How to Discipline Your Wife

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Seriously?

In order to describe to you what is Christian Domestic Discipline, I'd first like to start with what it is not.

Christian Domestic Discipline is not domestic violence. Neither is it abuse. It is an arrangement between two adults who share the belief that the husband is the head of the household and with that position comes the right to enforce his authority.

Christian Domestic Discipline is not BDSM. It is not a game. While we do not deny its sometimes erotic nature, it is ultimately not for erotic purposes. It is often much different than the domestic discipline you will find outside of the Christian faith.

A Christian Domestic Discipline marriage is set up according to the guidelines set forth in the Holy Bible, meaning the husband has authority over his wife within the bounds of God's Word and enforces that authority, if need be, through discipline including but not limited to spanking. He uses his authority to keep peace and order in his home, protect his marriage, and help his wife mature in her Christian walk.

In a true Christian Domestic Discipline marriage, discipline is tempered with the knowledge that the husband must answer to God for his actions and decisions in his position of authority.

This is so weird...is it meant to be a joke?

Actually I think this site is kind of a joke.

But domestic violence statistics don't let Christians off the hook, it's just more hidden.

Seriously?

In order to describe to you what is Christian Domestic Discipline, I'd first like to start with what it is not.

Christian Domestic Discipline is not domestic violence. Neither is it abuse. It is an arrangement between two adults who share the belief that the husband is the head of the household and with that position comes the right to enforce his authority.

Christian Domestic Discipline is not BDSM. It is not a game. While we do not deny its sometimes erotic nature, it is ultimately not for erotic purposes. It is often much different than the domestic discipline you will find outside of the Christian faith.

A Christian Domestic Discipline marriage is set up according to the guidelines set forth in the Holy Bible, meaning the husband has authority over his wife within the bounds of God's Word and enforces that authority, if need be, through discipline including but not limited to spanking. He uses his authority to keep peace and order in his home, protect his marriage, and help his wife mature in her Christian walk.

In a true Christian Domestic Discipline marriage, discipline is tempered with the knowledge that the husband must answer to God for his actions and decisions in his position of authority.

:rofl: What if you want the wife to be in authority over the husband? I mean....I can envision Sarah Palin with a strop and knee-high leather boots.

Last edited:
Seriously?

Got a link?

From the Wife-Beating in Islam thread here,
Wife-Beating in Islam US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I said, "Funny how much people dis Islam for beating wives, but beating your own children hey that's cool.

"When you spank, use a wooden spoon or some other appropriately sized paddle and flick your wrist. That's all the force you need. It ought to hurt — an especially difficult goal for mothers to accept — and it's okay if it produces a few tears and sniffles. If it doesn't hurt, it isn't really discipline, and ultimately it isn't very loving because it will not be effective in modifying the child's behavior."
The Biblical Approach to Spanking Focus on the Family

"The Bible teaches that physical discipline is appropriate, beneficial, and necessary."
How should Christians discipline their children What does the Bible say

Ya, but Christians don't beat their wives! Oh no?

Home

"This website is intended to be a haven for married couples who practise safe and consensual Christian Domestic Discipline (CDD), or for those who would like to learn more about CDD. It is intended to provide support and encouragement for those who believe in traditional Christian marriage, with the husband as the head of the household, and the wife as his helpmeet." (Assume they meant helpmate at the end there.)

A Domestic Discipline (DD) marriage is one in which one partner is given authority over the other, and has the means to back up that authority, usually by spanking. The application and practise of DD in each marriage is as unique as the individuals who make up that marriage. There is no "One Ring of Power" in the Domestic Discipline world, to which all DD couples must bow; no singular path to "true DD enlightenment". What works well for one DD couple may not be a good fit for another marriage. Therefore, you may see many different suggestions espoused on this site and elsewhere.

A Christian Domestic Discipline (CDD) marriage is simply a traditional, male-led, Christian marriage which utilises aspects of Domestic Discipline. It is set up according to Biblical standards.""

...Links work in the original :)

Seriously?

hard to say... you didn't bother including a link.

Seriously?

Do you have a link, maybe?

Seriously?

Got a link?

Oops - my bad, thought I had included it: Christian Domestic Discipline Network - Loving Wife Spanking in a Christian Marriage - Entry Page
and
Articles

If I had to guess, I'd say the site is the love child of a lefty whacko.

If not, it's the love child of a small group of deviants. Kindly try not to pretend it's in any way a widespread movement, or representative of what the majority of Christians believe or engage in.

If not, it's the love child of a small group of deviants. Kindly try not to pretend it's in any way a widespread movement, or representative of what the majority of Christians believe or engage in.

I didn't. - that's usually your job :)

Seriously?

Got a link?

Oops - my bad, thought I had included it: Christian Domestic Discipline Network - Loving Wife Spanking in a Christian Marriage - Entry Page
and
Articles

Well looks like the webmaster wrote a book about it so I doubt it's a joke. I am not going to spend much (any) time reading her website as I am not terribly interested but my initial knee-jerk reaction is that it seems pretty fucked up. I don't think God has any problem with a little spankie-spankie if that's what both parties are into and they enter into it willingly, but on the surface that doesn't seem to be what the author is talking about.

I didn't. - that's usually your job :)

Yeah, right. You post divisive and extremist garbage with no link. That makes you a hack.

I forgot the link, but added it - and like I said, it's sounds like a joke. Anyone can easily google a link, it's not like it's being hidden from you.

If anyone can easily google it, one wonders why you didn't google it to learn a little bit about it before posting it in the religion forum, where you like to attack Christians and Christianity on a regular basis.

Well, I don't wonder.

But others might.

Forum List

Back