how to explain gay rights to an idiot

You might want to ask yourself why you dwell on the kind of sex other people have. I sure don't.

LOL fuck you Bod, I don't dwell on it. Someone brought it up in this thread so I Responded. Very strange you would accuse me of Dwelling on it, because I responded once to this Thread, when you have responded more than once to the same thread. lol

I have every right to think Anal sex is Gross, and as I said I don't care if its Gay, or Hetero, Sex in the ass is just gross. :)

It was not an insult, I just find it odd to dwell on how others have sex, that's all. I really don't think about it.

Like I said, I don't dwell, Someone commented about how Gay Men grossed them out, and I commented that I am not even grossed out by Gay men, seeing them kis, or what ever. In fact one of my best friends is Gay, Just came out to me a year ago, but I suspected it for about 20 years.

It's just the thought of Anal sex with anyone that kinda grosses me out. Again have at it, do what ever you want, and I don't Care, but if are going to talk about it, I may comment.

Last edited:
You might want to ask yourself why you dwell on the kind of sex other people have. I sure don't.

LOL fuck you Bod, I don't dwell on it. Someone brought it up in this thread so I Responded. Very strange you would accuse me of Dwelling on it, because I responded once to this Thread, when you have responded more than once to the same thread. lol

I have every right to think Anal sex is Gross, and as I said I don't care if its Gay, or Hetero, Sex in the ass is just gross. :)

It was not an insult, I just find it odd to dwell on how others have sex, that's all. I really don't think about it.

No one gives a fuck what you chose to insert or stick into your orifices or place your tongue into, asswipe. Really. No one does. You've had your "Gay On" all day on the topic. Munch a carpet and get some rest, asswipe. Your "retard" meter is pegged.

The entire culture, the society being poisoned by the behavior should have the right to collectively reject it as being considered normal.

How is society being "poisoned by the behavior" of homosexuality? This I want to hear.

Once the society accepts degeneracy as normal behavior, it doesn't stop. Like any other toxicity it continues to poison. That's why children are being targeted (as Dragon brought up). To make sure that they are indoctrinated into considering perversion being normal.
Honestly, how does my homosexuality hurt you or society? How is it affecting you in any way whatsoever more than anyone who is different than you in size, religion, age, gender, race, nationality, etc.?

No one gives a fuck what you chose to insert or stick into your orifices or place your tongue into, asswipe. Really. No one does. You've had your "Gay On" all day on the topic. Munch a carpet and get some rest, asswipe. Your "retard" meter is pegged.

See, Charles...a prime example of someone who talks about gay sex more than gay people do. It's quite odd, really. I'm beginning to think that Warrior just needs a nurturing hug.

But I don't think that homosexuals can be fixed. They don't need to be fixed. There is nothing wrong with them. They are perfectly fine just the way they are. Homosexuality is a benign abnormality. It doesn't affect anyone else. Homosexuality is an anomaly that has occurred throughout human history and will occur as long as humanity exists.

It's only when the abnormality integrates itself into the larger culture as normal behavior that it becomes toxic to the host. Once that happens the slide into the grotesque is almost impossible to stop. Who is a 'victim" is largely a construct of the legal system. For instance a child who rejects the advances of an adult is only a victim because there is a legal mechanism to say so. That legal mechananism could be changed to say the child is mentally disturbed because rejecting the advances of an adult is not normal behavior. They are in danger of being sexually stunted! We have arbitrary ages of consent that aren't even consistent. Why not lower them to ten, or five, or have them at all?

You lost me. First you said there's nothing wrong with being gay, but then say there's something wrong with society accepting that people are gay. You started out with an objective paragraph that I agree with and immediately followed it with entirely unobjective opinion. How is gay behavior toxic exactly to society at large?

As far legal definition of what constitutes a victim that actually isn't codified via subjective arbitrary definitins of the law. They are a victim because of their bilogical lack of development, specifically in the brain. What consenting adults do is one things and should not be interferred with because they are fully developed and one has the ability to refuse and protect themselves even if only one part consents. Child consent is a problem for two reasons. First if a child does not give consent they don't have the developed stength to physically protect themselves. Secondly they can not intelligiently consent. Even if a child said they consented to a relationship with an adult, that still isn't actual consent. It isn't consent because there brains are not developed enough to give intellegient, informed consent in the first place.

We have certain laws against behavior that shocks the conscience. Homosexuality no longer shocks the conscience. Of course other degenerate behavior will be accepted as normal as the collective conscience is no longer shocked. There is already a question as to whether necrophilia should be legalized. There's no victim! It's little different from masturbation. Would we criminalize that?

The issue with necrophilia would not be whether their's a victim. It is consent. Obvioulsy a dead person can't give consent. You're acting as if people becoming accustomed to different, new behavior is always bad. That simply isn't true. And different behavior does not equal degenerate behavior. I still have yet to see anyone argue what make homosexual acts degenerative. Saying it isn't normal doens't cut it.

