catalonia wishes to be the state for the Catalan people. And Israel is the state for the Jewish people. And Palestine is the state for the (Arab) Palestinian people. Pakistan for the Pakistani. India for the Indian. Sioux Nation for the Sioux.

See where I'm going with this? None of these states are exclusive to one ethnicity, one culture, or even one religious faith. No exclusivity. BUT they are all states built around a specific culture. Its okay. There's no inherent problem with this. Its the norm in most of the world.

Yep. Just like Spain is the state for the Spanish people. And Columbia is the state for the Columbian people. And Catalonia wishes to be the state for the Catalan people. And Israel is the state for the Jewish people. And Palestine is the state for the (Arab) Palestinian people. Pakistan for the Pakistani. India for the Indian. Sioux Nation for the Sioux.

See where I'm going with this? None of these states are exclusive to one ethnicity, one culture, or even one religious faith. No exclusivity. BUT they are all states built around a specific culture. Its okay. There's no inherent problem with this. Its the norm in most of the world.
Spain does not call itself a Spanish state. Such language is a tautological fallacy.
Spain is a modern democracy where all citizens are equal, not only Catholics.

Forum List

Back