How to Domesticate US Citizens

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I realize that the reason why dogs and cats are completely servile to the human is that it is completely dependent on us for their survival. This is why dogs can cats rarely turn on their masters which is different from trained bears and elephants. They know that they can get food elsewhere if they wanted to so they will not put up with their master's abuse for very long which is why you see Elephants go berserk and people who own tigers and bears always have to carry some kind of animal taser with them.

I also realize this is inherent in all animals including the human animal and because of this I realize how insidious it is to create complete economic dependence within any population with its government. The state promises to feed us more and more and eliminating ways we can feed ourselves without them thus increasing our dependence on them and as this happens we become more domesticated than we were before.

Right now we are like the domesticated bear. We can attack our trainers but we won't but I fear that one day we will be completely dependent on the state and we will not be a trained bear but a lap dog of the state.

What we see today is that liberals will rightfully object to a certain government policy such as the patriot act but do not oppose the general concept of government that conservatives and libertarians seem to do. This conflicting view of government should not surprise anyone because would you mind government's authority if you also believed it was responsible for feeding you. Would you not look to it to fill your empy food bowl every night and also sit and beg as it told you since know of no other way to survive?

The worst part is is that the domesticated animals among us are not content with their own enslavement but want to get every other dog on their master's leash that it is on. We try to resist but they tell us that we can't survive without its glorious master so a few of us give our independence and become pets and then a few more and few more until we are all on a leash.

This is where we are going...

Forum List

Back