How is society being "poisoned by the behavior" of homosexuality? This I want to hear.

Once the society accepts degeneracy as normal behavior, it doesn't stop. Like any other toxicity it continues to poison. That's why children are being targeted (as Dragon brought up). To make sure that they are indoctrinated into considering perversion being normal.
Honestly, how does my homosexuality hurt you or society? How is it affecting you in any way whatsoever more than anyone who is different than you in size, religion, age, gender, race, nationality, etc.?

Does not hurt me at all, and I don't begrudge you your right be be what ever you want. However I do have the right to think Anal Sex is Gross, and I also have the right to think it is wrong for the Federal Government to force states to Recognize Gay Marriage Legally. I do think you should have all the survivor benefits and Financial Benefits of marriage, I just think that can be achieved with out Forcing Devoutly Religious people around the country to effectively Endorse your Behavior.

Like I said, I don't dwell, Someone commented about how Gay Men grossed them out, and I commented that I am not even grossed out by Gay men, seeing them kis, or what ever. In fact one of my best friends is Gay, Just came out to me a year ago, but I suspected it for about 20 years.

It's just the thought of Anal sex with anyone that kinda grosses me out. Again have at it, do what ever you want, and I don't Care, but if are going to talk about it, I may comment.

Cool enough...but watch me. I talk about being gay and gay marriage and gay rights, but I don't feel the need to talk about gay sex at all. There's no need to.

But I don't think that homosexuals can be fixed. They don't need to be fixed. There is nothing wrong with them. They are perfectly fine just the way they are. Homosexuality is a benign abnormality. It doesn't affect anyone else. Homosexuality is an anomaly that has occurred throughout human history and will occur as long as humanity exists.

It's only when the abnormality integrates itself into the larger culture as normal behavior that it becomes toxic to the host. Once that happens the slide into the grotesque is almost impossible to stop. Who is a 'victim" is largely a construct of the legal system. For instance a child who rejects the advances of an adult is only a victim because there is a legal mechanism to say so. That legal mechananism could be changed to say the child is mentally disturbed because rejecting the advances of an adult is not normal behavior. They are in danger of being sexually stunted! We have arbitrary ages of consent that aren't even consistent. Why not lower them to ten, or five, or have them at all?

You lost me. First you said there's nothing wrong with being gay, but then say there's something wrong with society accepting that people are gay. You started out with an objective paragraph that I agree with and immediately followed it with entirely unobjective opinion. How is gay behavior toxic exactly to society at large?

As far legal definition of what constitutes a victim that actually isn't codified via subjective arbitrary definitins of the law. They are a victim because of their bilogical lack of development, specifically in the brain. What consenting adults do is one things and should not be interferred with because they are fully developed and one has the ability to refuse and protect themselves even if only one part consents. Child consent is a problem for two reasons. First if a child does not give consent they don't have the developed stength to physically protect themselves. Secondly they can not intelligiently consent. Even if a child said they consented to a relationship with an adult, that still isn't actual consent. It isn't consent because there brains are not developed enough to give intellegient, informed consent in the first place.

We have certain laws against behavior that shocks the conscience. Homosexuality no longer shocks the conscience. Of course other degenerate behavior will be accepted as normal as the collective conscience is no longer shocked. There is already a question as to whether necrophilia should be legalized. There's no victim! It's little different from masturbation. Would we criminalize that?

The issue with necrophilia would not be whether their's a victim. It is consent. Obvioulsy a dead person can't give consent. You're acting as if people becoming accustomed to different, new behavior is always bad. That simply isn't true. And different behavior does not equal degenerate behavior. I still have yet to see anyone argue what make homosexual acts degenerative. Saying it isn't normal doens't cut it.

You understood correctly. Homosexuality isn't bad, accepting it as normal is. Once we accept perversion as normal, it becomes that much easier to accept expanding perversions.

Different behavior is not always degenerate behavior, it's is only degenerate when it is degenerate.

Obviously a dead person cannot give consent. Neither can a blow up doll, or a canteloupe. We have behavior that we collectively have agreed is perverted. We do not accept that behavior as normal or beneficial.

See, Charles...a prime example of someone who talks about gay sex more than gay people do. It's quite odd, really. I'm beginning to think that Warrior just needs a nurturing hug.

Look - Billie Jean King - I don't give a fuck if you're gay or not. It doesn't bother me in the least bit.

Your problem is you constantly FLAUNT it, like it's some sort of an academic achievement.

My cousin's gay - I love him to death - but if he waved his "Gay Pride" flag as much as you do - I'd tell him to turn it down a fucking notch. I got it. He likes men. Move the fuck on with it.

I don't need a nurturing hug from a woman like you who thinks she's a man, doesn't shave, and thinks he/she/it deserves more "rights" than any American citizen already enjoys. Stay the fuck away from me, you nasty thing.

You're gay. I got it. I don't give a fuck.

