How to block unpleasant content, annoying people and hurtful insults

I have had several other highly valued cherished members of the family of USMB attempt to have me delete my account by their hugely offensive ad hominem invective.

It has never worked.

Although I did alter my username.

Shh. Nobody knows I used to be "Liability."

That said, let it be noted and the message heralded:

The advice in the OP has been formally peer reviewed and found to be

RIGHT ON RIGHT ON RIGHT ON!

You can't delete your account.

Actually, that's a fair reply.

But what you CAN do, if you are of such a mind, is to stop coming to the site altogether.

For example, I used to peruse the communist nut-bar site known as the daily kos. Holy shit, what a bunch of idiots. I got nothing of any value there. Or at that other liberal utopian cesspool the democrap underground. So, I stopped even looking at it.

They don't tolerate ANY dissent by the way. Open mindedness is not one of their virtues.

You can't delete your account.

Actually, that's a fair reply.

But what you CAN do, if you are of such a mind, is to stop coming to the site altogether.

For example, I used to peruse the communist nut-bar site known as the daily kos. Holy shit, what a bunch of idiots. I got nothing of any value there. Or at that other liberal utopian cesspool the democrap underground. So, I stopped even looking at it.

They don't tolerate ANY dissent by the way. Open mindedness is not one of their virtues.
...where "compromise" means "Shut up and vote for it the way we wrote it!"...sorta like the Pelosi-Reid-Obama Stooges

Forum List

Back