You understood correctly. Homosexuality isn't bad, accepting it as normal is. Once we accept perversion as normal, it becomes that much easier to accept expanding perversions.

Different behavior is not always degenerate behavior, it's is only degenerate when it is degenerate.

Obviously a dead person cannot give consent. Neither can a blow up doll, or a canteloupe. We have behavior that we collectively have agreed is perverted. We do not accept that behavior as normal or beneficial.

Let me ask you......how has allowing hetero marriage NOT allowed necrophilia (as long as it is a corpse of the opposite sex)? How has allowing hetero marriage NOT allowed beastiality (as long as it's an animal of the opposite sex)? How has allowing hetero marriage NOT allowed pedophilia (as long as its a child of the opposite sex)?

Why do silly people like you....after all this time....put it on the GAYS to send us down your imaginary slippery slope?

What are you talking about? This thread is the first time I have discussed how I feel about Gay sex in forever. You guys brought it up. Geesh.

Enjoy

What are you talking about? This thread is the first time I have discussed how I feel about Gay sex in forever. You guys brought it up. Geesh.

Enjoy

Charles, Charles, Charles.....look at the post I was quoting. It was Warrior's post talking about gay sex (which he does a lot), not yours.

Enjoy

Charles, Charles, Charles.....look at the post I was quoting. It was Warrior's post talking about gay sex (which he does a lot), not yours.

Hey deflecting asswipe - any idiot (well, mostly any idiot, less you) can read English. You discuss gay sex a lot, not me. Sorry, doesn't do a thing for me. To each his own.

I told you in my last post I DON'T GIVE A SHIT if you're gay. You've told us. A gazillion times. I know. The board knows. I don't give a fuck. I'm sure no one else does either. It's the "in your face LOOK AT ME I'M GAY, I'M ENTITLED TO __________" pricks like you that need to take it down a fucking notch.

Dear God, I assumed you were mildly retarded in an earlier post as well.

I retract that. You peg the retard meter.

I also think you're borderline insane.

Go don your strap on and do what you do best asswipe.

Of that I have no doubt! It will take several generations to breed decency out of the public. Then ten year old boys won't consider it rape when the coach gets them in the shower.

Rather, they won't consider it any WORSE than if the coach does the same to 10 year old GIRLS. Either one will cost the coach his job and some time in the big house, of course.

Then the nation will fall under the weight of it's own grotesque behavior, just like every other degenerate culture has done.

Nonsense. There is no reason to expect that at all, any more than we are likely to condone victimization of children just because we stop victimizing gay people.

Enjoy

Hey deflecting asswipe - any idiot (well, mostly any idiot, less you) can read English. You discuss gay sex a lot, not me. Sorry, doesn't do a thing for me. To each his own.

I told you in my last post I DON'T GIVE A SHIT if you're gay. You've told us. A gazillion times. I know. The board knows. I don't give a fuck. I'm sure no one else does either. It's the "in your face LOOK AT ME I'M GAY, I'M ENTITLED TO __________" pricks like you that need to take it down a fucking notch.

Really? I do? A lot? Then you will have NO trouble finding some of my posts talking about gay sex to link, will you?

And for someone who doesn't talk about gay sex, you're sure talking about it alot even on this very post.

(BTW, thanks for the laugh about the "strap on"...you guys crack me up with your beliefs about the almighty penis....LOL)

I think the best way to explain gay rights to an idiot is that it's really none of their fucking business what two men... or two women do in their damned bedroom. I would also explain that they are taxpayers just like them and they deserve to be able to do everything that a Heterosexual couple do... Claim their partner on their medical insurance, file taxes together, and everything else.

As far as marriage? That's up to the Church...not the State. I don't think Gay Marriage should be banned, but I also don't think it should be forced on any church that doesn't want to honor it or perform the ceremony. As far as Civil Weddings... the JP is not a church... he should be required to perform the service no matter what his/her personal feeling on the subject.

Warrior not talking about gay sex some more.

Really? I do? A lot? Then you will have NO trouble finding some of my posts talking about gay sex to link, will you?

And for someone who doesn't talk about gay sex, you're sure talking about it alot even on this very post.

(BTW, thanks for the laugh about the "strap on"...you guys crack me up with your beliefs about the almighty penis....LOL)

You consistently refer to your partner as your "wife," so one must assume your using some type of a device to pretend you're a man.

Am I missing something here Billie Jean look alike ugly bitch?

You consistently refer to your partner as your "wife,"

Oooooh....so by mentioning my wife (she is my wife, btw.) that is about gay sex to you? How fascinating to see where your mind goes when someone simply relates their filial relationships)

so one must assume your using some type of a device to pretend you're a man.
:lol::lol::lol: "one must assume" :lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry, but that was SO DAMN FUNNY!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Am I missing something here Billie Jean look alike ugly bitch?
Awwww, do you need a hug, Prince Charming?

Forum List

Back